Jesart Photography Reviews

Jesart Photography 7
  • Lydia

Lydia · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Jesill was BEYOND amazing

After having a hectic day landing in Puerto Rico, Jesi drove an hour and a half to my hotel to capture our lovely engagement shoot on the beach.

He did everything in his power to make sure the shoot was done that day despite our timing and crazy PR traffic.

Jesi thank you so much for your professionalism and creativity! You made my fiancé and I extremely comfortable and we cannot wait to see you again next May for our wedding!

Ladies if you’re getting married in Puerto Rico, Jesart Photography is the way to go! He does not disappoint !

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Jesart Photography 8
    Jesart Photography 9
    Jesart Photography 10
    Jesart Photography 11

Nichole Morales · Married on 06/15/2019

The best!

He is the MOST special & talented photographer ever !! We love his creativity & personality !!!! Every shot is breathtaking !!!! WE LOVE YOU JESILL!!!!!

- Nichole & Carlos

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Jesart Photography 12
    Jesart Photography 13

Jaime · Married on 06/14/2019

Genuine Artist

Jesi! I can't say enough about you!!
    He came highly recommended to us by our venue! I started emailing him a year and a half prior to our wedding. He was so responsive and cared about and answered every question I had for him, and trust me, I had a lot! We met Jesi, during our visit to our venue, and we instantly clicked! He's so passionate about his photography and his clients!! He listened to our ideas and showed us his work! Amazing!! He was exactly what we had been looking for!! We even changed the date of our wedding, just so we could have him!! The day of our wedding was great!! I felt like I was with one of my friends!! He engaged with every single guest and captured the most amazing and special moments of the day!! He brought along 3 others that worked with him! There wasn't a single aspect of the day, that wasn't left out!! A week after our wedding, Jesi took us on a newlywed shoot! We had such a great time doing that! We have since received our preview, and the photos are breathtaking!!! Jesi, you are magic!!! You are creative and artistic!! You are kind and caring!! You are so special to us and We can't thank you enough for being a huge part of our wedding!! We will be forever grateful for all that you have done!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Aidinés

Aidinés A. Medina Matheu · Married on 05/03/2019

Awesome job!

Had a blast! They were very creative, made us feel very confortable and gave us very clear directions to get the perfect photo. Would recommend 100%

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Jose

Jose David Dejesus · Married on 03/25/2019

Easy to work with and takes awesome photos

Jesill was fantastic to work with. He had a really cool vision. He was great about taking photos that were natural. Rather than try to stiffly pose us, we would instead just do things very casually and he had a knack for capturing the best moments. We would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Jesart Photography 14
    Jesart Photography 15
    Jesart Photography 16

Ana Vazquez · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Photographer and Team

My wedding planner recommended Jesill and we couldn't have made a better choice. Jesill was so creative with his pictures and made us feel so comfortable that we couldn't be happier with the results. Whether you're a tourist or a local you will not find a better, friendlier, or more energetic photographer. 5 stars

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Jessamine

Jessamine · Married on 12/09/2018

Magical Pictures from Jesi!

Jesi was so comical and made us feel very at ease while taking picture at La Hacienda. He took us around different places of the venue to take outstanding photos. Him and his assistant captured moments that we will cherish forever. His communication and professionalism exceeded our expectations. His creativity is what stood out to me when I was choosing a vendor and once I spoke on the phone with him I knew he had to be my photographer. I would hire him again, eyes closed, for anything!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Jesart Photography's reply:

Wooooow!!! Thanks you so much!! For us was a pleasure!! But the models do the hard work!! Lol big hug guys!!
  • Adrianne

Adrianne and Yean Berry · Married on 12/08/2018

Blessing in disguise!

My husband and I came to meet Jesil by accident and it turned out to be the best blessing for our wedding planning - ever! Two months before our wedding date our photographer backed out but provided Jesil to us as a fill in. Jesil picked up like we had plans to work together the entire time! He was 100% the right fit for us. Our first conversation with Jesil was like we were friends for years. I was a bride that was SO worried about my photography during the planning but after our meeting I was so relaxed on my wedding day that I let him take the lead and tell me what his thoughts for posing, shots, lights, etc. He is such a creative artist! I had wanted a row of sparklers to be a posed picture of my husband and I and at the last minute while everyone was lined up, the sparklers wouldn't light. Without a hitch, Jesil came up with a plan B with lighting and it turned out to be one of my favorite photos. He's seamless. All our guests commented on how awesome our photographer was. He was part of our party and he enjoyed himself "working" as much as we loved having him there. I felt like he was another friend at our wedding! I can't say enough about Jesil and his work other that it was amazing, 100% worth trusting him with the biggest photography day of our lives. He was prompt, prepared, professional, creative, fun, energetic. We couldn't have asked for anything better and to think that we were going to have someone else do our photography? Thats why I call him a blessing in disguise! We would 100% recommend him for any wedding or event and can't wait to use him again in the future, Thank you Jesil!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Loreane

Loreane · Married on 12/01/2018

La mejor experiencia!!

De principio a fin todo estuvo espectacular!! Las fotos del Love Story quedaron perfectas, justo lo que queriamos. Las fotos de la boda son hermosas y supero nuestras expectativas. Lo mejor de todo es que nos disfrutamos nuestro dia y supo captar cada momento sin que tuvieramos la presión de estar posando cada momento jajajaja. Definitivamente lo recomiendo 100%.

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Jesart Photography 21
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 11/10/2018

Nadie mejor!

Quiero sacar un tiempo para agradecerte por tan buen trabajo. Desde el trato, química, dedicación, imaginación ese día hasta lo magnifico del producto final. Tienes un real talento y espero nunca lo abandones. Gracias por capturar la felicidad y el amor de ese día, por no dejar un solo detalle fuera y por un trabajo tan bien hecho. Nunca olvidaré mi boda y gran parte de eso es gracias a todo lo que capturaste. Te tendremos en mente para futuros momentos especiales y recomendaremos tus servicios a todo el que podamos.

Un abrazo grandísimo.

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Jesart Photography 22
    Jesart Photography 23
    Jesart Photography 24
    Jesart Photography 25
    Jesart Photography 26

David · Married on 06/10/2018

Jesil is amazing! He provides a happy, fun , secure personal and professional environment . In every shot providing confidence and direction all the way . This way creating a natural moment, and I still haven’t old you guys about the photographs them self !! Amazing!! The details, the lighting, everything!! Simply amazing.

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Jesart Photography 27

JENNIFER · Married on 12/15/2017

Originally, we had been planning for a December 2017 destination wedding in Puerto Rico since November 2016. Unfortunately, the aftermath of Hurricane Maria led us to have to cancel our wedding in Puerto Rico and plan a wedding in one month in the NYC area.

Jesi was recommended to us by our PR venue. After reviewing his spectacular work on Instagram and Facebook, we were determined to book him. We were fortunate to meet him In Washington DC while he was on vacation with his family and his personality instantly clicked with ours. His passion for photography quickly showed through our conversation and interaction.

Then Maria happened. Unlike some of our other vendors who showed no sympathy, Jesi assured us that he’d do what he can to be there for us. And he was. Jesi bent over backwards for us, offering to fly out Friday evening after another booking he had, do our wedding on the Saturday in NYC, then fly back out Sunday, which was Christmas Eve, in time to be with his family. The offer alone was more than we could have expected. Jesi showed up in cold December in NY ready to shoot our special day. From start to finish he was there, not only as our photographer, but as the assurance, I, the bride needed, that everything would be perfect.

Jesi was an absolute pleasure to work with and a true professional. His passion for photography is evident in his work and we would highly recommend him to any bride and groom!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Abigail · Married on 08/05/2017

Jesill was perfect. His work is beautiful and done with expertise. He was funny easy going and easy to work with. When you least expected he was taking a master piece that you only saw as a moment or a pose. The best photographer I know with a heart of Gold. Thanks to him I have amazing pics can't wait to see them on paper and finished. Love love his work true artist and great person.

Sent on 08/08/2017

AuVian · Married on 09/17/2016

We contracted Jesill in mid-2015 for our destination wedding in September 2016. He came highly recommended based on our expectations and budget. We are an interracial couple and it was very important that our photographer be experienced with appropriate lighting for different skin tones within the same frames. We met Jesill in person in March 2016 and immediately felt comfortable with him and he was able to provide a portfolio for review. Jesill was very professional and stayed on the day-of-timeline provided by our wedding coordinator. Jesill captured every moment while we got ready and was very creative. During our first look, Jesill and his assistant were able to capture this moment without making us feel like he was intruding. It was as if they disappeared into the background.

Sent on 10/25/2016

We fully recomend his services. Very professional, responsible, attentive, fast response, on time, respectful, and wonderful sense of humor.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Carla · Married on 02/27/2016

I don't have enough words to describe how amazing was Jesi!

First off, during our communications over the phone and email Jesi was super attentive and returned my emails and calls in no time.

During the wedding, Jesi kept me and my now husband calmed. He was hilarious and made us all laugh!

But beyond being a great human being his talent stole the show at the wedding!

Mid way through the wedding he pulled out an iPad and downloaded all pictures he had taken so far.... He put the iPad by the cake where all guest could see them. These pictures were not even edited... Mind blowing!!!!!!! All of our guest couldn't stop talking about how amazing were the picture. My husband stood in front of the iPad and watch them over 3 times.

I would recommend Jesi in a heart bit to anyone!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Jesart Photography's reply:

Woooooow Carla I don't have word to describe this review!!! I feel very happy to know all this.. Christine and I , we're so happy to be part of your life!! You can count with us!!! Thanks you!!!

DeliseJoannie · Married on 02/20/2016

Best photographer ever! Professional, involved in the wedding day as another friend/family member helping in anything he can! My husband never likes pictures and Jesill worked out the way to work with him sooo good that he didn't notice he spent 1 hour after the ceremony smiling for a camera! :)
    From the photography perspective we are very picky with pictures and there is not one picture we don't love!! So much creativity in this guy's eye and editing work. Finally a really nice person to work with, fun, easy going, hard working. He even was editing pictures during his breaks in the wedding.
    I will not hesitate to hire him once again!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Kyla · Married on 06/27/2015

Jesart was wonderful to work with. They were fun, and the work is breathtaking. They made our wedding amazing and we are so thankful for all that they did for us. Some of the best people I have ever met.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Jesart Photography's reply:

Kyla very happy to be part of your life!!! you have a beatiful family what ever you need you know how to find me!!!! thanks for all Jesi!!!

jorge · Married on 05/23/2015

Very professional. My wife and I love the pictures. We barely noticed him during the reception.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Thanks!!!!! a lot!!!!

Valerie · Married on 05/09/2015

Very simple.....HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!
    he knows very well what he is doing!!! He get earlier to the hotel, for the pictures of "the making", the when we get to the church he was there already. And in the hotel he guide us for differtent spots, and we get gorgeous pictures. And algo we get amazing pictures of the entire reception and we didn't notice that he was taking them.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Tiffany · Married on 04/17/2015

My husband and I are from Chicago and were planning our wedding, which was going to be in Puerto Rico. I had a hard time trying to figure out how I would find a photographer whose style I loved. When I was talking to different wedding planners, one of them (Jeanette Centeno from Weddings by Silversilke, whom I ended up going with!), sent me some pictures of weddings she had planned. I was blown away by the pictures, and needed to figure out who was the photographer. When I found out it was Jesi from Jesart Photography, I stalked his website and fell in love with his style and photographs. Some of the pictures took my breathe away. And when I finally was able to speak with him over the phone, I knew I had to work with him. He is so kind, friendly, smart, and creative. I instantly felt like we would work well together. Fast forward to our wedding day...Jesi and his assistant, Jessica, were so fun to work with. They brought my husband and I to different parts of our venue (Hacienda Siesta Alegre) and took such creative and imaginative shots. They also uploaded pictures that they took only a few hours prior, onto an ipad for us all to view during the reception! The pictures were so beautiful and I cannot wait to see the rest of them. I am so excited for anyone else that gets to work with him.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Raiza · Married on 10/04/2014

Muy agradecida por su trabajo su manera de ser muy prefecional.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Nilka · Married on 09/06/2014

Photography for my Wedding was one of my Top Priorities, since is something that we can keep throughout the time and as memories. During our searching vendors process, we met and interviewed with several photographers and we decided to meet Jesil, from Jesart Photography, at the end. When we viewed his work and met him in person we felt stunned!! His work was way better and super talented in contrast with other Photography vendors in Puerto Rico. He is very professional, talented and humble person.

During our engagement session, it was our very first shooting session, with him we felt very confortable and we were able to be ourselves. Jesil is very flexible, something that was a must for us- since we were planning a Destination Wedding. He always provided us a sincere opinion from his professional perspective and experience, when we were asking any type of questions (additional hours, Guest Books, location for shooting sessions, timing, etc.).

From a price perspective, is very reasonable considering the quality, creativity and talent of his work. During our Wedding day, he was very responsible, punctual (not only punctual he arrived prior the time agreed =D) and gave the extra mile. My family was very pleased with his work and personality, everybody was talking about the great/beautiful pictures on the Wedding Guest Book taken and labored by him.

I recommend him to anybody that is looking for the BEST, QUALITY, TALENT, ORIGINALITY, GOOD PERSONALITY and RESPONSABILTY. If you are looking for the Best of the Best for your Wedding and Uniqueness, you need Jesart Photography as your vendor.

Best of Lucks!