Jesart Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Jesart Photography 1
  • Jessamine

Jessamine · Married on 12/09/2018

Magical Pictures from Jesi!

Jesi was so comical and made us feel very at ease while taking picture at La Hacienda. He took us around different places of the venue to take outstanding photos. Him and his assistant captured moments that we will cherish forever. His communication and professionalism exceeded our expectations. His creativity is what stood out to me when I was choosing a vendor and once I spoke on the phone with him I knew he had to be my photographer. I would hire him again, eyes closed, for anything!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Jesart Photography's reply:

Wooooow!!! Thanks you so much!! For us was a pleasure!! But the models do the hard work!! Lol big hug guys!!

David · Married on 06/10/2018

Jesil is amazing! He provides a happy, fun , secure personal and professional environment . In every shot providing confidence and direction all the way . This way creating a natural moment, and I still haven’t old you guys about the photographs them self !! Amazing!! The details, the lighting, everything!! Simply amazing.

Jesart Photography 2

JENNIFER · Married on 12/15/2017

Originally, we had been planning for a December 2017 destination wedding in Puerto Rico since November 2016. Unfortunately, the aftermath of Hurricane Maria led us to have to cancel our wedding in Puerto Rico and plan a wedding in one month in the NYC area.

Jesi was recommended to us by our PR venue. After reviewing his spectacular work on Instagram and Facebook, we were determined to book him. We were fortunate to meet him In Washington DC while he was on vacation with his family and his personality instantly clicked with ours. His passion for photography quickly showed through our conversation and interaction.

Then Maria happened. Unlike some of our other vendors who showed no sympathy, Jesi assured us that he’d do what he can to be there for us. And he was. Jesi bent over backwards for us, offering to fly out Friday evening after another booking he had, do our wedding on the Saturday in NYC, then fly back out Sunday, which was Christmas Eve, in time to be with his family. The offer alone was more than we could have expected. Jesi showed up in cold December in NY ready to shoot our special day. From start to finish he was there, not only as our photographer, but as the assurance, I, the bride needed, that everything would be perfect.

Jesi was an absolute pleasure to work with and a true professional. His passion for photography is evident in his work and we would highly recommend him to any bride and groom!

Abigail · Married on 08/05/2017

Jesill was perfect. His work is beautiful and done with expertise. He was funny easy going and easy to work with. When you least expected he was taking a master piece that you only saw as a moment or a pose. The best photographer I know with a heart of Gold. Thanks to him I have amazing pics can't wait to see them on paper and finished. Love love his work true artist and great person.

AuVian · Married on 09/17/2016

We contracted Jesill in mid-2015 for our destination wedding in September 2016. He came highly recommended based on our expectations and budget. We are an interracial couple and it was very important that our photographer be experienced with appropriate lighting for different skin tones within the same frames. We met Jesill in person in March 2016 and immediately felt comfortable with him and he was able to provide a portfolio for review. Jesill was very professional and stayed on the day-of-timeline provided by our wedding coordinator. Jesill captured every moment while we got ready and was very creative. During our first look, Jesill and his assistant were able to capture this moment without making us feel like he was intruding. It was as if they disappeared into the background.

We fully recomend his services. Very professional, responsible, attentive, fast response, on time, respectful, and wonderful sense of humor.

Carla · Married on 02/27/2016

I don't have enough words to describe how amazing was Jesi!

First off, during our communications over the phone and email Jesi was super attentive and returned my emails and calls in no time.

During the wedding, Jesi kept me and my now husband calmed. He was hilarious and made us all laugh!

But beyond being a great human being his talent stole the show at the wedding!

Mid way through the wedding he pulled out an iPad and downloaded all pictures he had taken so far.... He put the iPad by the cake where all guest could see them. These pictures were not even edited... Mind blowing!!!!!!! All of our guest couldn't stop talking about how amazing were the picture. My husband stood in front of the iPad and watch them over 3 times.

I would recommend Jesi in a heart bit to anyone!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Jesart Photography's reply:

Woooooow Carla I don't have word to describe this review!!! I feel very happy to know all this.. Christine and I , we're so happy to be part of your life!! You can count with us!!! Thanks you!!!

DeliseJoannie · Married on 02/20/2016

Best photographer ever! Professional, involved in the wedding day as another friend/family member helping in anything he can! My husband never likes pictures and Jesill worked out the way to work with him sooo good that he didn't notice he spent 1 hour after the ceremony smiling for a camera! :)
    From the photography perspective we are very picky with pictures and there is not one picture we don't love!! So much creativity in this guy's eye and editing work. Finally a really nice person to work with, fun, easy going, hard working. He even was editing pictures during his breaks in the wedding.
    I will not hesitate to hire him once again!

Kyla · Married on 06/27/2015

Jesart was wonderful to work with. They were fun, and the work is breathtaking. They made our wedding amazing and we are so thankful for all that they did for us. Some of the best people I have ever met.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Jesart Photography's reply:

Kyla very happy to be part of your life!!! you have a beatiful family what ever you need you know how to find me!!!! thanks for all Jesi!!!

jorge · Married on 05/23/2015

Very professional. My wife and I love the pictures. We barely noticed him during the reception.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Thanks!!!!! a lot!!!!

Valerie · Married on 05/09/2015

Very simple.....HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!
    he knows very well what he is doing!!! He get earlier to the hotel, for the pictures of "the making", the when we get to the church he was there already. And in the hotel he guide us for differtent spots, and we get gorgeous pictures. And algo we get amazing pictures of the entire reception and we didn't notice that he was taking them.

Tiffany · Married on 04/17/2015

My husband and I are from Chicago and were planning our wedding, which was going to be in Puerto Rico. I had a hard time trying to figure out how I would find a photographer whose style I loved. When I was talking to different wedding planners, one of them (Jeanette Centeno from Weddings by Silversilke, whom I ended up going with!), sent me some pictures of weddings she had planned. I was blown away by the pictures, and needed to figure out who was the photographer. When I found out it was Jesi from Jesart Photography, I stalked his website and fell in love with his style and photographs. Some of the pictures took my breathe away. And when I finally was able to speak with him over the phone, I knew I had to work with him. He is so kind, friendly, smart, and creative. I instantly felt like we would work well together. Fast forward to our wedding day...Jesi and his assistant, Jessica, were so fun to work with. They brought my husband and I to different parts of our venue (Hacienda Siesta Alegre) and took such creative and imaginative shots. They also uploaded pictures that they took only a few hours prior, onto an ipad for us all to view during the reception! The pictures were so beautiful and I cannot wait to see the rest of them. I am so excited for anyone else that gets to work with him.

Grace · Married on 12/13/2014

WHY I CHOSE JESART

I found Jesart while researching for photographer online. One of the main qualities that we where looking for were pictures that it would bring us back to that moments of so much emotion. By seeing the quality, unique, not posed pictures and his personality immediately set him apart from other vendors I examined. I knew there was real talent behind the lens, when we finally did our love story it all made sense. He one of the kind photographer. He learned from the best his Dad and I love that he had that passion since he was young. He is a master in his field, and undoubtedly one of the very best in Puerto Rico.

ADVICE TO COUPLES

I strongly advise couples to consider shooting a LOVESTORY, UNDERWATER and FITTING OF YOUR DRESS PHOTOSHOOT. Most important be yourself!!! Feel comfortable to communicated to Jesill your idea and bring that to life in your photos. Trust me my husband wasn’t to into about this entire photo shoots, but once he meet Jesill it wouldn’t stop. This was one of the funnest parts of the wedding process for my husband and I. We couldn’t stop seeing all the amazing original pictures that we had and we couldn’t wait for our wedding day pictures. Is one in your life that you get marry; take all this picture to have it as lifetime memories.

JESART OUR OPINION

This is a man who is very passionate about his work and will work fervently to surpass your expectations. Jesart did something vendors RARELY do...he went above and beyond the limits of our contract to surpass our high expectations. He did this because this is not only his business but also his art. Thank you Jesart ! We love you!!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Jesart Photography's reply:

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! like the song AMAZING GRACE!!!!! hhahahhaha thanks..that was beatiful..thanks!!! i really enjoy read this!!! thank a lot Grace!!! when is the next shoot!!!!! hahahahahhaha

Raiza · Married on 10/04/2014

Muy agradecida por su trabajo su manera de ser muy prefecional.

Nilka · Married on 09/06/2014

Photography for my Wedding was one of my Top Priorities, since is something that we can keep throughout the time and as memories. During our searching vendors process, we met and interviewed with several photographers and we decided to meet Jesil, from Jesart Photography, at the end. When we viewed his work and met him in person we felt stunned!! His work was way better and super talented in contrast with other Photography vendors in Puerto Rico. He is very professional, talented and humble person.

During our engagement session, it was our very first shooting session, with him we felt very confortable and we were able to be ourselves. Jesil is very flexible, something that was a must for us- since we were planning a Destination Wedding. He always provided us a sincere opinion from his professional perspective and experience, when we were asking any type of questions (additional hours, Guest Books, location for shooting sessions, timing, etc.).

From a price perspective, is very reasonable considering the quality, creativity and talent of his work. During our Wedding day, he was very responsible, punctual (not only punctual he arrived prior the time agreed =D) and gave the extra mile. My family was very pleased with his work and personality, everybody was talking about the great/beautiful pictures on the Wedding Guest Book taken and labored by him.

I recommend him to anybody that is looking for the BEST, QUALITY, TALENT, ORIGINALITY, GOOD PERSONALITY and RESPONSABILTY. If you are looking for the Best of the Best for your Wedding and Uniqueness, you need Jesart Photography as your vendor.

Best of Lucks!

Nilka · Married on 09/06/2014

Best of Lucks!

• F

Francis and Kristi · Married on 08/13/2014

I was so impressed with Jesart Photography. He did the photography for the renewal of our wedding vows and he did an amazing job. We couldn't be happier. We highly recommend him! Thanks so much for the beautiful job!

Stephanie · Married on 02/08/2014

Jesill is an absolute professional and dream to work with! My now husband is not into taking his picture taken and, Jesill made him feel super comfortable! We had a blast with him during both photo sessions we had with him. He was understanding and personable and i would def recommend his services!

Katherine · Married on 11/30/2013

Te bendecimos Jesill a usted y familia!! Este año 2014 declaramos sobre tu vida que viene un nuevo tiempo para ti tu casa tu Fam de crecimiento espiritual y nuevos niveles de gloria. Claro qué te recomiendo!!! Con ojos cerrados te considero amigo parte d mi Fam. Te queremos mucho!!!

Janelle · Married on 11/09/2013

Jesill y su equipo de trabajo son estupendos. Mi experiencia con Jesart fue excelente: son profesionales, creativos, responsables, amigables y divertidos! Son unos artistas magníficos que logran plasmar en las fotos el sentimiento y la emoción de cada momento. Desde la sesión fotográfica del lovestory hasta el día del evento, mi experiencia ha sido insuperable. Mis invitados, mi esposo y yo quedamos impresionados cuando, antes de terminar la boda, Jesart nos preparó una pequeña presentación de las fotos tomadas ese día mas temprano. Son los detalles que separan a los expertos de los principiantes. Siento la confianza de afirmar que volvería a contratar los servicios de Jesart y de recomendarlos a familiares y amigos.

• I

Ingrid · Married on 11/03/2013

Jesill was awesome, all my vendors went above and beyond on my wedding day, my mom couldn't go to my wedding because she has a terminal decease and he went to my house to take family pictures. I recommend him to anyone, he's not only the best photographer that I have ever seen, he is also very easy to deal with, and he's extremely creative! Thank you Jesill!

12/06/13 update
    I decided to have a photo shoot with my wedding dress on a month after the wedding and when I called task him about, he did it for Free, he took over an hour on the shooting, no rush, he's definitely the best!!
    Thank you Jesill!!

Cristina · Married on 10/05/2013

Estupendo!!! Eres el mejor!!! Deveras q te contrataria mil veces mas y lo vamos a hacer!!!! Gracias por todo!!

Having Jesill as our photographer was super fun... He is very professional and respectful. Posed photographs were minimal, everything flowed very natural.

Carol · Married on 06/29/2013

Only Jesill knows how to capture the most beautiful moments while making you laugh and enjoy these amazing memories!

Mayraliz · Married on 06/22/2013

Excellent person and photographer. Carismatic, humble, respectful. Professional!!!! The best!!!