Jesart Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Ariana
    Ariana Married on 07/12/2021

Phenomenal

Working with Jesill and his staff was so much fun. Between the handheld power fans to keep us cool and the laughs, we couldn’t have felt more at ease. If my wife and I were to marry again, we’d pick this photographer over and over. Jesill really has an eye for the creative and he captured our special moments in such a spectacular fashion. We are so honored to have been photographed by him and his staff. Did I mention they’re LGBTQ+ friendly? If you should say yes to their brand, you won’t regret it!
    Michelle S. Married on 07/11/2021

Más que un excelente fotógrafo, una persona admirable y genuina.

A 21 días de nuestra boda (en medio de Covid) nuestra fotógrafa nos canceló.

Tomó una llamada a Jesil para sentirme tranquila, sentir que todo había caído en su sitio y que todo iba a estar bien. No solo eso, cuando mi esposo y yo terminamos de hablar con Jesil por primera vez, los dos creímos al 100% que esto no era casualidad. Sentimos que Jesil era el “right fit” para nosotros pero por alguna razón, tuvieron que pasar ciertas cosas primero.

Yo soy una persona tímida frente a la cámara y frente a otras personas, Jesil y Jonathan, nos hicieron sentir cómodos a los dos. Hicieron un excelente trabajo dándonos direcciones para las diferentes tomas y una vez nos casamos y los nervios habían desaparecido, fue como si Jesil y Jonathan fuesen parte de los invitados.

Jesil es una persona muy carismática... todos quedamos encantados con su excelente trabajo, profesionalismo y trato.

La entrega de fotos fue rápida y más feliz no podemos estar con el resultado. Mi suegra hasta lloró cuando le enseñamos las fotos por primera vez y eso dice el trabajo tan excelente que Jesil y Jonathan hicieron capturando nuestra boda tal como pasó.

Recomendamos a Jesil al 100% y lo volveremos a contratar sin duda alguna.
  • Lydia
    Lydia Married on 06/04/2021

Jesill was BEYOND amazing

After having a hectic day landing in Puerto Rico, Jesi drove an hour and a half to my hotel to capture our lovely engagement shoot on the beach.

He did everything in his power to make sure the shoot was done that day despite our timing and crazy PR traffic.

Jesi thank you so much for your professionalism and creativity! You made my fiancé and I extremely comfortable and we cannot wait to see you again next May for our wedding!

Ladies if you’re getting married in Puerto Rico, Jesart Photography is the way to go! He does not disappoint !
  • Becky
    Becky G. Married on 03/06/2021

Jessil is phenomenal

Hired Jessil at the recommendation of my wedding planner, and I'm so glad we went with him. He was professional, kind, and easy to work with. Best photographer in Puerto Rico!
  • Jessica
    Jessica R. Married on 11/16/2020

The best photographer

I loved this vendor so much! The team is absolutely professional and have the ability to make you feel comfortable in your own skin. I would recommend them to everyone who is looking for their special day to be captured in such beautiful images.
  • Katherine
    Katherine C. Married on 06/27/2020

Perfection and Breathless Photography

Jesse was amazing to work with! He was very detail oriented and knew every shot to make sure to get. He came in when we were finishing getting ready and immediately got to it. He made it feel so easy and comfortable when taking family and couples shots. Jesse had a fun and bright attitude the whole time he was shooting.

I am so glad we choose Jesart Photography. He truly made beautiful pictures for us.
  • Daniel
    Daniel R. Married on 02/29/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Jesill and his team were fantastic and professional from the booking process through the end of our ceremony and reception. From day 1 he was very responsive, open for our ideas and very easy to work with. He suggested ideas also which turned out to be great. They went out of their way to drive us around Old San Juan for awesome pictures, they were very friendly, funny and went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and having fun. They even gave us mini fans to use since we were outside in the heat. Our pictures turned out amazing and we had the time of our lives working with him on our special day in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We are so happy we chose Jesill and would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Jesill!!!
  • Crystal
    Crystal Married on 02/08/2020

Jesill is Amazing!!

Jesill and his team were amazing!!! The package we picked included a second shoot which we did a few days before the wedding. I sent him inspiration pictures and he found the exact location that I was looking for and he knew exactly how to get there! It rained a little and we wanted to shoot in a second location at the beach... the whole time he was very patient with us. it was perfect! We really liked his personality and had a great time taking photos with him.. he is the best! On the day of the wedding he did more than just take our photo he made us feel comfortable and we had a great time with him and team. He even had the wedding planner get me a drink after the ceremony! He had all the equipment necessary including a drone and even more than I had imagined. I was so impressed with the professionalism of it all. We got our preview pictures and they came out amazing! Everyone said it looked like a magazine spread. If we did it all again I would pick Jesi again in a heartbeat! You won’t be disappointed!! Hire him! We had the best time, the best team, and amazing photos! thank you thank you thank you Jesi!!! We have so much love our local PR vendors!!

Jesart Photography's reply:

Wooow!!! Thanks you so much!! Amazing words!! Gracias!!
    This mean a lot for.. not only because what you says here is that for me this is not a work and you are not only my client you are friends, family. Thanks you so much!!with all my heart!
    Kelcie Married on 12/06/2019

Our favorite vendor for our wedding!

Jesill. is. AWESOME. My husband and I had a blast shooting with him and his assistant on our wedding day. Not only was he professional, fair-priced and reliable, but he was FUN! Let's face it, taking photos can be uncomfortable and awkward, especially if you are camera-shy like us, when you are in a stuffy suit and hard-to-move-in dress and in the heat of PR. They gave us time to enjoy our appetizers and reception cocktail, provided mini handheld fans to keep cool between shots, worked quickly and gave great direction. Him and his assistant were our own personal hype team cheering us on as we struck pose after pose. He was a joy to work with and we are so glad we hired his team for our big day!
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin Married on 11/07/2019

Best photographer ever!

Jesi is without a doubt one of our favorite people. We had the pleasure of working with him for our wedding and he truly does care about your special day. With our package, we receive an engagement session in which we went to a beautiful cliff and Jesi took some of the most amazing photos we have ever seen!

He is super kind, caring and whoever the couple is he is there 100%. He also shows up early so he is ready for the day! We were so lucky we had him as our photographer, he captured our true nature and didn't shy away from any possible amazing shots!

If you need a photographer, go with Jesi- you will not be disappointed!
    Nichole M. Married on 06/15/2019

The best!

He is the MOST special & talented photographer ever !! We love his creativity & personality !!!! Every shot is breathtaking !!!! WE LOVE YOU JESILL!!!!!

- Nichole & Carlos
    Jaime Married on 06/14/2019

Genuine Artist

Jesi! I can't say enough about you!!
    He came highly recommended to us by our venue! I started emailing him a year and a half prior to our wedding. He was so responsive and cared about and answered every question I had for him, and trust me, I had a lot! We met Jesi, during our visit to our venue, and we instantly clicked! He's so passionate about his photography and his clients!! He listened to our ideas and showed us his work! Amazing!! He was exactly what we had been looking for!! We even changed the date of our wedding, just so we could have him!! The day of our wedding was great!! I felt like I was with one of my friends!! He engaged with every single guest and captured the most amazing and special moments of the day!! He brought along 3 others that worked with him! There wasn't a single aspect of the day, that wasn't left out!! A week after our wedding, Jesi took us on a newlywed shoot! We had such a great time doing that! We have since received our preview, and the photos are breathtaking!!! Jesi, you are magic!!! You are creative and artistic!! You are kind and caring!! You are so special to us and We can't thank you enough for being a huge part of our wedding!! We will be forever grateful for all that you have done!!
  • Aidinés
    Aidinés M. Married on 05/03/2019

Awesome job!

Had a blast! They were very creative, made us feel very confortable and gave us very clear directions to get the perfect photo. Would recommend 100%
  • Jose
    Jose D. Married on 03/25/2019

Easy to work with and takes awesome photos

Jesill was fantastic to work with. He had a really cool vision. He was great about taking photos that were natural. Rather than try to stiffly pose us, we would instead just do things very casually and he had a knack for capturing the best moments. We would definitely recommend him to anyone.
    Ana V. Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Photographer and Team

My wedding planner recommended Jesill and we couldn't have made a better choice. Jesill was so creative with his pictures and made us feel so comfortable that we couldn't be happier with the results. Whether you're a tourist or a local you will not find a better, friendlier, or more energetic photographer. 5 stars
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Married on 12/09/2018

Magical Pictures from Jesi!

Jesi was so comical and made us feel very at ease while taking picture at La Hacienda. He took us around different places of the venue to take outstanding photos. Him and his assistant captured moments that we will cherish forever. His communication and professionalism exceeded our expectations. His creativity is what stood out to me when I was choosing a vendor and once I spoke on the phone with him I knew he had to be my photographer. I would hire him again, eyes closed, for anything!

Jesart Photography's reply:

Wooooow!!! Thanks you so much!! For us was a pleasure!! But the models do the hard work!! Lol big hug guys!!
  • Adrianne
    Adrianne A. Married on 12/08/2018

Blessing in disguise!

My husband and I came to meet Jesil by accident and it turned out to be the best blessing for our wedding planning - ever! Two months before our wedding date our photographer backed out but provided Jesil to us as a fill in. Jesil picked up like we had plans to work together the entire time! He was 100% the right fit for us. Our first conversation with Jesil was like we were friends for years. I was a bride that was SO worried about my photography during the planning but after our meeting I was so relaxed on my wedding day that I let him take the lead and tell me what his thoughts for posing, shots, lights, etc. He is such a creative artist! I had wanted a row of sparklers to be a posed picture of my husband and I and at the last minute while everyone was lined up, the sparklers wouldn't light. Without a hitch, Jesil came up with a plan B with lighting and it turned out to be one of my favorite photos. He's seamless. All our guests commented on how awesome our photographer was. He was part of our party and he enjoyed himself "working" as much as we loved having him there. I felt like he was another friend at our wedding! I can't say enough about Jesil and his work other that it was amazing, 100% worth trusting him with the biggest photography day of our lives. He was prompt, prepared, professional, creative, fun, energetic. We couldn't have asked for anything better and to think that we were going to have someone else do our photography? Thats why I call him a blessing in disguise! We would 100% recommend him for any wedding or event and can't wait to use him again in the future, Thank you Jesil!
  • Loreane
    Loreane Married on 12/01/2018

La mejor experiencia!!

De principio a fin todo estuvo espectacular!! Las fotos del Love Story quedaron perfectas, justo lo que queriamos. Las fotos de la boda son hermosas y supero nuestras expectativas. Lo mejor de todo es que nos disfrutamos nuestro dia y supo captar cada momento sin que tuvieramos la presión de estar posando cada momento jajajaja. Definitivamente lo recomiendo 100%.
  • Krystal
    Krystal Married on 11/10/2018

Nadie mejor!

Quiero sacar un tiempo para agradecerte por tan buen trabajo. Desde el trato, química, dedicación, imaginación ese día hasta lo magnifico del producto final. Tienes un real talento y espero nunca lo abandones. Gracias por capturar la felicidad y el amor de ese día, por no dejar un solo detalle fuera y por un trabajo tan bien hecho. Nunca olvidaré mi boda y gran parte de eso es gracias a todo lo que capturaste. Te tendremos en mente para futuros momentos especiales y recomendaremos tus servicios a todo el que podamos.

Un abrazo grandísimo.
    David Married on 06/10/2018
    Jesil is amazing! He provides a happy, fun , secure personal and professional environment . In every shot providing confidence and direction all the way . This way creating a natural moment, and I still haven’t old you guys about the photographs them self !! Amazing!! The details, the lighting, everything!! Simply amazing.
    Jennifer Married on 12/15/2017
    Originally, we had been planning for a December 2017 destination wedding in Puerto Rico since November 2016. Unfortunately, the aftermath of Hurricane Maria led us to have to cancel our wedding in Puerto Rico and plan a wedding in one month in the NYC area.

Jesi was recommended to us by our PR venue. After reviewing his spectacular work on Instagram and Facebook, we were determined to book him. We were fortunate to meet him In Washington DC while he was on vacation with his family and his personality instantly clicked with ours. His passion for photography quickly showed through our conversation and interaction.

Then Maria happened. Unlike some of our other vendors who showed no sympathy, Jesi assured us that he’d do what he can to be there for us. And he was. Jesi bent over backwards for us, offering to fly out Friday evening after another booking he had, do our wedding on the Saturday in NYC, then fly back out Sunday, which was Christmas Eve, in time to be with his family. The offer alone was more than we could have expected. Jesi showed up in cold December in NY ready to shoot our special day. From start to finish he was there, not only as our photographer, but as the assurance, I, the bride needed, that everything would be perfect.

Jesi was an absolute pleasure to work with and a true professional. His passion for photography is evident in his work and we would highly recommend him to any bride and groom!
    Abigail Married on 08/05/2017
    Jesill was perfect. His work is beautiful and done with expertise. He was funny easy going and easy to work with. When you least expected he was taking a master piece that you only saw as a moment or a pose. The best photographer I know with a heart of Gold. Thanks to him I have amazing pics can't wait to see them on paper and finished. Love love his work true artist and great person.
    Auvian Married on 09/17/2016
    We contracted Jesill in mid-2015 for our destination wedding in September 2016. He came highly recommended based on our expectations and budget. We are an interracial couple and it was very important that our photographer be experienced with appropriate lighting for different skin tones within the same frames. We met Jesill in person in March 2016 and immediately felt comfortable with him and he was able to provide a portfolio for review. Jesill was very professional and stayed on the day-of-timeline provided by our wedding coordinator. Jesill captured every moment while we got ready and was very creative. During our first look, Jesill and his assistant were able to capture this moment without making us feel like he was intruding. It was as if they disappeared into the background.
  • User2554159 2+ years ago
    We fully recomend his services. Very professional, responsible, attentive, fast response, on time, respectful, and wonderful sense of humor.
    Carla Married on 02/27/2016
    I don't have enough words to describe how amazing was Jesi!

First off, during our communications over the phone and email Jesi was super attentive and returned my emails and calls in no time.

During the wedding, Jesi kept me and my now husband calmed. He was hilarious and made us all laugh!

But beyond being a great human being his talent stole the show at the wedding!

Mid way through the wedding he pulled out an iPad and downloaded all pictures he had taken so far.... He put the iPad by the cake where all guest could see them. These pictures were not even edited... Mind blowing!!!!!!! All of our guest couldn't stop talking about how amazing were the picture. My husband stood in front of the iPad and watch them over 3 times.

I would recommend Jesi in a heart bit to anyone!

Jesart Photography's reply:

Woooooow Carla I don't have word to describe this review!!! I feel very happy to know all this.. Christine and I , we're so happy to be part of your life!! You can count with us!!! Thanks you!!!