Febus Films

Cayey, PR View map Visit website
$2,999 Most Popular Price

$2,999 Most Popular Price

Febus Films is a wedding photo and video team with 11 years of experience and over 120+ weddings under the teams belt. Tito and Kianna are a husband-and-wife team who love photography and adventure. They enjoy seeing new places and meeting new people, so whether you're planning on getting married in Alaska or Zambia, they'll be there, ready to capture it all.

Tito and Kianna are proud of the team they have put together. Every member has more than a decade of experience, and they aren't afraid of rain or cold. Life is a beautiful adventure, one that's far too precious to sit on the sidelines and wonder. Tito and Kianna and their team want you to have the wedding of your dreams, and you can rely on them to help make it memorable.

Febus Films is ready and eager to travel. They offer packages for every style and budget. Their team will be happy to get together with you to discuss options and design a package that satisfies all your needs. Available options and services include unlimited wedding day coverage, engagement and trash-the-dress sessions, an online gallery, feature films and short highlight reels and more!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,299

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,999

One Event / Day
Slideshow
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints

Nitziel D. Getting married on 07/10/2022

The best photographer!

Febus is a very professional photographer. He captures all the emotions on every shoot. I love my wedding pictures. I would recommend him without any reservation.
  • Dorinda
    Dorinda P. Married on 06/02/2022

Personable and professional

From the beginning, Tito and his team were incredibly responsive and flexible. They immediately set up a video conference call so I could meet the team. I was really won over by their positive attitudes and personalities. I was most impressed by Jayson’s ability to make my husband feel completely at ease with taking our love story photos. My husband absolutely hates taking photos, but for the first time since knowing him, I saw him having fun doing it! I was really amazed. They made us feel completely comfortable and I am excited to see their amazing work.

Real Weddings

• Nitziel & Joel
    16 photos · 10/31/2020

Team

Tito Febus
Tito Febus
Owner

Back around the year 2009, I decided I was going to be a Photographer. In the east side of Snt. Marteen I was gifted my first camera by my father and grandmother. My father was a old school photographer so I always had awesome film cameras around me. After doing just photography for a while, I wanted to do something different so I decided to learn more about videography. With a background in IT and music it was easy to jump into it and learn awesome editing techniques. I created Febus Films and after all this time shooting weddings I realized that one of the things that inspire me the most is working with my friends, one of the best photographers in the wedding industry, and that's why I don't work alone.

Kianna Estrella
Kianna Estrella
Main Photo & Video Editor

AKA My Wife. Kianna or "Kiki" has a talent not all editors have. She makes sure every picture is in line with our client’s vision and handles our media presence online and in person.

Albert  Burgos
Albert Burgos
Videographer

Albert has the perfect blend of classic and modern style. With well over 10 years of experience, he is the perfect second or main shooter for any wedding. As a videographer he works wonders with beautiful ideas to make the perfect film and when it come to editing, he can make fast work of a video you should charge to see.

Estancias de Monte Rio, 5 Calle Heliconia (A3) Cayey, PR, 00736
Location of (Febus Films)
3000 Whimsical Ln Kissimmee, FL, 34744