Rica Chica Event Productions Reviews

4 | Chicago, IL

4 Reviews for Rica Chica Event Productions

Rica Chica Productions got awesome footage of my whole wedding day. She even put together an awesome little wedding trailer so I could easily show friends and family.

AWESOME work. I love watching my videos over and over again.

The crew was very friendly the day of wedding as well. They used newer quality equipment.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2012

Rica Chica helped me with my programs and table cards...they were AMAZING! She put a lot of time and effort in making sure my programs were exactly what I wanted and I am happy to use her again!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Alana · Married on 05/29/2011

Erica was our day of wedding coordinator and she did an amazing job. I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of and it was definitely worth the cost. She was extremely organized, flexible with meeting times, and prompt in following through on planned actions. In addition to day of, she also designed and printed our welcome brochure for hotel guests, ceremony order, table numbers, and placecards. They were extremely creative and tied our entire theme together.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Honest to goodness, I absolutely loved our video trailer. It was perfectly edited, the song choice was completely her own, and she nailed it. Rica Chica really captured the emotion of the big day and I already find myself watching the video when I want to go back to how I felt on my wedding day. Highly, highlyl recommended.

Sent on 01/07/2014