Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Media in Black

As wedding videographers we’re honored to be part of your big day. Our high-quality videos can bring out the feel and energy of your wedding. We create memories to cherish and a unique record of your event that you can show to loved ones who were unable to attend. Through technique and editing, we tell a cinematic story that you will be eager to share with those close to you for years to come. We pride ourselves on our ability to unobtrusively record your event and to find the most innovative shots without disrupting the action. We see what we do as a partnership: we may provide the technical know-how, but you provide the inspiration.

Our new Slow Motion Video Booths are the latest innovation to rock the event circuit. Wedding receptions, birthday/company/college/holiday parties, bar/bar-mitzvahs, fundraisers, or any special event can be taken to the next level of fun and remembered by all with the addition of a slow motion video booth. Not only will the final product blow you away, your event’s guests will have an awesome and unforgettable time having fun in creating what is sure to be a cherished memory of your special event.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)

As we all know, getting married is one the of most stressful days of our lives. We, women tend to be twice as agitated than our partners. So, this was the most beautiful day of my life. It was simple, but full of joy, happiness and moments that we shared with our closes friends and family. Media in black came to our attention through a friend that has previously used their services before. I am a skeptical person in general, but I have to admit I couldn't have chosen better people to make our day memorable. Laurentiu and Gabby have been professional, extremely patient and more than anything understanding of our needs. We asked and they delivered above and beyond. Thanks to their wonderful video, our families will always have a part of us and the beautiful day that we got to share together.
So...thank you Media In Black!

Profile Picture Andreea, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Gabriel & Lawrence did a truly wonderful job with my wedding video. They did not miss a moment of our day - they caught more on video than our photographer did on camera and we will treasure our video forever. I could not be more pleased and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer. Thank you Media In Black.

Profile Picture User5566577, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The BEST! They were our videographers at our wedding in 2011, and we've hired them twice more since then (for our daughter's and son's Christening ceremonies & receptions). My husband and I could not be happier with their service, talent, and just overall professionalism. The final product is always incredibly creative and seamless, and the quality is crystal-clear. We feel like we are reliving those magical moments every single time we watch any of our DVDs. Thank you so much for beautifully capturing some of the most special days in our lives, and at such a reasonable cost! We would highly recommend Media in Black to any couple looking for a reliable, talented team to capture their wedding day on video.

Profile Picture Marcie, 7/3/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD

Media in Black Pricing