Henderson, Henderson, NV 89074 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 50
  • Pricing

About Munaco Pictures

Munaco Pictures is a wedding videography company located in Las Vegas that services weddings throughout the local area and destinations nationwide. After a decade of experience, Tom Munaco takes great pride in producing custom films that truly capture the magic and ambience of your big day. A lot can change in 10 years and with live streaming and aerial cinematography having become so readily available, the sky is literally the limit to where you can go with your film.

Munaco Picture offers a variety of services and package options:

• Teaser Highlight

• Hex Solo Productions
brett jess1 51 997507
San Francisco Silhouette
San Francisco Silhouette
Drones make for excellent establishing shots of your outdoor ceremony location!
Drones make for excellent establishing shots of your outdoor ceremony location!
Details Details DETAILS!
Details Details DETAILS!
This goat was the ring bearer.
This goat was the ring bearer.
His reaction says it all...
His reaction says it all...
Navy Pier - Chicago
Navy Pier - Chicago
I like to have fun with my shoes shots! =)
I like to have fun with my shoes shots! =)
Not a common ring shot - but fun!
Not a common ring shot - but fun!
Beautiful skyline shot in Chicago outside the Adler Planetarium
Beautiful skyline shot in Chicago outside the Adler Planetarium
Notre Dame
Notre Dame
More details in Atlanta.
More details in Atlanta.
Prepping for the groom's first look!
Prepping for the groom's first look!
You can never shoot enough details
L-O-V-E
L-O-V-E
Downtown Las Vegas
Downtown Las Vegas
Ever seen the movie Pleasantville?
Ever seen the movie Pleasantville?
Poppin' bottles in New Orleans!
Poppin' bottles in New Orleans!
My go-to champagne pouring detail shot
My go-to champagne pouring detail shot
I'm a sucker for silhouettes!
I'm a sucker for silhouettes!
Preparations
Preparations
BEAUTIFUL.
BEAUTIFUL.
Lovely bride overlooking the city of New Orleans.
Lovely bride overlooking the city of New Orleans.
Munaco Pictures (Wedding Videography)
The "JAMES BOND" shot I love to capture during groom prep.
The "JAMES BOND" shot I love to capture during groom prep.
Union Station - Chicago
Union Station - Chicago
THANKS!
THANKS!
MORE detail shots in Atlanta!
MORE detail shots in Atlanta!
brett jess1 51 997507

Munaco Pictures 2
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 09/14/2019

Tom is awesome!

Listen up! Looking for an OUTSTANDING wedding videographer?! Book Tom..RIGHT NOW! :) You will not be disappointed! From start to finish, Tom brought ideas to the table that we never imagined. From his drone footage to his movable cameras, he was able to capture EVERY SINGLE thing of our special day. We even had special guests at our wedding reception (Blane Howard & Tommy Hawk (NHL Mascot) ) Tom took the time to make sure that he was able to capture all of the moments of our wedding even when he was overwhelmed with the excitement that was going on! Tom's knowledge and expertise is far beyond the best we have ever seen. He takes into consideration what highlights that you want for your wedding day. Then, Tom steps it up to the next level. Some of the shots that we have seen thus far was just amazing and kept you on the edge of your seat. We can't wait to see more!! :) :)
    One thing that stood out with Tom is his 24 hour teaser video of your wedding day! It is amazing to see that in a small 1-2 minute video how Tom was able to sum up your day was just plain amazing. We can not wait for our full length wedding video and raw footage! SO SO PUMPED! :)
    Thank you, Tom Munaco! You are the best!!
    Lori & Tim

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 06/01/2019

Tom is amazing!

I started communicating with Tom less than two months before our wedding date because I had a moment of panic and realized I would regret not having video at our wedding. I am so grateful that our weekend was one of the few weekends in June he was not booked. Tom was so easy to work with, and the shots that he got were amazing! My husband really wanted to prioritize photos over video, so we communicated that to Tom and he let our photographers take the lead on everything without getting in their way, but at the same time he didn’t miss any important shots. He also helped to capture the first look prank that I had pulled on my husband with his best man in a wedding dress, that was featured in the one minute teaser he sent us the day after the wedding. It. Was. Incredible. I didn’t actually get to see the prank because I had to hide for our actual first look, so I’m so glad Tom captured it on video it was just so funny. It also rained in the middle of our ceremony so we ended up getting married in a downpour, and the slow motion shots that Tom got of me and my husband kissing in the rain brought tears to my eyes. People always tell you that your wedding day will be a whirlwind and it’s over before you know it, but you don’t truly appreciate that until you’re in the moment. Then it’s midnight and it’s over and you wonder how the whole day just passed in the blink of an eye! We cannot wait to see the final edited video that Tom puts together for us. There was so much on the front end of things, people’s emotions, etc that I didn’t get to see as the bride walking down the aisle last. Deciding last minute to hire a videographer was one of the best decisions I made during this whole wedding planning process because now we have the opportunity to relive our wedding day! Tom also sent us all his raw video footage a week after the wedding and it has been so fun to basically enjoy our own wedding day from our guests’ perspective! I found Tom because he was the videographer at a friend’s wedding and she highly recommended him. I will definitely be recommending him to anyone I know who is looking for a wedding videographer in the future!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Suhan

Suhan Z · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome Videographer!

We hired Munaco Pictures to film our wedding and Tom was absolutely amazing! He never stopped from the first moment until the last, working hard to capture everything with his multiple cameras, a drone, and even a GoPro that he strapped to a champagne bottle for some awesome bottle-cam shots! He was also a pleasure to have around during the entire getting-ready process, as well as throughout the wedding ceremony and reception. He captured everything candidly and without us having to worry about a thing, but he also made sure to involve us directly in some of the epic drone dance floor shots and anything else that was extra special so that we wouldn’t miss out during all the wedding commotion. And his turnaround time was astounding! We received an awesome teaser video of our wedding in less than 24 hours! It was great to have that video so that we could immediately share our wedding highlights with our family and friends. And everyone loved it! We also appreciate him going above and beyond with the little details of our big day, like purchasing a white lapel mic to match the groom's uniform during the ceremony. That was truly the mark of a great videographer who cares about his clients! Thank you so much for everything, Tom! We can see now why you are one of the best in the biz! You certainly worked extremely hard and captured some amazing shots for us! We are truly happy to have had you as our videographer on our wedding day and we love having all of our special memories preserved so perfectly on video. Thank you again for a job well done! :)

Munaco Pictures 3
    Munaco Pictures 4
    Sent on 06/11/2019

Munaco Pictures Pricing

Munaco Pictures Price Rates

Munaco Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1699.99
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1899.99
    Add'l Hours
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray