4506 N Maplewood ave, Chicago, IL 60625 Map · Phone number

About Premier Photo

Hello! I'm Marius

I am a lover of crepes, seafood, soft white wine and hiking. I was born in Transylvania and I love smooth Jazz. I have always loved photography, even if a long period of my life I was just admiring the art others have created. I like people, I like diversity, I love the emotion, I like the sensitivity and try to capture in my images the life experiences as they are. I’m currently based in the Chicago area, but I would love to shoot your wedding wherever it is, so lets start planning how to make your story unforgettable. I thank those who allow me to be with them on the most beautiful and happiest events of their lives.

Follow Premier Photo on

theexitshot
1x9b8862

7 Reviews for Premier Photo

Jason · Married on 10/22/2016

Marius did an excellent time doing our wedding photos and the book he put together for us was perfect!

Adriana · Married on 10/08/2016

Marius was fantastic! My husband and i discussed after the party, that having him as our photographer was one of our best decisions! ??????

Dena · Married on 12/06/2015

Our family has worked with Marius several times over the years. Most recently, we asked Marius to do a holiday photo shoot of our seven year old daughter. He took several photos of our daughter in our home and then we went to the local beach for more pictures. Marius was able to capture our daughter running, jumping and playing at the beach. We are thrilled with the finished pictures-- AGAIN! Marius is a pleasure to work with. He instantly puts everyone at ease and is able to capture the most beautiful, candid moments. Our family will continue to use Marius to capture all of our lovely moments.

Premier Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Media in Black
    Media in Black Wedding Videographers

We always worked awesome together and we made a great team. Professional, dedicated and creative.

• Vivid Photo and Video
    Vivid Photo and Video Wedding Photographers

I have had the chance to collaborate with Marius on a few photo shoots . Great personality and great photography!

• 4506 N Maplewood ave Chicago, IL 60625 See on map