Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Premier Photo

Exceptional wedding and portrait photography

Hello! I'm Marius

I am a lover of crepes, seafood, soft white wine and hiking. I was born in Transylvania and I love smooth Jazz. I have always loved photography, even if a long period of my life I was just admiring the art others have created. I like people, I like diversity, I love the emotion, I like the sensitivity and try to capture in my images the life experiences as they are. I’m currently based in the Chicago area, but I would love to shoot your wedding wherever it is, so lets start planning how to make your story unforgettable. I thank those who allow me to be with them on the most beautiful and happiest events of their lives.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Prints (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)

Marius did an excellent time doing our wedding photos and the book he put together for us was perfect!

Profile Picture Jason, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marius was fantastic! My husband and i discussed after the party, that having him as our photographer was one of our best decisions! ??????

Profile Picture Adriana, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our family has worked with Marius several times over the years. Most recently, we asked Marius to do a holiday photo shoot of our seven year old daughter. He took several photos of our daughter in our home and then we went to the local beach for more pictures. Marius was able to capture our daughter running, jumping and playing at the beach. We are thrilled with the finished pictures-- AGAIN! Marius is a pleasure to work with. He instantly puts everyone at ease and is able to capture the most beautiful, candid moments. Our family will continue to use Marius to capture all of our lovely moments.

Profile Picture Dena, 12/6/15, 1 Review

Digital Files
Negatives
1 AWARD

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We always worked awesome together and we made a great team. Professional, dedicated and creative.

I have had the chance to collaborate with Marius on a few photo shoots . Great personality and great photography!

Events