Most Popular Price $500
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About WeddingMix by Storymix Media

WeddingMix is the fun new way to create your wedding video with real moments captured by real people: your friends and family shoot and click and our professional editors create your amazing video.Our packages start at just $199 with a professionally edited highlight video included in every package.

HOW IT WORKS:

• Friends and family film unlimited photos and videos
  • Use the free WeddingMix app to record and store in one spot
  • Use your own cameras or rent our GoPros and HD cams
  • Our editing magic creates a keepsake wedding video

WHY WEDDINGMIX:

• A fun, professionally edited highlight video included in EVERY package.
  • A weddingmix features all the best candid, behind-the-scenes, unscripted and real moments.
  • Our app is FREE and easy to use. Upload and download unlimited photos and videos for free with no hidden costs.
  • A weddingmix can capture the whole wedding journey, not just the wedding day itself.
  • It's great for destination weddings too!
  • You get to play film director with our professional editors to create your personal weddingmix.
Follow WeddingMix by Storymix Media on
amanda and nate ttd sneak peaks 241 1024x683 no wa
how it works weddingmix
0338rs wedding 1024x683
WeddingMix by Storymix Media
lauren and wade weddign ceremony with wm logo
img8428 1024x683
brunch 768x1024
0f2c02f3 d6ec 48b5 99a9 f13c5eedb8ce rs2001 480 fi
with heart logo
WeddingMix by Storymix Media
weddingmix meg seth wedding with wm logo
wedding video in riverdale manor 5 1024x684
WeddingMix by Storymix Media
exciting british columbia canada wedding marco
amanda nate sneak peeks 131 1024x683
WeddingMix by Storymix Media
amanda and nate new logo
lauren and wade logo
insta couple new logosmall
image1

• Videos 9

395 Reviews for WeddingMix by Storymix Media

• Taylor

Taylor Pearson · Married on 08/11/2018

Love Wedding Mix!

Everyone at this business was extremely helpful and responsive with any questions or concerns! And our wedding video turned out amazing! So happy with it, so happy we decided to do it! Saved us money by not having to hire a videographer! :)

Alexandra · Married on 05/25/2018

I'm so grateful for all the photos and videos our guests captured -- and the awesome highlight video Weddingmix put together for us. The staff is incredibly responsive. I can't wait to see what they do with our 10-minute feature!!

WeddingMix by Storymix Media Pricing

WeddingMix by Storymix Media Price Rates

WeddingMix by Storymix Media FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• WeddingMix by Storymix Media 1
    Are you a blogger?
    Want a free trailer video to show off on your blog? Send us a link to your blog and we'll include a free trailer video with your package.

• Merro Design
    Merro Design Wedding Invitations

Not only do I love working with WeddingMix as a fellow vendor, I also used them for my own wedding! It was one of the best decisions as I really wanted to capture events that photos allow would not get, such as the vows and the toasts. I recommend WeddingMix to all of my brides and think they provide a service at an amazing value!

• Ted Martinez Event Management
    Ted Martinez Event Management Wedding Planners

Storymix Media is an amazing concept that helps bridge the gap the moments between the guest and the wedding that make it personal. They offer a great service thats easy to work with from the moment you click on their website to when you see your wedding on the web. They reply instantly with any questions you have and ease any stress. I highly recommend using Storymix media at your next wedding!

• Chic Unique Inc. - Custom Aisle Runners
    Chic Unique Inc. - Custom Aisle Runners Banquet Halls

I asked Ariane of Storymix Media to create a video of my custom aisle runners. The video exceeded all expectations I had. She was extremely good to work with and provided a video I am very proud to add to my website. I would highly recommend their service.

• Chicago, IL 60607 See on map