WeddingMix by Storymix Media

Chicago, IL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Most Popular Price

WeddingMix by Storymix Media is a media company servicing the entire U.S. and Canada, offering a unique wedding video option for weddings across the country. WeddingMix lets you and your guests be a part of the wedding filmmaking process. You capture real moments from the wedding on your own phone, GoPro, or a rental camera, and professional editors turn them into a high-quality highlight video. You can chose all the best candid photos and unscripted video from your big day and store them for all guests to see. Then, choose a package and WeddingMix will create a highlight video you’ll love for years to come. WeddingMix is free to use (with in-app upgrades) and easy to use. Create and store your memories in a fun, fresh, and innovative way with WeddingMix.

WeddingMix offers several packages for you to choose for your DIY wedding film. Your party guests can download the app and upload unlimited photos and clips, storing everything in one place for you to use later. You can use your own cameras or rent them from WeddingMix under one of their premium packages. Once all photos and video are uploaded, a WeddingMix professional editor will create a keepsake highlight film based on the authentic footage contributed by your family and friends.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$199

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

4.7

• Melissa
    Melissa C. Getting married on 08/28/2022

Sooooo worth it

I highly recommend! Worth it! I am the mother of the bride and just seeing the highlight video made me cry with tears of joy! You just don’t see things like this from this perspective when you are in the middle of it. I’m getting to relive it once again and experience it with even more joy. I am SO happy we did this.
  • Shayna
    Shayna D. Married on 02/13/2022

Best decision!!

WeddingMix was the best decision we could have made for our big day. So many beautiful moments captured by our guests and the team at StoryMix Media made it all come to life in the most beautiful way. Cannot recommend them enough!
  • Lori
    Lori Married on 08/21/2021
    My husband and I were so pleased with the process and the product. I researched many vendors before settling in on Storymix Media. They offered the best value and the best service. Their staff answered my questions via email and phone throughout the process. They were highly responsive, able to provide customizations so that I could have exactly what I wanted, when I wanted and how I wanted. They sent me reminders so that I remembered to do my part and then provided an absolutely wonderful video of our wedding that my family will cherish for years to come. They made us happy. I'm sure they will do the same for you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

94 photos · 06/22/2018

Deals

WeddingMix by Storymix Media 1
Gift
Want a free trailer video to show off on your blog? Send us a link to your blog and we'll include a free trailer video with your package.

Pricing

Merro Design Merro Design Wedding Invitations

Not only do I love working with WeddingMix as a fellow vendor, I also used them for my own wedding! It was one of the best decisions as I really wanted to capture events that photos allow would not get, such as the vows and the toasts. I recommend WeddingMix to all of my brides and think they provide a service at an amazing value!

Ted Martinez Event Management Ted Martinez Event Management Wedding Planners

Storymix Media is an amazing concept that helps bridge the gap the moments between the guest and the wedding that make it personal. They offer a great service thats easy to work with from the moment you click on their website to when you see your wedding on the web. They reply instantly with any questions you have and ease any stress. I highly recommend using Storymix media at your next wedding!

Chic Unique Inc. - Custom Aisle Runners Chic Unique Inc. - Custom Aisle Runners Wedding Decor & Lighting

I asked Ariane of Storymix Media to create a video of my custom aisle runners. The video exceeded all expectations I had. She was extremely good to work with and provided a video I am very proud to add to my website. I would highly recommend their service.

Chicago, IL, 60607
Location of (WeddingMix by Storymix Media)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding