WeddingMix by Storymix Media

WeddingMix by Storymix Media

About WeddingMix by Storymix Media

WeddingMix | The fun and modern way to create your wedding video

WeddingMix is the fun new way to create your wedding video with real moments captured by real people: your friends and family shoot and click and our professional editors create your amazing video.Our packages start at just $199 with a professionally edited highlight video included in every package.

HOW IT WORKS:

• Friends and family film unlimited photos and videos
  • Use the free WeddingMix app to record and store in one spot
  • Use your own cameras or rent our GoPros and HD cams
  • Our editing magic creates a keepsake wedding video

WHY WEDDINGMIX:

• A fun, professionally edited highlight video included in EVERY package.
  • A weddingmix features all the best candid, behind-the-scenes, unscripted and real moments.
  • Our app is FREE and easy to use. Upload and download unlimited photos and videos for free with no hidden costs.
  • A weddingmix can capture the whole wedding journey, not just the wedding day itself.
  • It's great for destination weddings too!
  • You get to play film director with our professional editors to create your personal weddingmix.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Traditional (1)
Short Form (1)
Cinematic (1)
Save The Date (1)

We are so glad we used WeddingMix for our videography. The price was unbeatable and the customer service was amazing! I was so anxious to see the footage and the turnaround time was great. I will definitely be referring my friends to WeddingMix!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

This is THE. BEST. way to do a wedding video! It was so much fun, and I was able to capture moments with some of out guests that we really did not get a chance to talk to. That made it much more intimate and personal. We get to keep that forever. I loved it.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/4/17, 1 Review

SD Card
USB Hard Drive
7 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1489791178 c818bad9d0c00db5 wedding wire weddiingmix storefront profile no tagline

Are you a blogger?

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Want a free trailer video to show off on your blog? Send us a link to your blog and we'll include a free trailer video with your package.
#WW96d0e6f7a2255154

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Not only do I love working with WeddingMix as a fellow vendor, I also used them for my own wedding! It was one of the best decisions as I really wanted to capture events that photos allow would not get, such as the vows and the toasts. I recommend WeddingMix to all of my brides and think they provide a service at an amazing value!

Storymix Media is an amazing concept that helps bridge the gap the moments between the guest and the wedding that make it personal. They offer a great service thats easy to work with from the moment you click on their website to when you see your wedding on the web. They reply instantly with any questions you have and ease any stress. I highly recommend using Storymix media at your next wedding!

I asked Ariane of Storymix Media to create a video of my custom aisle runners. The video exceeded all expectations I had. She was extremely good to work with and provided a video I am very proud to add to my website. I would highly recommend their service.

Ariane Fisher from Storymix Media was a pleasure to work with! I enjoyed her wonderful personality and her enthusiasm to help my clientele! I am looking forward to working with Ariane on many more occasions! Visit her company site, you won't be disappointed. Sincerely, Brittany Allen

Storymix Media helped turn a folder of numbered video files sitting on my hard drive into a fabulous promotional marketing piece. They worked with me to ensure the video met my needs. They also provided web versions in various formats to ensure that the promo could be viewed on the many different sites with their dizzying variety of encoding requirements. Above all that, they profiled me on their blog and included links to my site. Working with Storymix has been great exposure for my studio.

Events