Chicago, Chicago, IL 60607 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About WeddingMix by Storymix Media

WeddingMix by Storymix Media is a media company based in Chicago, Illinois, offering a unique wedding video option for weddings across the country. WeddingMix lets you and your guests be a part of the wedding filmmaking process. You capture real moments from the wedding on your own phone, GoPro, or a rental camera, and professional editors turn them into a high-quality highlight video. You can chose all the best candid photos and unscripted video from your big day and store them for all guests to see. Then, choose a package and WeddingMix will create a highlight video you’ll love for years to come. WeddingMix is free to use (with in-app upgrades) and easy to use. Create and store your memories in a fun, fresh, and innovative way with WeddingMix.

WeddingMix offers several packages for you to choose for your DIY wedding film. Your party guests can download the app and upload unlimited photos and clips, storing everything in one place for you to use later. You can use your own cameras or rent them from WeddingMix under one of their premium packages. Once all photos and video are uploaded, a WeddingMix professional editor will create a keepsake highlight film based on the authentic footage contributed by your family and friends.

Follow WeddingMix by Storymix Media on
amanda and nate new logo
image1
amanda and nate ttd sneak peaks 241 1024x683 no wa
how it works weddingmix
0338rs wedding 1024x683
WeddingMix by Storymix Media
lauren and wade weddign ceremony with wm logo
img8428 1024x683
brunch 768x1024
0f2c02f3 d6ec 48b5 99a9 f13c5eedb8ce rs2001 480 fi
WeddingMix by Storymix Media
weddingmix meg seth wedding with wm logo
wedding video in riverdale manor 5 1024x684
WeddingMix by Storymix Media
exciting british columbia canada wedding marco
amanda nate sneak peeks 131 1024x683

WeddingMix by Storymix Media 5
WeddingMix by Storymix Media 6

Amber · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Super Easy so far

I really want a video, but didn’t want to break the bank, so I’ve decided to use Wedding Mix. They reached out via text to make sure I chose the package that fit my needs

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Causha

Causha Spellman · Married on 02/25/2019

Convenient, Budget Friendly, and FUN!

When we began our search for a videographer, it became apparent that we may have to sacrifice quality for cost. Enter...Wedding Mix (Story Mix)! We read a little about it and became excited about the possibility of photos and videos coming from the perspective of our family and friends, instead of a stranger.

The website is incredibly informative, user-friendly, and customer service people are incredibly responsive. We were able to order the package that best suited our needs AND our budget, without having to sacrifice quality.

At first, we were hesitant, only due to our own lack of knowledge, about how the editing process would work. Wondering if they would, in fact, be able to capture the true essence of our big day. But, we followed the clear instructions that were included, shared the instructions with our guests, and took a chance.

Fast forward, we just viewed our highlight video, and it is more than we could have ever asked for. Sound quality is great. They were able to edit together, some of the most important moments of the week. It's extra special because credit not only goes to the amazing editing staff at Wedding Mix, but also to our people who helped capture those moments.

We would definitely use Wedding Mix again, if we had to make the same decision. We've passed on their incredible service to all of our guests who attended, in hopes that they will also join the Wedding Mix family on their big day.

Thank you Wedding Mix for an incredible experience for all of us.

Sent on 04/10/2019

WeddingMix by Storymix Media Pricing

WeddingMix by Storymix Media Price Rates

WeddingMix by Storymix Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 199.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• WeddingMix by Storymix Media 1
    Are you a blogger?
    Want a free trailer video to show off on your blog? Send us a link to your blog and we'll include a free trailer video with your package.

• Merro Design
    Merro Design Wedding Invitations

Not only do I love working with WeddingMix as a fellow vendor, I also used them for my own wedding! It was one of the best decisions as I really wanted to capture events that photos allow would not get, such as the vows and the toasts. I recommend WeddingMix to all of my brides and think they provide a service at an amazing value!

• Ted Martinez Event Management
    Ted Martinez Event Management Wedding Planners

Storymix Media is an amazing concept that helps bridge the gap the moments between the guest and the wedding that make it personal. They offer a great service thats easy to work with from the moment you click on their website to when you see your wedding on the web. They reply instantly with any questions you have and ease any stress. I highly recommend using Storymix media at your next wedding!

• Chic Unique Inc. - Custom Aisle Runners
    Chic Unique Inc. - Custom Aisle Runners Banquet Halls

I asked Ariane of Storymix Media to create a video of my custom aisle runners. The video exceeded all expectations I had. She was extremely good to work with and provided a video I am very proud to add to my website. I would highly recommend their service.

• Chicago Chicago, Illinois, 60607 See on map