Chicago, Chicago, IL 60607 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About WeddingMix by Storymix Media

WeddingMix by Storymix Media is a media company based in Chicago, Illinois, offering a unique wedding video option for weddings across the country. WeddingMix lets you and your guests be a part of the wedding filmmaking process. You capture real moments from the wedding on your own phone, GoPro, or a rental camera, and professional editors turn them into a high-quality highlight video. You can chose all the best candid photos and unscripted video from your big day and store them for all guests to see. Then, choose a package and WeddingMix will create a highlight video you’ll love for years to come. WeddingMix is free to use (with in-app upgrades) and easy to use. Create and store your memories in a fun, fresh, and innovative way with WeddingMix.

WeddingMix offers several packages for you to choose for your DIY wedding film. Your party guests can download the app and upload unlimited photos and clips, storing everything in one place for you to use later. You can use your own cameras or rent them from WeddingMix under one of their premium packages. Once all photos and video are uploaded, a WeddingMix professional editor will create a keepsake highlight film based on the authentic footage contributed by your family and friends.

Follow WeddingMix by Storymix Media on
amanda and nate new logo
image1
amanda and nate ttd sneak peaks 241 1024x683 no wa
how it works weddingmix
0338rs wedding 1024x683
WeddingMix by Storymix Media
lauren and wade weddign ceremony with wm logo
img8428 1024x683
brunch 768x1024
0f2c02f3 d6ec 48b5 99a9 f13c5eedb8ce rs2001 480 fi
WeddingMix by Storymix Media
weddingmix meg seth wedding with wm logo
wedding video in riverdale manor 5 1024x684
WeddingMix by Storymix Media
exciting british columbia canada wedding marco
amanda nate sneak peeks 131 1024x683

WeddingMix by Storymix Media 1
WeddingMix by Storymix Media 2

Amber · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Super Easy so far

I really want a video, but didn’t want to break the bank, so I’ve decided to use Wedding Mix. They reached out via text to make sure I chose the package that fit my needs

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2018

Loved this!

So we decided against a videographer.....and then I would read forums and see peoples highlight videos and decided I wanted a video after all. I could not get my husband on board though with the additional expense or the idea of a video at all....

About a week before our wedding I heard about WeddingMix and went ahead with the Snap Happy package - with the additional 10 minute video. So far I have been very happy!!

As guests started arriving in town, I told a few of them (who I thought would actually go with the process) to download the app and explained how it all worked. Additionally, I made signs for each table with the information, including our access code. We probably had about 10 or so people actually use the app, which was only about 20% of our wedding. But those who used it got some great pictures and videos!

I absolutely LOVED the highlight video that was put together for us! I probably watched it 50 times the first two days! I actually didn't mind putting together the storyboard for the full length video. It was a little time consuming, but it was an easy process overall.

I just hit SUBMIT on my full length video, so I cannot wait to see it when it is complete. And the best part for me?? I've made my husband sit through the preview the storyboard generates (twice), and every time he will just start talking about our wedding, the videos, the pictures.......I think he's really happy with this as well :)

WeddingMix by Storymix Media Pricing

WeddingMix by Storymix Media Price Rates

WeddingMix by Storymix Media FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• WeddingMix by Storymix Media 1
    Are you a blogger?
    Want a free trailer video to show off on your blog? Send us a link to your blog and we'll include a free trailer video with your package.

• Merro Design
    Merro Design Wedding Invitations

Not only do I love working with WeddingMix as a fellow vendor, I also used them for my own wedding! It was one of the best decisions as I really wanted to capture events that photos allow would not get, such as the vows and the toasts. I recommend WeddingMix to all of my brides and think they provide a service at an amazing value!

• Ted Martinez Event Management
    Ted Martinez Event Management Wedding Planners

Storymix Media is an amazing concept that helps bridge the gap the moments between the guest and the wedding that make it personal. They offer a great service thats easy to work with from the moment you click on their website to when you see your wedding on the web. They reply instantly with any questions you have and ease any stress. I highly recommend using Storymix media at your next wedding!

• Chic Unique Inc. - Custom Aisle Runners
    Chic Unique Inc. - Custom Aisle Runners Banquet Halls

I asked Ariane of Storymix Media to create a video of my custom aisle runners. The video exceeded all expectations I had. She was extremely good to work with and provided a video I am very proud to add to my website. I would highly recommend their service.

• Chicago Chicago, Illinois, IL 60607 See on map