WeddingMix by Storymix Media Reviews

4.7

• Melissa
    Melissa C. Getting married on 08/28/2022

Sooooo worth it

I highly recommend! Worth it! I am the mother of the bride and just seeing the highlight video made me cry with tears of joy! You just don’t see things like this from this perspective when you are in the middle of it. I’m getting to relive it once again and experience it with even more joy. I am SO happy we did this.
  • Shayna
    Shayna D. Married on 02/13/2022

Best decision!!

WeddingMix was the best decision we could have made for our big day. So many beautiful moments captured by our guests and the team at StoryMix Media made it all come to life in the most beautiful way. Cannot recommend them enough!
  • Lori
    Lori Married on 08/21/2021
    My husband and I were so pleased with the process and the product. I researched many vendors before settling in on Storymix Media. They offered the best value and the best service. Their staff answered my questions via email and phone throughout the process. They were highly responsive, able to provide customizations so that I could have exactly what I wanted, when I wanted and how I wanted. They sent me reminders so that I remembered to do my part and then provided an absolutely wonderful video of our wedding that my family will cherish for years to come. They made us happy. I'm sure they will do the same for you.
    Suzanne V. Married on 07/09/2021

Excellent for creativity and control!

Wow, what an easy process, it was actually really fun to go through all the photos and video and have all the control to create the perfect video that worked for us. It's also really practical that you receive a code so guests can login and upload their photos and videos. It was like reliving the wedding watching all the candid shots and videos the guests uploaded!
  • Ashley
    Ashley T. Married on 05/06/2021

Amazing Video and a Great Price too

I was a little nervous about using WeddingMix at first because I was not sure if everything I wanted would be captured. However, I LOVED how the video turned out! It shows you your wedding day from the view of your guests. I loved getting to edit my video and choose what i wanted included. Ariane and her team were so kind and great to work with. I had several conversations with Ariane throughout the process and she was always ready to listen and help make my video exactly what i wanted it to be. I am so thankful we chose to use WeddingMix. I would definitely recommend using them!
  • Tom
    Tom Q. Married on 04/11/2021

Perfect mix for destination wedding

With the Bride & Groom from Hong Kong and family from U.S., London and Thailand, Wedding Mix was the perfect option to combine photos and videos from guests with our photographer. The affordability was a plus, but their expertise and editing skills produced a stunning keepsake capturing all the fun and special moments. We absolutely love it.
  • Ciara
    Ciara P. Married on 02/20/2021

Worked out great!

Using wedding mix really gave a home video feel to our wedding video! The editing was done so nicely, and we are so glad we chose to go with them! We received our video so quickly, too!
  • Tia
    Tia D. Married on 02/10/2021

October Wedding Review

We decided not to have a formal videographer for our wedding and instead chose to actively involve people in attendance by allowing them to submit videos from their phones. The 2 min highlight video we received back so far has been amazing and exceeded my expectations! I have been recommending this service to anyone I know who is getting married soon!
  • Jen
    Jen M. Married on 01/05/2021

Great experience

They were easy to work with and helped with recommendations.
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 10/30/2020

Great overall experience!

WeddingMix was so easy to use and there was clear communication throughout the entire process! This is a great way to capture some special memories to look back on without breaking the bank. So glad we decided to use WeddingMix and can look back at our special day through the eyes of our friends and family!
  • Jenny
    Jenny F. Married on 09/05/2020

Great customer Service

At the very last minute, I decided that I would like a video of our special day, we are talking like 3 days prior, and Weddingmix made it happen! Customer service made sure that I was overnighted all the equipment needed for my package I selected! I was so grateful!! Since day one, they have helped accommodate any need or any questions we had!
    The value is fantastic! We got a 30 minute video! It was fun choosing all the scenes and pictures for it! Also great that all of our guest got to upload photos and videos! And we got to download all that footage as well! Definitely recommend if you are on the fence for a video or if you can’t afford thousands of dollars for a videographer!
  • Maria
    Maria O. Married on 09/04/2020

Surpassed our expectations

WeddingMix is outstanding. They are so incredibly easy to work with. Our wedding took place June, 2020, in the midst of the whole social distancing mess that didn't allow photo/video vendors to work due to the COVID restrictions. I still wanted to have a video of our big day. WeddingMix was the perfect option. They offer several different packages to choose from, and we chose to have them send us a professional camera and audio recorder. My family shot the video footage with WeddingMix's equipment, sent it back to them with all of the footage, and they edited it to create the most beautiful highlight and full wedding videos. We get to keep all the raw footage, and they incorporated our requests of what we wanted to include in the final edit. Customer service is phenomenal. They met every need we had and are so easy to talk to, consult with and work with. They edited such a beautiful highlight and full length video that has me teary eyed to this day, and they cost ten times less than what most wedding videographers charge. This is by far the best investment I made on our wedding day. I highly recommend WeddingMix, if you want video of your big day. You really don't have to spend an arm and a leg. They're so good at their editing services.
  • Amanda
    Amanda D. Married on 08/07/2020

Excellent Service and Product- worth the money

We are so Happy we chose this service for our Wedding video. Not oly was it a better bang for our buck, they were very easy to work with. We initially signed up with the bare min support from them for the video, but ended up needing more help in completing the video design. They were great with the last minute change and getting it completed for us. it was better than I would have done myself. Thank you WeddingMIx for creating this great memory.
    Erik Married on 08/04/2020

Loved the video

Overall, WeddingMix was great. Signing up for the service was extremely easy and the cameras arrived on time as expected. Once we took all the footage, we sent the cameras back and uploaded pictures that guests had taken. The whole process was easy and the final product was amazing! Communication was done via email and WeddingMix staff always replied in a timely manner.

A couple of things to note:
    1) Have your guests download the WeddingMix app so they can take video/pictures directly in the app or upload what they took.
    2) Have WeddingMix staff select/edit the footage for your final product. While you can do it yourself and there is a small cost for them to do it, it is so much easier to have their staff do it. Their editors asked questions to get an idea of what we wanted and did a much better job than we could have ever done.

I highly recommend WeddingMix for anyone who wants a video of their wedding and doesn't want to spend thousands of dollars hiring videographer(s).
    Jeanne B. Married on 07/05/2020

Excellent!

They have been very helpful and easy to get in touch with! Highly recommend!
    Taviot J. Married on 06/27/2020

Great quality & Easy Service!!!!!

It was so easy to work with StoryMix media and we are thrilled with how well our highlight video and feature video came out!! Our guests also loved using the app to upload their pictures.
  • Traci
    Traci M. Married on 05/04/2020

Better than we could have imagined!

We wanted video footage of our destination wedding weekend, but videographers were way outside of our budget! Our weddingmix video is better than anything we could have imagined! Trust the editors, they really know what they are doing! To see our special day from the eyes of our friends and family is priceless! Worth every penny & the best value out there! We have recommended to every couple we know!
    Jocelyn Married on 11/02/2019

Ariane is wonderful!

Great service, great availability, great alternative to a traditional videographer. It was cool to see things from our guests perspective!
  • AJ Wilson
    Aj Wilson Married on 10/27/2019

The Perfect vendor for our video needs

As the title says, WeddingMix was exactly what my wife and I needed for our wedding day. We were able to get family involved in documenting the day and their editors were able to take that and deliver a product far better than we could have expected.
  • Casey
    Casey K. Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome way to get video of your wedding

We were so happy with having WeddingMix for editing our wedding video. The app and upload process was easy for our guests and we love our highlight video so much. We should be getting our full video soon and can’t wait to see it. This was such a great alternative to hiring a videographer
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 10/17/2019

Such a creative idea!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about wedding mix! My husband and I really wanted video footage of our wedding, but did not want to hire a videographer because it’s so expensive and we were already spending more money than we planned. We found wedding mix and it totally changed the game! We got some awesome videos from our guests and put together a video that way. We just got back the final cut from Wedding Mix’s editors and I literally couldn’t help but cry, we are so happy with it! Don’t hesitate to hire these guys, you won’t regret it!
    Brian Married on 10/13/2019

Easy, beautiful, and great value!

We debated whether to do a wedding video, knowing so many of our friends never watched theirs so it didn't seem worth the money. This was the perfect solution! The site was easy to use and while there are set packages, you can still customize to your own needs. Our friends captured great videos of not just our big day, but the whole weekend of activities (just make sure to film landscape on your phones for better video). The editors were fantastic and the whole team was so responsive to all our questions and feedback. They gave us a wonderful video for us to treasure!
    Jessie Married on 10/05/2019

Great value and great service!

I am so happy with my videos from WeddingMix! I had soooo many questions throughout the process as I am not very technologically savvy but they were able to answer everything and help give me tips before I even booked it and throughout the entire process! I am waiting on my final cut of my feature video and I can’t wait to see it after being so pleased with my Highlight Video! I definitely suggest putting a friend in charge of capturing your key moments, that’s what I did and I got everything and more than what I could have asked for!
    Misti G. Married on 10/04/2019

Great, real footage for an affordable price

This was such a great and affordable way to capture a wedding video. My husband and I were going to go without a videographer to save costs and with Wedding Mix we didnt need to! They made edits without question and worked with us to give us the candid highlights of our wedding which was most important to us.
    Megan Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect for us!

One of my family members purchased our WeddingMix video experience for us as a gift and it was perfect! Very easy, very affordable, and the customer service was great! I had two family members help with the taking videos of our wedding ceremony and reception, and we had cards on the tables asking guests to download the app as well. It was perfect for us as our budget was limited for photography. Thank you for doing such a great job!