WeddingMix by Storymix Media Reviews

530 Reviews for WeddingMix by Storymix Media

• Ashley

Ashley Thacker · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Amazing Video and a Great Price too

I was a little nervous about using WeddingMix at first because I was not sure if everything I wanted would be captured. However, I LOVED how the video turned out! It shows you your wedding day from the view of your guests. I loved getting to edit my video and choose what i wanted included. Ariane and her team were so kind and great to work with. I had several conversations with Ariane throughout the process and she was always ready to listen and help make my video exactly what i wanted it to be. I am so thankful we chose to use WeddingMix. I would definitely recommend using them!

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Tom

Tom Quinlan · Getting married on 04/11/2021

Perfect mix for destination wedding

With the Bride & Groom from Hong Kong and family from U.S., London and Thailand, Wedding Mix was the perfect option to combine photos and videos from guests with our photographer. The affordability was a plus, but their expertise and editing skills produced a stunning keepsake capturing all the fun and special moments. We absolutely love it.

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Tia

Tia Dudukovich · Getting married on 02/10/2021

October Wedding Review

We decided not to have a formal videographer for our wedding and instead chose to actively involve people in attendance by allowing them to submit videos from their phones. The 2 min highlight video we received back so far has been amazing and exceeded my expectations! I have been recommending this service to anyone I know who is getting married soon!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Alaina Madonia · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Highly recommend WeddingMix

We would highly recommend using WeddingMix as your video service. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. The customer service is incredible, our wedding highlight video was amazing, and our full footage was everything we wanted. We loved being able to see what photos and videos our guests had shot, it gave us a different point of view than the photographer. WeddingMix is very reasonably priced and easy to use. We would 10/10 recommend them for anyone's big day.

Sent on 07/18/2020
  • Jen

Jen Morrow · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Great experience

They were easy to work with and helped with recommendations.

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Degrave · Married on 08/07/2020

Excellent Service and Product- worth the money

We are so Happy we chose this service for our Wedding video. Not oly was it a better bang for our buck, they were very easy to work with. We initially signed up with the bare min support from them for the video, but ended up needing more help in completing the video design. They were great with the last minute change and getting it completed for us. it was better than I would have done myself. Thank you WeddingMIx for creating this great memory.

Sent on 03/15/2020

Erik W · Married on 08/04/2020

Loved the video

Overall, WeddingMix was great. Signing up for the service was extremely easy and the cameras arrived on time as expected. Once we took all the footage, we sent the cameras back and uploaded pictures that guests had taken. The whole process was easy and the final product was amazing! Communication was done via email and WeddingMix staff always replied in a timely manner.

A couple of things to note:
    1) Have your guests download the WeddingMix app so they can take video/pictures directly in the app or upload what they took.
    2) Have WeddingMix staff select/edit the footage for your final product. While you can do it yourself and there is a small cost for them to do it, it is so much easier to have their staff do it. Their editors asked questions to get an idea of what we wanted and did a much better job than we could have ever done.

I highly recommend WeddingMix for anyone who wants a video of their wedding and doesn't want to spend thousands of dollars hiring videographer(s).

Sent on 12/06/2019

Jeanne Beck · Married on 07/05/2020

Excellent!

They have been very helpful and easy to get in touch with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Traci

Traci Muchineripi · Married on 05/04/2020

Better than we could have imagined!

We wanted video footage of our destination wedding weekend, but videographers were way outside of our budget! Our weddingmix video is better than anything we could have imagined! Trust the editors, they really know what they are doing! To see our special day from the eyes of our friends and family is priceless! Worth every penny & the best value out there! We have recommended to every couple we know!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Jocelyn · Married on 11/02/2019

Ariane is wonderful!

Great service, great availability, great alternative to a traditional videographer. It was cool to see things from our guests perspective!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • AJ Wilson

AJ Wilson · Married on 10/27/2019

The Perfect vendor for our video needs

As the title says, WeddingMix was exactly what my wife and I needed for our wedding day. We were able to get family involved in documenting the day and their editors were able to take that and deliver a product far better than we could have expected.

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Casey

Casey Keepers · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome way to get video of your wedding

We were so happy with having WeddingMix for editing our wedding video. The app and upload process was easy for our guests and we love our highlight video so much. We should be getting our full video soon and can’t wait to see it. This was such a great alternative to hiring a videographer

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/17/2019

Such a creative idea!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about wedding mix! My husband and I really wanted video footage of our wedding, but did not want to hire a videographer because it’s so expensive and we were already spending more money than we planned. We found wedding mix and it totally changed the game! We got some awesome videos from our guests and put together a video that way. We just got back the final cut from Wedding Mix’s editors and I literally couldn’t help but cry, we are so happy with it! Don’t hesitate to hire these guys, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Brian · Married on 10/13/2019

Easy, beautiful, and great value!

We debated whether to do a wedding video, knowing so many of our friends never watched theirs so it didn't seem worth the money. This was the perfect solution! The site was easy to use and while there are set packages, you can still customize to your own needs. Our friends captured great videos of not just our big day, but the whole weekend of activities (just make sure to film landscape on your phones for better video). The editors were fantastic and the whole team was so responsive to all our questions and feedback. They gave us a wonderful video for us to treasure!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Jessie · Married on 10/05/2019

Great value and great service!

I am so happy with my videos from WeddingMix! I had soooo many questions throughout the process as I am not very technologically savvy but they were able to answer everything and help give me tips before I even booked it and throughout the entire process! I am waiting on my final cut of my feature video and I can’t wait to see it after being so pleased with my Highlight Video! I definitely suggest putting a friend in charge of capturing your key moments, that’s what I did and I got everything and more than what I could have asked for!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Misti Green · Married on 10/04/2019

Great, real footage for an affordable price

This was such a great and affordable way to capture a wedding video. My husband and I were going to go without a videographer to save costs and with Wedding Mix we didnt need to! They made edits without question and worked with us to give us the candid highlights of our wedding which was most important to us.

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Carla

Carla McCullough · Married on 09/28/2019

Reasonable prized wedding video

This website was easy to work with and delivered everything as promised.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Megan · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect for us!

One of my family members purchased our WeddingMix video experience for us as a gift and it was perfect! Very easy, very affordable, and the customer service was great! I had two family members help with the taking videos of our wedding ceremony and reception, and we had cards on the tables asking guests to download the app as well. It was perfect for us as our budget was limited for photography. Thank you for doing such a great job!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Videos!

My husband and I went back and forth on whether or not we should get a videographer, but we ultimately decided we couldn't justify spending the money. Then one day we stumbled upon WeddingMix and we knew it was perfect! The team was SO easy to work with, quick to respond, and they make beautiful videos! Plus, our family and friends loved uploading their pics and videos from our day. I'd highly recommend this company!

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 09/15/2019

Great way to capture our special day.

We loved this so much no videographer in our face it was video captured by our family and friends and a great way to get everyone involved. Working with Wedding Mix was so easy and a much better bang for our buck

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Lorena

Lorena Chavez · Married on 08/31/2019

Great option!

Great alternative to traditional videographer for a great price! Easy to use and make your video!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • April

April Fees · Married on 08/24/2019

Easy to use

We haven’t received our video yet- still have some time before they start making it, but the process has been really easy so far

Sent on 09/03/2019

Jordyn · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing Company!

We love this company! They were so helpful and the customer service was top notch. I love that we were able to make a personal "home video" for our wedding, and at an affordable price! My only critique is that I wish their website was easier to navigate. Other than that, I would recommend this company!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Samuel

Samuel McCutchin · Married on 07/27/2019

Good Value!

WeddingMix allowed us to have a great video of our special day within our budget! It was a fun way to get family and friends involved, too. It was easy to film on our wedding day!

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Christina

Christina Nicole Newton · Married on 07/20/2019

The best way to capture every moment!

I am beyond satisfied that I decided to purchase Wedding Mix for our wedding instead of hiring a videographer. My guests captured so many moments that we didn't get to witness on our busy day, but now we'll treasure them forever with our video mostly compiled by clips filmed by our guests. So personal, very user friendly and the storymix team is on top of answering questions for the nervous bride. Book in advance so you can begin to tell your guests (use the save the dates!) to be ready to film and give the best gift possible. Memories that you and your husband can look back on for anniversaries to come!

Sent on 10/11/2019