WeddingMix by Storymix Media Reviews

WeddingMix by Storymix Media 7
  • April

April Fees · Married on 08/24/2019

Easy to use

We haven’t received our video yet- still have some time before they start making it, but the process has been really easy so far

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Critz · Married on 07/06/2019

Sooooo worth it

I highly recommend! Worth it! I am the mother of the bride and just seeing the highlight video made me cry with tears of joy! You just don’t see things like this from this perspective when you are in the middle of it. I’m getting to relive it once again and experience it with even more joy. I am SO happy we did this.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Adeline

Adeline Schneid · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent choice!

Choosing Wedding Mix for our wedding was a fantastic decision! After seeing the prices for wedding videographers, I was getting discouraged we wouldn't be able to afford to have a wedding video. Then, I found Wedding Mix and they became the PERFECT solution. Wedding Mix allowed us a way to capture our wedding through video without spending money we didn't have. I received my highlight video recently and I could not be happier with it!! They edited our videos perfectly. The video was so real, honest and beautiful. I love the "home video" feel of it!

Great employees, excellent communication, great video! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Morgan Mccullough · Married on 06/08/2019

Last Minute Success

I decided last minute (the Wednesday morning before my Saturday wedding) that I did want video at my wedding. Cue Story Mix Media! They were awesome in getting me the package with enough time for me to learn how to use everything. Excellent responsiveness. I even turned my camera in late by mistake and they were very understanding. I can't speak highly enough about this company. I just received my highlight video, and I can't wait to see the full length one! Perfect for anyone who wants a more "homemade" feel to their video.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Maria

Maria Emerson · Married on 06/02/2019

Fun way to save money and involve guests

Super fun way to save some money on a wedding video and to get the guests involved in the day! We love our video!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Samantha Pollard · Married on 05/31/2019

Great quality for budget friendly wedding

I had a destination wedding and didn’t want to spend a lot on photos but still wanted to capture the day. The cameras were sent with easy to follow instructions, I had access to all my guests pics/videos, and the videos I received were perfect and professional quality!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Courtney Kastens · Married on 05/26/2019

100 percent worth it!

I’m so glad we chose to work with WeddingMix! They have been great communicators which is important since it’s all done indirectly. They are very good at explaining the process and the expectations. We love our video and we will cherish it forever! I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for an alternative to an in-person videographer. I loved the “through the guests eyes” concept because I felt like it captured a lot of amazing candid moments.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Rachel Bik · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Choice - Friends like it too!

Picking WeddingMix was a great choice for our budget and our friends loved being involved! I am very glad we picked this service for our wedding and you will be too!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 04/29/2019

Absolutely Essential

We were so pleased with the service we received, prompt replies, and the easy accessibility to the app for all our guests. To see our wedding from other people's point of view, other than the photographer, was such a great perspective to add to our night. Everything went by in a blur and thankfully we have a collection from our family friends to add to our memories.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 04/27/2019

Super Easy so far

I really want a video, but didn’t want to break the bank, so I’ve decided to use Wedding Mix. They reached out via text to make sure I chose the package that fit my needs

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Shaun

Shaun Sprouse · Married on 04/27/2019

Above and beyond!

My wife and I decided to go an alternative route to the traditional wedding videographer, what with our millennial generation being raised into the era of cell phone cameras. The go pros worked great, the staff at Storymix were consumate and prompt professionals for the whole process, and our feature And highlight videos looked spectacular. We've already recommended them to several couples!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    WeddingMix by Storymix Media 8

Heather Patrick · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing Video and Service!

The first time I watched our highlight video, I was floored! I didn't even know our guests had taken that much great footage of our wedding! They put together a perfect little short film that I think was a great summary of our day. I can't wait for the feature length film! Beyond the video quality, I have been so pleased with the service. Ariane and team responded promptly to all of my emails/calls and truly seemed to care about my experience! We had a destination wedding and they made sure that the equipment made it to us well ahead of time. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Patricia · Married on 03/30/2019

Great video!

WeddingMix was such an easy service to use. They were helpful and inexpensive. Our video was very customizable and turned out beautifully. I don't know what we would have done without this option. Thank you WeddingMix for helping to preserve our memories in such a creative and fun way!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Megan · Married on 03/30/2019

Loved them!!

We used weddingmix as an alternative to having a videographer and we could not be happier about our experience! They were super responsive, answered any and all questions, and our guests loved using the cameras throughout the night. A perfect way to capture our wedding!! Totally recommend

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Illge · Married on 03/16/2019

Would recommend 100%

I love the concept of being able to control what I put in my wedding video ! I also love the fact that I can use different point of views from all my guest. I love this company so much for being able to let me make my own video and edit it to be professional!! It’s so much cheaper then hiring a separate videographer ! My friends and family did an awesome job getting the content for me ! I can’t wait to see the final product!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Causha

Causha Spellman · Married on 02/25/2019

Convenient, Budget Friendly, and FUN!

When we began our search for a videographer, it became apparent that we may have to sacrifice quality for cost. Enter...Wedding Mix (Story Mix)! We read a little about it and became excited about the possibility of photos and videos coming from the perspective of our family and friends, instead of a stranger.

The website is incredibly informative, user-friendly, and customer service people are incredibly responsive. We were able to order the package that best suited our needs AND our budget, without having to sacrifice quality.

At first, we were hesitant, only due to our own lack of knowledge, about how the editing process would work. Wondering if they would, in fact, be able to capture the true essence of our big day. But, we followed the clear instructions that were included, shared the instructions with our guests, and took a chance.

Fast forward, we just viewed our highlight video, and it is more than we could have ever asked for. Sound quality is great. They were able to edit together, some of the most important moments of the week. It's extra special because credit not only goes to the amazing editing staff at Wedding Mix, but also to our people who helped capture those moments.

We would definitely use Wedding Mix again, if we had to make the same decision. We've passed on their incredible service to all of our guests who attended, in hopes that they will also join the Wedding Mix family on their big day.

Thank you Wedding Mix for an incredible experience for all of us.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Mindy

Mindy Rowell Tondee · Married on 02/23/2019

So easy and fun !

First of all the customer service for this company is amazing ! They will go over and beyond to make sure you are happy ! I love our highlight video it was perfect! The music they chose was perfect ! They really captured the feel and the vibe of our wedding and I just could not be happier with it !

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Molly

Molly Best · Married on 02/16/2019

If in doubt, just go for it!

If in doubt, just go for it! I wouldn't say that about many things in life, but I am for WeddingMix! :). I didn't think I'd be able to afford a wedding video until I heard about WeddingMix. Then, I didn't think I'd be able to find any of my guests who'd be willing to do the video recording for me (or be able to do a good job). But, I decided to give it a shot, and I'm so glad I did! It is totally worth the price. And, the 2 friends who I asked to help actually got really into it/ had fun, and also did a good job! win-win. Plus, many of the guests got really into taking pictures and videos with the app, too! This company's responsiveness, customer service, detailed instructions, etc. made the process so easy. One thing I really loved and appreciate was the option to have their staff choose scenes for and edit the final videos. At first, I thought I'd have the time for doing that after my wedding, but then I realized how slow I was at doing it myself and how crazy busy I was. So, when I was able to pay a bit more to get the videos made for me, it was SO worth it!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    WeddingMix by Storymix Media 9
    WeddingMix by Storymix Media 10
    WeddingMix by Storymix Media 11
  • Heather

Heather Erha · Married on 11/21/2018

Super accommodating

This company is amazing. Last minute I decided I wanted to video tape my wedding but couldn’t justify spending the money for it on an already over the budget wedding. I needed the cameras to come a week before my wedding since I was traveling. The delivery was delayed because of weather and the owners called me personally with ways to fix the problem and I got my cameras the day before I left. I was extremely satisfied with their professionalism and customer service

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Maile

Maile Janssen · Married on 11/15/2018

Love, love it!

I have appreciated working with WeddingMix so much. I had some life stuff happen and Ariene was so understanding she let me extend the time frame to work on my storyboard. The edits were so quick and the editing team did an amazing job! I couldn’t commend their talent and work ethic more. We live our video!

A piece of advice for those of you looking into WeddingMix - follow their recommendations on how to organize filming. There are moments I wish I’d gotten, but that’s on me. They gave me every tool to succeed and did an awesome job with what i gave them.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Merrian Brooks · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome way to get video

Guys, I just got my highlight video from them and it brought tears to my eyes. Im sure all videographers are great but this one is great and fits the budget. Our friends felt really honored to be involved. We really hemmed and hawwed about doing video and some friends of my said its one thing they regretted not having and others said that they watch theirs all the time and that it has even more meaning when you lose a loved one that may have been featured etc. So that was enough to convince me to to video. Where we got married finding someone less than 2K was a non-starter so we almost gave up until I saw something on here. SOOOO glad we did it! I will say I'm a space cadet with technology so I had a few hiccups but the folks who work there are super patient and probably used to it and have bent over backwards to fix my mistakes lol. Overall can't say enough about how happy we are.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    WeddingMix by Storymix Media 12

Nicole Fuentes · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decision!!!

Weddingmix was an affordable option and by far the best decision we made! We are absolutely blown away with our video!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Nicole Rude · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely blown away!

A wedding video was very important for my husband and I to have to look back on our special day. We were absolutely blown away with the quality and convenience of wedding wire! The customer service is also amazing and I have recommended them to all of my bride to be’s! Thank you wedding wire!!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Brie · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful Service

We chose weddingmix over traditional videography not only because cost was a huge factor for us but because we loved the idea of having our guests capture the moments that THEY were experiencing. We are so glad we went this route. It was so easy and Ariane is amazing. Their customer service is top notch. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a budget friendly and fun way to make their wedding video.

Sent on 08/02/2019