WeddingMix by Storymix Media Reviews

WeddingMix by Storymix Media 5
WeddingMix by Storymix Media 6

Amber · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Super Easy so far

I really want a video, but didn’t want to break the bank, so I’ve decided to use Wedding Mix. They reached out via text to make sure I chose the package that fit my needs

• Mindy

Mindy Rowell Tondee · Married on 02/23/2019

So easy and fun !

First of all the customer service for this company is amazing ! They will go over and beyond to make sure you are happy ! I love our highlight video it was perfect! The music they chose was perfect ! They really captured the feel and the vibe of our wedding and I just could not be happier with it !

• Molly

Molly Best · Married on 02/16/2019

If in doubt, just go for it!

If in doubt, just go for it! I wouldn't say that about many things in life, but I am for WeddingMix! :). I didn't think I'd be able to afford a wedding video until I heard about WeddingMix. Then, I didn't think I'd be able to find any of my guests who'd be willing to do the video recording for me (or be able to do a good job). But, I decided to give it a shot, and I'm so glad I did! It is totally worth the price. And, the 2 friends who I asked to help actually got really into it/ had fun, and also did a good job! win-win. Plus, many of the guests got really into taking pictures and videos with the app, too! This company's responsiveness, customer service, detailed instructions, etc. made the process so easy. One thing I really loved and appreciate was the option to have their staff choose scenes for and edit the final videos. At first, I thought I'd have the time for doing that after my wedding, but then I realized how slow I was at doing it myself and how crazy busy I was. So, when I was able to pay a bit more to get the videos made for me, it was SO worth it!

WeddingMix by Storymix Media 7
    WeddingMix by Storymix Media 8
    WeddingMix by Storymix Media 9
  • Heather

Heather Erha · Married on 11/21/2018

Super accommodating

This company is amazing. Last minute I decided I wanted to video tape my wedding but couldn’t justify spending the money for it on an already over the budget wedding. I needed the cameras to come a week before my wedding since I was traveling. The delivery was delayed because of weather and the owners called me personally with ways to fix the problem and I got my cameras the day before I left. I was extremely satisfied with their professionalism and customer service

Merrian Brooks · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome way to get video

Guys, I just got my highlight video from them and it brought tears to my eyes. Im sure all videographers are great but this one is great and fits the budget. Our friends felt really honored to be involved. We really hemmed and hawwed about doing video and some friends of my said its one thing they regretted not having and others said that they watch theirs all the time and that it has even more meaning when you lose a loved one that may have been featured etc. So that was enough to convince me to to video. Where we got married finding someone less than 2K was a non-starter so we almost gave up until I saw something on here. SOOOO glad we did it! I will say I'm a space cadet with technology so I had a few hiccups but the folks who work there are super patient and probably used to it and have bent over backwards to fix my mistakes lol. Overall can't say enough about how happy we are.

WeddingMix by Storymix Media 10

Nicole Fuentes · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decision!!!

Weddingmix was an affordable option and by far the best decision we made! We are absolutely blown away with our video!

Nicole Hoffman · Married on 10/04/2018

Affordable and Awesome

Loved using WeddingMix! We honestly couldn't afford videography but wanted some form of video from our wedding day. Whats also great is they even send voice recorders too! It was simple to use and was great because we got to put our own spin on things making it more personal.

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2018

Loved this!

So we decided against a videographer.....and then I would read forums and see peoples highlight videos and decided I wanted a video after all. I could not get my husband on board though with the additional expense or the idea of a video at all....

About a week before our wedding I heard about WeddingMix and went ahead with the Snap Happy package - with the additional 10 minute video. So far I have been very happy!!

As guests started arriving in town, I told a few of them (who I thought would actually go with the process) to download the app and explained how it all worked. Additionally, I made signs for each table with the information, including our access code. We probably had about 10 or so people actually use the app, which was only about 20% of our wedding. But those who used it got some great pictures and videos!

I absolutely LOVED the highlight video that was put together for us! I probably watched it 50 times the first two days! I actually didn't mind putting together the storyboard for the full length video. It was a little time consuming, but it was an easy process overall.

I just hit SUBMIT on my full length video, so I cannot wait to see it when it is complete. And the best part for me?? I've made my husband sit through the preview the storyboard generates (twice), and every time he will just start talking about our wedding, the videos, the pictures.......I think he's really happy with this as well :)

• Taylor

Taylor Pearson · Married on 08/11/2018

Love Wedding Mix!

Everyone at this business was extremely helpful and responsive with any questions or concerns! And our wedding video turned out amazing! So happy with it, so happy we decided to do it! Saved us money by not having to hire a videographer! :)

Kristin B. · Married on 08/04/2018

Simple and worth it!

I loved the simplicity of the entire process! The equipment arrives right before your wedding and everything has instructions that make it very user friendly for your guests who will be helping you out. I didn’t have to worry about that part of the wedding at all! We love how our video turned out! It has lots of memorable and candid moments in it. This is definitely a great choice if you are looking for simple, affordable, and great quality!

• TANNA

Tanna Hill · Married on 07/28/2018

So glad we used WeddingMix for our video!

I was so happy and relieved to have found something like WeddingMix while planning my wedding this past summer. I had already hit my budget for a great photographer and I knew I wanted video footage but I couldn't spend a fortune on it. WeddingMix gives you the ability to have homemade videos of your special day & more! My best advice is to really familiarize yourself with the cameras and gear prior to your big day! And if you can have a few select people to take videos/keep track of the cameras. Ariane and her staff are BY FAR the most helpful, supportive and down to earth people Ive worked with in a long time. Every email/phone call was answered promptly and they were always willing to help when I had questions. I highly suggest you try WeddingMix for your upcoming nuptials!!

Leslie · Married on 07/27/2018

Best decision!

I knew I wanted a wedding video, but I what everything else, there was no way I could afford one. I found weddingmix and it is one of my favorite things from our wedding!! I loved that it was a video that I could afford and my friends and family got to be involved in creating it! I loved that I got to put in the exact clips that I wanted and arrange them the way I wanted. Having this video to look back on and remember details from my wedding, in a not so unrealisticly formal way is so incredible. It shows how my wedding really way and doesn’t make it look like this idealized version of my wedding. Weddingmix is definitely the way to go!

Theresa Kaiser · Married on 07/01/2018

Great experience from beginning to the end!!

I was looking for an option to video my daughter’s wedding without spending a ridiculous amount of money. They were super easy to work with and very accommodating!! Highly recommend them!! It was a great experience and stress free!!

• Krista

Krista · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing Value

WeddingMix was one of the best parts of our wedding. Our family and friends loved being apart of the recording. We got good footage very easily. We loved being able to choose what got in our video and what did not. They created a beautiful video that we can use to remember our wedding day for the rest of our lives. I cry everytime I watch it.

Alexandra · Married on 05/25/2018

I'm so grateful for all the photos and videos our guests captured -- and the awesome highlight video Weddingmix put together for us. The staff is incredibly responsive. I can't wait to see what they do with our 10-minute feature!!

Kristi · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing way to get a wedding video if you can't afford a videographer!

My husband and I really wanted a wedding video but a videographer just wasn't in the budget. Wedding mix made it possible for us to have one! The app is easy to use and the staff is so responsive. I will say if you can afford a traditional videographer that is the better option, as with this you are relying on friends and family to capture special moments, but we set up Go Pros for the ceremony and friends used the app throughout the reception and we basically had the entire wedding covered! The final editing was awesome too! I'm so glad we did this!

• Alexandra

Alexandra Tuck · Married on 05/12/2018

Great Video Option!

great service I couldn't afford a professional Videogropher but with all the great videos and pictures we were able to create a great video through Story Mix. i highly recommend them as a wedding alternative.

Erica · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I had a wonderful experience using WeddingMix! We were on a tight budget but wanted some sort of video to help us remember the day, and WeddingMix was a perfect fit! Very easy to use and user friendly, prompt customer service and we received a great video. I’d recommend WeddingMix to anyone!

• Morgan

Morgan Molihan · Married on 05/05/2018

One of the best decisions we made!

Choosing WeddingMix was a last minute decision - but I am SO glad we did. Such an affordable option if you want videos of your wedding. I liked it even more than having a videographer because it felt so special seeing our wedding through the eyes of our guests. Everyone at WeddingMix was so responsive and answered all our questions within a 1-2 days. It was really easy to send the cameras back and we ended up with a great homemade video without having to do ANY editing ourselves. It’s so easy!!! If you’re on the fence, just go for it - you won’t regret using WeddingMix!

Kendall · Married on 05/04/2018

We used StoryMix Media for our wedding day. We are so glad that we did! It was the perfect option for us! StoryMix was also super responsive, they sent the materials well in advance and the process of editing the video was very easy. We would definitely recommend using them! You will not be disappointed.

Nicole · Married on 04/27/2018

Great choice

Great price. Video was not a high priority for me. I basically just wanted a few key moments recorded so it was great for what I wanted it for.

Julia · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and i really wanted to capture our wedding day but did't have the budget for it. Weddingmix saves the day! GREAT customer service and was super patient with me when i had so many questions about their program and how it all worked.
    Would DEFINITELY recommend them and our video turned out great and really special. When you're busy planning a wedding ita nice to see what your guests capture suring the occasion. Lots of great moments that i as a bride didn't see in person.

• Mandy

Mandy · Married on 04/21/2018

Best wedding decision we made

WeddingMix may have been the single best decision we made for our wedding. Not only do you get a professionally edited video of your big day but you also get ALL of the media your guests upload, including the pictures. It was like have a second photographer!! You get to see the day from your guests eyes and it's truly worth every penny. Save the money of a professional videographer and hire WeddingMix! They are SUPER easy to work with and I can't recommend them enough.

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2018

If you are looking for a cheaper alternative for video for your wedding, then this service is for you! All of my friends said that their biggest regret from their wedding day was not having a videographer. I knew that I wanted one, but after everything else was paid for it just wasn't in the budget. Then after a quick google search I found WeddingMix! It was cheap and easy to do! I just had a cousin film everything and had cards on the table that guests could use to upload videos! It was great! I highly recommend them!