Rhythm & Bloom Reviews

4 Reviews for Rhythm & Bloom

1 User photo

Rhythm & Bloom 1

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2017

Tina photographed our destination wedding and the after party and we could not be happier! Tina is a breeze to work with, she captures the raw emotion of the moment with her candid style and delivers a beautiful, polished product. She’s got a great eye, great style and makes you feel completely at ease. Tina, we feel so lucky that you captured our wedding memories. Thank you for your tireless work, support, and killer photos.

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • Roxanne

Roxanne Jackson · Married on 08/17/2013

Pure magic

Tina is a photographer of exceptional talent. With her keen eye for style and intuitive nature, she takes photos that are raw yet otherworldly, capturing fleeting moments of magic. She has done photos of me many times and I feel at ease with her, never stiffly posed or fake. I have also worked as makeup artist with her for almost a decade and she consistently captures the very best version of her subjects. The cool, stylish, sexy, beautiful version of ourselves that we always hope a photographer will bring out. She gets it, every time.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Rhythm & Bloom 2

I highly recommend Rhythm & Bloom. I absolutely love my engagement and wedding photos. Tina captures the best natural/non-posed images and is really easy to work with. She gives general guidance/direction but isn't demanding. She makes even the most awkward couples (my husband and me) look incredible. I've used Rhythm & Bloom a number of times since my wedding and will continue to do so in the future.

Sent on 09/07/2017