Remember This Day Reviews

12 | Newark, DE

12 Reviews for Remember This Day

Stephanie · Married on 01/02/2016

I did not know I needed a day of wedding coordinator but during the planning process I mentioned the day of wedding decoration set-up to my now husband and he suggested we needed help. He did not want me to worry about those things on the wedding day. I started contacting various day of wedding coordinators and only a handful got back to me and weeks later. Many wanted me to sign a contract before my first planning consultation. But Carina was different. She stood out from the rest and answered my message immediately and wanted to set up a free consultation to discuss my wedding day and she offered the most value for the package she offered. As soon as we met with her she was very professional and well prepared. She also had a lot of knowledge and experience with planning weddings and that put us at ease. She was always very friendly and met with us several times in person to gather all the fine details of our wedding. I had a themed wedding so some of the details were a little complicated. Everyone asked me why I was so calm before the wedding and I just said well I have Carina. I trusted her so much that I had no worries. The day of the wedding Carina delivered everything she promised. Before our ceremony she handled all of the decorating at the venue. Without a sweat she was early to arrive at the church which is 40 minutes away from the venue. She was there to offer encouraging words right before I walked down the isle. She even made sure everyone was ready for photos after the ceremony to meet our tight turnaround time to get to the venue. When I saw the venue for the first time I was shocked that it looked better than I even imagined during planning. My grandmother said it was the most beautiful wedding she's ever been to and my mom said when she walked in it looked like a wonderland, which actually was my theme! It really looked like the storybook princess wedding. Thanks to Carina my fairytale dream wedding came true!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Remember This Day's reply:

Stephanie, it was a true HONOR to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you so much for your kind words and I am so glad to have put you at ease in the months and days prior to your special day! Everything was perfect, and your daughter's speech was the most heartfelt and genuine that I have ever heard- it brought tears to everyone's eyes! You guys are the best!!

Rachel · Married on 08/17/2013

Carina was a life saver! I am so happy I booked her day of wedding coordination services and it was so nice to not have to worry about a thing that day, it is definitely worth it. Carina is very friendly and kept the day running smoothly, she was happy to help out with whatever I needed and took care of situations that I didn't even know of. She was a pleasure to work with!

judith · Married on 09/18/2012

Carina is always been very prompt in what needs to be done! As a florist I have been excited when I get the chance to work with Carina.

Jaime · Married on 09/15/2012

Carina was our Day of Coordinator. When hiring a "Day of Coordinator" the implications are that the Coordinator will be there for you "the day of". However, with Carina this was not the case. Not only was she there for us "the day of" BUT she was there for us whenever & however we needed her in the months leading up to our big day!! Carina went out of her way to help us to achieve everything we envisioned for our big day. She even stayed up late at night to answer any & all questions we had. She received many late night text messages from me & she always responded in a helpful, informative & pleasant manner. No job was too big nor detail too minor for Carina to handle. She met with us several times in order to discuss our wants, needs & expectations. Carina not only satisfied all of our expectations she completely surpassed them. Our wedding day went off without a hitch & I have no doubt that this was because of Carina. Her passion & excitement about her job is obvious. Making sure her Bride's special day is everything they've ever dreamt of is Carina's number one priority. I was a very involved/DIY bride so I wasn't positive that we needed a Day of Coordinator. Boy was I wrong! I couldn't imagine not having Carina there in the months before our wedding & on the day of. She's extremely professional & attentive. I highly recommend her services. And, I can guarantee that she will truly make your wedding a Day to Remember!!!!

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2012

I had a vision of my wedding day. I literally gave everything over to Carina and asked her to bring it to life. She not only made my vision a reality, but she did it effortlessly. She is truly amazing and my day would not have been as perfect as it was had I not hired her. I didn't have a single concern on that day. She handled everything. If you are deciding on whether you need a planner or not, trust me, you do. And, not only do you need a planner, you need Remember This Day! I can't possibly say enough wonderful things. I truly had a perfect day because of Carina!

Erik · Married on 04/14/2012

Remember this Day was perfect for our wedding. Carina did a fantastic job with planning, giving advice and my personal favorite, "performing on the fly". Everything went better than we could have imagined and we are so thankful. Great Job!

Jenn · Married on 08/14/2009

Carina is a friend from college, and now owns and operates her own wedding coordination business. Carina and her assistant were waiting at the church at the beginning of the ceremony, and I called on her numerous times throughout the day to solve little problems. She was there calming me down with tissues in the church when I spontaneously burst into tears right before walking down the aisle, passing out the bubbles and programs, tracking down the lost limo, and she was even sewing me a garter from random lace she found when I had forgotten mine! There was one small mishap with the maitre�d, but she handled everything professionally. Definitely recommend- such a sweet girl!

Laura · Married on 07/18/2009

Carina is amazing. She made sure all my �details� were taken care of just as I would have � if not better. We met 3 times before my wedding and went through every single detail. She knew my wedding inside and out. I am 110% happy with my decision to hire her as my DOC! It was money VERY well spent!

Gina · Married on 05/09/2009

Carina from Remember This Day Events was a pleasure to work with. We only used her for day of coordination, but provided much assitant throughout the planning process. She was always available when I needed her and would respond too emails almost immediately. Whenever I needed help with vendor suggestions or tips on how to best complete one of my tasks she was always ready with a recommendaation. On the day of the wedding she came completely prepared for anything! She was on top of everything and helped to keep the reception on schedule and running smoothly. We had a minor issue with one of our vendors on the day and as soon as Carina found out she was on top of it and we had nothing to worry about and it all worked out! After the wedding we had guests state how impressed they were with how on top of everything that Carina was!

• kkmb11

Kerry · Married on 04/25/2009

Carina was absolutely THE BEST!! Although I had all of the details under control, I decided having someone there to ensure all of my hard work was executed would be very important. Carina fulfilled all of my expectations and more. The day of the wedding she made sure I had everything I needed. She also handled a couple of "snafus" that happened during the day & never once let me know about them. A couple of family members commented on how she did such an amazing job handling everything, yet staying under the radar. Thank you so much Carina!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend her!

J · Married on 07/23/2011

Carina was amazing! She was our full service wedding planner and I couldn't imagine not having her. Every creative idea that really made special touches to our wedding she thought of. When last minute craziness was overwhelming and I thought I couldn't take it any more carina would come in a solve everything and truly saved my day numerous times. Everyone needs a day of planner if you don't go for the whole planning package because everything that day she handled and I was able to enjoy and not worry. My toss bouquet never showed and she fashioned one without thought from our church decor and it was the most beautiful toss bouquet I have ever seen. She never missed a beat and besides my husband being the best choice I made having carina was the second!! Thank you for everything carina!!!

• pumpkinseed12

Stacy · Married on 10/03/2009

Remember This Day designed and made my wedding programs and table numbers, and also did the "day of" coordinating for my wedding. Carina was a joy to work with during the entire process. She went back and forth countless times with me through email, until we got the programs and table numbers just right.

During the actual day of my wedding, she was there for anything I needed, and especially helped the reception move along well with everything I wanted to fit in. If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it, she just handled it, which was so amazing. She made the planning process a little less stressful, and helped make my day go perfectly!