Regal, Photography Reviews

34 | Kingshill, VI

34 Reviews for Regal, Photography

Maggie · Married on 01/03/2014

Mr. Lee Lashley came highly recommended by a friend. When I contacted him, he was very pleasant and genuinely interested on what my needs were. He's a true professional. He arrived before my allotted time to review my contract and once more we went over what my needs were.

Mr. Lashley was always easy to reach. I received my photos in a timely manner and they were beautiful! Everyone loves them! The colors are brilliant and he captured the best moments. Not only did he captured the best moments, but he also focused on the background setting - gorgeous sunset! He's truly gifted.

During my reception, with all the dancing and all that was going on, I almost forgot that I had a photographer but Mr. Lashley was front and center and managed to get some really beautiful shots of my husband and I dancing and interacting with our friends and family. He has the patience of a saint! My family is a little on the wild side but he manage to get all of us (a lot of us) in a beautiful family picture - that has never happened before! I cannot stop looking at my photos; they make me smile every time.

I'm so grateful that Mr. Lashley was my photographer; I really don't think anyone would've done it better!!!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Vimaris · Married on 05/31/2013

I can't expressed the gratitude I have for Lee Lashley!!! My wedding was organized in literally 4 days, and the day of the wedding, my florist told my mom that we NEEDED Lee to capture this moment. This was literally 3 hours before the wedding was to begin. My mom called him and he dropped everything he was doing and came to the rescue.

I felt comfortable in knowing Lee was there and that I would have memories of my wedding day. He KNOWS what he's doing.

A couple weeks, I think it was 2-3 weeks, after the wedding, I got my wedding DVD. The effects, the background music, everything was PERFECT. I didn't cry on my wedding day but definitely cried after watching the DVD.

Again, I cant express the gratitude I have for Lee. He's an easy going, easy to talk to, understanding, knowledgeable guy! I can go on forever!!

Thank you Lee!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Teaira · Married on 03/14/2013

Best photographer I have ever worked with. Lee has a passion for what he does and is very gifted.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Caroline · Married on 01/12/2013

We are from the East Coast of the US and had a destination wedding in St. Croix. We had looked at a few websites for photographers in St. Croix and stumbled across Lee Lashley's web page. Our wedding coordinator also recommended him so we decided to go with him. What a great decision that was! He was very flexible and very creative. He went above and beyond to make sure we got all the wedding pictures we wanted. We could not have been happier working with Lee and were ecstatic with how the pictures turned out. We highly recommend him to anyone needing a photographer in the Virgin Islands.
    Caroline and Tom Pratt

Sent on 03/09/2013

Bill and Barbara · Married on 10/16/2012

Lee demonstrated creativity and artistic talent in his work. We are a mature couple who had a beach casual wedding. Lee really brought out the personal side of our experience. He was very responsive to all of our inquires and was early for the shooting. He stayed longer and took more pictures than we had contracted. We had the option to buy additional shots which we chose to do. He was a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Mr. Lee Lashley is an excellent and professional photographer. He is patient and very courteious. I hightly recommend him as a photographer for any occasion. My husband and I are very pleased and satisfied that we choose him as our wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Scott · Married on 01/11/2012

lee A lashley went above and beyond

Sent on 01/18/2012

Anne · Married on 01/07/2012

When our original photographer backed out on us three weeks before the wedding we thought we'd never find someone on such short notice. After working with Lee and seeing the fabulous shots he took I am very grateful the first photographer couldn't do it.

Lee's manner is one of relaxed and friendly professionalism. He put us at ease when we were taking our couple shots and made the experience a very fun one. He is an artist and knew how to capture the romance and love we feel for each other together with the gorgeous scenery. He took many candid shots and was able to catch the spontaneous moments while still being unobtrusive. The family and friends shots were great as well, again putting everyone at ease and encouraging our loved ones' personalities to shine through.

I would highly recommend Lee, you will be delighted with the results!

Sent on 01/24/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 12/25/2011

Mr Lashley was very kind and professional his main concern is that at the end of theday i was happy with what i chose. Thank you Mr Lashley for helping to make my wedding such a memorable experience.

ELizabeth & Steve

Sent on 01/05/2012

theresa · Married on 11/06/2011

Very professional and works with the bride and groom

Sent on 12/17/2011

Patricia · Married on 10/29/2011

Lee Lashley was easy to work with from our first meeting. He came prepared with a portfolio of his work and was genuinely interested in our big day and how he can artistically capture the essence of our day, our moment and what would become our memories. He was very flexible and involved in choosing unique locations for picture taking, very professional in timely return of text, email or voice messages. He arrived on site on time and kept on schedule allowing us to enjoy our reception and guest. We have since seen a few of our proofs and they capture my husband's and my admiration for each other. It was a beautiful day and thanks to Lee, we can truly remember those moments forever.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Maiysha · Married on 08/12/2011

We had a wonderful experience with Lee. He was easy to work with and he really works with his heart. There are so few people who are as passionate about what they do as Lee is. From start to finish he made this an awesome experience. The pictures speak for themselves, his artistry...amazing. These are pictures that you only dream of having of your wedding day. If we weren't limited to 5 stars we would give him 6.

Sent on 09/04/2011

Lisa · Married on 07/11/2011

Lee was the photographer for my St. Croix wedding and it was amazing! His pictures were truly unique and artistic. Unlike anything I have ever seen before. Our family and friends can't get over how beautiful they are. He was wonderful to work with and made sure that my husband and I were happy with everything. I did not think that I would have so much fun taking pictures but Lee made it happen.

Sent on 07/11/2011

Jacqueline · Married on 07/09/2011

Lee was very creative with the pictures. He included our ideas for pictures and helped develop them into so many perfect pictures that it makes it hard to choose which ones to hang up, distribute, etc. We loved working with him and would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a photographer with vision!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Shareka · Married on 05/21/2011

Very Talented! Amazing wedding pics! Friends and family still raving aout our wedding pictures. Love your work!!!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Michele & Steve · Married on 12/11/2010

Very likeable and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/23/2011

Cristina · Married on 08/27/2010

Lee was the best! We loved the entire experience and afternoon with Lee! The photos were exactly what we wanted and some surprises too. Lee's photographs are beautiful and we will cherish them forever. His service was an A+ and he delivered everything he promised and when he promised them done. He even delivered our proofs in the beginning of Hurricane Earl, can't ask for more than that in a pro. We highly recommend Lee, and I wished he lived in Dallas, as I would use him for business as well.

Steve and Cristina
    Dallas, TX

Sent on 01/04/2011

Morgan · Married on 01/15/2010

We would recommend Lee Lashley to anyone who is getting married in the Virgin Islands! He is very knowledgeable about photography; but more than that, he has raw talent for envisioning and carrying out perfect shots. Despite our rainy wedding day, he captured the moments, the emotions, and the fun. He made the most of less-than-perfect weather and provided us with beautiful photos. We loved his mix of color/black and white, and of staged/candid shots.
    Aside from his photographic talent, Lee is also very professional. Planning a wedding on this island (St. Croix) proved to be quite a task. We had difficulty getting anyone to respond to us in a timely matter; but not Lee. He answered his phone every time we called, showed up to the wedding on time, and even got our photos online about a week after the wedding.
    Thank you Lee, you helped make our day special, and you captured everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 01/26/2010

Tammie L · Married on 06/14/2009

Lee Lashley is a great photographer. He is very creative and a lot of fun to work with. Lee took us all over Chenay Bay where we were married at and took many fun pictures that we as well as our family are really enjoying. Thanks Lee!

Sent on 06/28/2009

Amber · Married on 02/21/2009

Dear Lee,

Words cannot express how grateful we were to have you photograph our special day! The professionalism, creativity and overall level of service you deliver made it possible for us to capture moments we will cherish forever!

Thank you again Lee! We look forward to the next occasion you can be apart of!

Kindest regards,
    Amber & John

Sent on 06/24/2009

Sheila · Married on 06/14/2008

The quality of your work is very impressive and we really enjoyed working with you. Thank you so much for capturing such artistic and unique photos of our wedding day. You are truly an amazing photographer!

Sent on 06/25/2009

Lisa · Married on 06/07/2008

LEE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2009

Joanna · Married on 10/20/2007

Lee is an exceptional photographer - I'm glad we went with his many suggestions. He captured so many special moments and had our pictures looking so natural and 'unposed'.

He also did a great job of photographing our guests throughout our 2 day event which has been great for us to look back at, especially since as the bride and groom it's so easy to miss out on what everyone else was doing!

Sent on 06/25/2009