Red & Grey Photography Reviews

23 Reviews for Red & Grey Photography

• Courtney

Courtney · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Dream Team

Kind and creative. Alejandra and Ricardo were so fun to be around. They made our engagement shoot fun and less stressful. They worked with our needs, and even were flexible when our venue had to reschedule. They never fail to communicate and it was easy to make the payments for their service.

Sent on 11/12/2020

Andrew · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Photos!

Booked them for a professional work photo shoot. The pictures look amazing in our office! Highly recommend

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Madeline

Madeline R. · Married on 11/06/2020

Amazing photos, great team

Alex and Ricardo are such a wonderful team of talented photographers! They photographed our wedding and were so kind, fun, and quick to get photos to us!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Rosy C. · Married on 12/20/2019

Christmas photos

We hired Red & Grey Photography for our Christmas Photos and we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. They picked the location and we loved it! We received the pictures within a couple of days and they came out amazing! Highly recommend them to capture your special moments.

Sent on 11/20/2020

Kyrsten · Married on 11/11/2018

They were fantastic. They answered every question in a timely manner, gave me tons of options and worked around our schedule. The engagement session was so relaxed and we had a great time. Can't wait to see what they can do at the wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Red & Grey Photography's reply:

Thank you Krysten !!! We loved shooting your engagement you guys are fun to photograph! Can't wait to see what pictures we can make on the wedding day!! <3

Courtney · Married on 07/07/2018

Such a great experience! I usually don’t love photos because they’re awkward but this was so fun and she captured really special and genuine moments!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Shannon · Married on 03/12/2018

Absolutely loved working with Red & Grey Photography. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Rosa · event on: 12/08/2017

Estoy muy agradecida con Alejandra es amable, una profesional que sabe adaptarse a las necesidades y gustos de las personas, ya que en nuestro caso yo buscaba tomarnos fotos familiares y a la vez en pareja con mi esposo ya que celebramos 26 años de casados y queríamos algo especial. Alejandra nos recomendó el lugar y la verdad era exactamente lo que yo buscaba, había agua, árboles, pájaros y una vista de la montaña espectacular. Por medio de eso me di cuenta que escucho atentamente cada detalle de lo que quería y las fotos salieron mucho mejor de lo esperábamos. Las sesión de fotos fue bonita y diveryida fue un momento muy especial e inolvidable para nuestros hijos. Yo les recomiendo a esta gran joven profesional que sabe muy bien su trabajo y sobre todo por el amor y entrega que pone, el cual le da un toque especial a lo que hace. Gracias Ale por tu hermoso trabajo y tu paciencia especialmente con el niño. ????

Sent on 05/04/2018

Edward · Married on 11/29/2017

We used Alex to photograph our family a few years ago. She found for us the perfect venue and she was very patient with my energetic granddaughter. Every pose was well thought out and creative.

Kathi · event on: 11/26/2017

Alex did an amazing job capturing the personalities and love of our very big family! We could not be happier with the pictures!

Dana · event on: 11/26/2017

We had a family reunion in Indio and we were lucky enough to have Red & Grey come out and take some photos. They really turned out great. Alex really had a good eye for where to pose all 30 of us. So great to have these to remember the trip.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Mariana · Married on 11/18/2017

Me encanto su servicio! Todo el tiempo estuvieron super atentos a todo, captaron una fecha muy importante para nuestra familia super bien sin duda alguna Red&Grey seran parte de todos los eventos de la familia.

Depaul · Married on 09/15/2017

Amazing work. Very patient and has a natural ability to capture a moment. Definitely the best in the business as far as I am concerned!

Sent on 11/29/2017
  • I

Itzayana · Married on 06/18/2017

Red & Grey photography is really great. Alex did an amazing job, I've always said that I hate taking pictures and how I hate how I come out in them, but I felll in love with my pictures and so did my friends and family. She captured some great natural moments and made the entire experience fun. There are some photographers that can be really bossy and just tell you which way to look and how to stand, but here I felt like I was in control of the session. It felt like I was just being myself and she was there to capture it. She made me and my family feel very comfortable, it also helped a lot that she speaks Spanish so my father understood what was going on. She was very flexible in trying to see what time would best work for me and where I would prefer to take the pictures. I will definitly be returning for more pictures, the price and quality of the pictures and the experience were totally worth it.

Araceli · event on: 06/11/2017

Alexandria did an excellent job with my Senior Pictures. I don't really enjoy being in front of the camera but she made me feel very comfortable and I ended up having a lot of fun during our shoot. It was also very hot that day but she was patient and still managed to make me look great besides being a sweaty mess. She was flexible with the venue choice and had a lot of great ideas. Thank you Red and Grey Photography!

Diana · Married on 06/04/2017

My husband and I booked Red & Grey Photography so last minute after our previous photographer cancelled on us. I received a referral from a friend and Red & Grey Photography responded within the hour. Not only did Alexandra (photographer) respond rapidly, she was so attentive to detail and asked us many questions to ensure that she would be the best fit for us. She went above and beyond what we were expecting and she worked with our budget especially since we already had a price in mind from our previously booked photographer. I highly, HIGHLY recommend Red & Grey Photography!

Miyako · Married on 05/20/2017

I requested their service when I was a senior in high school, going to prom. I loved my photos. They are easily reached and I had no problems.

Danyce · Married on 03/18/2017

Alexandra and Ricardo were a dream to work with! With an incredibly fair price, amazing personalities, and extreme flexibility, my wedding day pictures could not have gone smoother. Our photos are of fantastic quality and were processed quickly. Thank you Red and Grey photography!

Deborah · Married on 12/31/2016

Red & Grey Photography is a top-tier business, capturing memorable moments with unique angles and providing an overall positive experience. Alex & Ricardo are great to work with! Their combined creativity and humor make you forget the camera and enjoy the moment, resulting in only the best pictures. Will definitely contact them again in the future (we hired them for our engagement photos, and later, for maternity <3). Love their work!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Raymond · Married on 12/31/2016

Alex and Ricardo are great to work with! Their work is high quality, and they’re awesome people. My wife and I hired them for our engagement pictures. This review is late, but we recently reconnected with them to discuss a health food business my wife and I are setting up. They both specialize in graphic design and have marketing experience. We decided to work with them again to help design our business logo, along with photos for our webpage.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Maria · Married on 04/18/2015

We loved our engagement photos!! Very professional and creative team, we could not be happier with the results. They capture the essence of our relationship in every shot.

Rebecca · Married on 08/10/2014

I had a great experience with Red and Grey as I hired them for my wedding in August, 2014. My fiancée and I decided to do a “first look” session in the morning, a bridal party session after, and then do family photos between the wedding and reception. They stayed all day, were flexible and accommodating, and the pictures are amazing! (Without weird or fake looking editing filters, which I appreciated.) They were also friendly to my family when it came time to wrangle everyone into a photo shoot, which not all photographers are. All of this, for an excellent price. I would definitely hire them again.

Veronica · Married on 11/29/2007

They are awesome photographers.