Ravenna Bloom Reviews

31 | Seattle, WA

31 Reviews for Ravenna Bloom

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

Wendy is AMAZING, I cannot say that enough. I met with her 2 time prior to the wedding and told her what my vision for the day was, and did she deliver!!! We had simple centerpieces of yellow Gerber daisies in jars that I made myself and gave to her and even now a week later they are still looking like the day of the wedding!! One of the things that I was most excited about was the arch that we would have for our ceremony and reception, I specified that I wanted it to be bright, fun and colorful and I was blown away when I saw it, words cannot describe how gorgeous it was, I wanted to pack it up and take it home with me!!! If you are in need of flowers for you wedding I cannot suggest enough using Wendy, she was amazing to work with and she designs the most beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Cindy · Married on 10/29/2016

Wendy was AWESOME for my wedding! I met with her three times before the wedding and she was always helpful and quick to understand what I wanted. Also, she was realistic about the flowers that would be available for my late October wedding (other florists I considered promised types of flowers that Wendy wouldn't promise in their initial quotes and tried to back out of those flowers later in the negotiations...Wendy was always honest and up-front about what could and couldn't be done). I changed my mind about ALL of the flowers (switched from primarily gebera daisies to primarily roses) a couple of weeks before the wedding, and she was super understanding and flexible. We had a Halloween wedding, and she helped us get a TON of the perfect curly willow branches, which were very central to our "spooky forest" decor. She delivered those branches to our venue a couple of days before the wedding for our preliminary setup and they were perfect! On the day of the wedding, my bouquet was also absolutely perfect. She also made awesome boutonnieres for the dads and corsages for the moms, and my mother in law especially remarked that hers was AMAZING and she loved how well it coordinated with her outfit. She also made a beautiful toss bouquet. All deliveries were on time (even a little bit early, actually) and super quick and easy.

To summarize: I loved working with Wendy because she was honest and easygoing, and her designs were beautiful and exactly what I asked for, at reasonable prices :-)

Sent on 11/03/2016

Jazmyn · Married on 03/18/2016

Wendy put together absolutely STUNNING arrangements for our wedding! I received so many compliments on not only my bouquet, but the table arrangements as well! She is reasonably priced and does a FANTASTIC job!

Sent on 04/06/2016

The flowers were just gorgeous! I didn't have too much direction on some of them and what she did was truly stunning.

Thank you!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Wendy at Ravenna Bloom blew me away with her floral creations. I've known her and her work for years and when I got engaged, I knew she would be the only person to create what I had in mind for my wedding. The flowers exceeded my already high expectations and I was overwhelmed with the beauty. Many people at my wedding asked who did the flowers because of how exceptional they were. I'm lucky to know Wendy on a personal and professional level and would highly recommend her expertise for any type of floral occasion.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Alaina · Married on 08/15/2015

Wendy of Ravenna Bloom is an absolute joy to work with & her floral creations for our wedding exceeded all expectations! Wendy truly listens to her clients and helps bring their visions to life. Everything from the cake flowers to the floral ceremony archway were stunning & the quality that she provides for the value cannot be beat. We would highly recommend Ravenna Bloom to anyone who is looking for a wedding florist or any special occasion florist. Her floral creations truly added to the magic of our wedding day!

Sent on 09/08/2015
  • User5320935 · 2+ years ago

I recently used Wendy for as the florist for my wedding, and I couldn't have been happier! I wanted lots and lots of orchids at my wedding, and that's exactly what she gave me! She was able to incorporate all my wedding colors as well. She also had the great idea to use some of our flowers for a dual purpose. We had pomanders lining the aisle for our wedding, and she made them so they could then be moved to the tables to use a centerpieces! It's a great value considering our ceremony was only half and hour, and she figured out a way for us to enjoy them the whole evening. A great value, and a great person to work with!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Jackie · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I hired Wendy to do our wedding flowers, and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. We absolutely loved how our flowers came out. After one consultation where I brought in pictures and ideas, Wendy had it down. We didn’t give her a lot to go on, just a look/feel and color palette. And the flowers were simply stunning.

Wendy was so nice and helpful. She was responsive to my emails and requests to add on rental items. We had beautiful centerpiece displays with wooden slabs to fit our wildflower bouquets and twine-wrapped bottles with lavender. Our boutonnieres were stunning- with thistle and lavender wrapped in twine. Her services are very affordable and well worth every penny! Highly recommend Ravenna Bloom!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Monica · Married on 09/21/2013

Wendy was so great to work with. She took my very basic knowledge and ideas about what I wanted for the flowers for our wedding and created the most amazing flowers. They went above and beyond my expectations. Throughout the entire process Wendy was extremely accommodating and patient. Not only is she great to work with, but she is extremely talented and creates stunning arrangements. I would give her my highest recommendation.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Caroline · Married on 09/01/2013

Wendy at Ravenna Bloom provided the flowers for my son's wedding ceremony and reception. From the very beginning, I was impressed with Wendy's knowledge and experience with wedding arrangements. She was prompt and responsive to our inquiries. I informed her about my daughter-in-law's wedding colors and what she wanted. I was handling most of the coordination for the wedding since the couple lives in California and the bride's parents live in another country. The bouquets and floral arrangements were beautiful and so fresh. Almost a week later many of the flowers are still in great condition and fresh looking. The guests raved about how lovely the floral arrangements were, and we are so glad to have hired Wendy at Ravenna Bloom.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Ravenna Bloom did the flowers for both our daughters' weddings and we couldn't have been happier. Wendy is easy to work with and the flower arrangements she designs are spectacular. The flowers and accessories from Ravenna Bloom added those special gorgeous touches to two very different but beautiful weddings.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Jason · Married on 08/17/2013

Wendy does excellent work, and we would not want any other flower vendor to do our wedding. She was very helpful through the whole decision making process on offering suggestions, and the type of flowers that matched our wedding colors. She also did my sister in law's wedding, and she really is a true inspirational individual, and can't thank her enough on our special day!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2012

Wendy was fantastic to work with! She was very accommodating with our modest flower budget and our flowers could not have been more perfect. We received so many complements, particularly on our reception centerpieces, and Wendy even arranged a special Monday pick-up for our ceremony flowers so our church could use them for Sunday services. I highly recommend Wendy and Ravenna Bloom!

Sent on 08/08/2012

I have been blessed to work with Wendy in the wedding industry so when it came time to choose my own florist I knew exactly who I wanted to be the one to make my vision come alive! Wendy's arrangements are simply stunning. They are large, full and screaming with color. She truly has an eye for floral bouquets and arrangements. I was thrilled with how our flowers turned out and when I walked into our reception my jaw hit the floor, as did many of my guests. Thank you Wendy for all of your hard work!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Rebecca · Married on 04/14/2012

Wendy was amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better florist. As a fellow artist I took ever detail of my wedding very seriously and was careful to make sure everything was perfect. There were things that didn't pass through my own hands, the flowers however I had no control over. However there was never a moment in which I doubted that Wendy would deliver that which I dreamed of.

When my (now) husband and I first met with Wendy we explained a few key things to her, that I kill any plant I touch and therefore know nothing about flowers and that he and I met in art school and are both artists. As such we both felt it important that she be allowed to be as creative as she want with our flowers. That our wedding was going to be fun and festive and celebratory and I couldn't have been more pleased when, moments before revealing myself to my groom, I was handed the most amazing bouquet I could have ever anticipated. It blew away any perception I had ever had prior to the day and THEN I SAW EVERYTHING ELSE!

The boutonnieres, the bridesmaid's bouquets, my jr. bridesmaid's bouquet, the centerpieces! The pops of color they added to the room truly made the event! And the best of all was the ring bearer's pillow all made of green pop pop flowers and tied with a bow and a feather!

I wish all my pictures were in now so I could share them now, but I promise they will follow!

Wendy was easy to work with, answered emails promptly and was always friendly and understanding of the inevitable "bride brain." And she dropped off and picked up flower and flower related stuff from the venue, which was hugely helpful to my to do list. It was truly a pleasure to work with her. My only complaint was that I was there when she dropped off my flowers so I couldn't thank her in person.

Sent on 04/18/2012

Claire · Married on 04/07/2012

Wendy was awesome, and I think the flowers were one of the best parts of our wedding. We did our own centerpieces to cut down on costs and she didn't have a problem with us doing that at all. She was also very willing to tweak things we talked about after our initial consultation to fit the budget and style we were going for. Lastly, I didn't think I'd be very sentimental about my bouquet, but after seeing how beautiful it was I just didn't want to get rid of it! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/16/2012

Valerie · Married on 02/25/2012

Wendy at Ravenna Bloom is amazing! She put together the most romantic bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding and reception. Both our ceremony and reception were at the Great Hall at Greenlake (which we wouldn't have known about without her suggestion) and her flowers, candles, and lighted trees transformed the already beautiful venue into the most elegant and gorgeous space we could have hoped for.

Our wedding colors were black, white, and red, but I also wanted a little green in my bridal bouquet as a nod to my emerald engagement ring. I was concerned about it coming off too "Christmas-y," but Wendy put my worries to rest. She used red roses, green cymbidium orchids, red anemones with black centers, red gerbera daisies and green berry accents - it was absolutely perfect!

We recommend her to anyone, especially if you want flowers to help bring out the richness of your wedding colors. She is very skilled at making inventive, yet classically beautiful arrangements and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/10/2012
  • Casaundra

Casaundra · Married on 02/11/2012

Wendy was amazing and made our wedding beautiful!! She was very easy to work with and knew exactly what I wanted! Everything was beautiful and all the roses had little rinstones in the middle of them. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for wedding fowers!

Sent on 02/19/2012

Shevaun · Married on 11/06/2010

Wendy is spectacular. I met with her and gave relatively vague descriptions of flowers and colors that I liked and she created floral masterpieces. We left one of the main floral arrangements at the church as a gift after the ceremony and one of the church members told my mom the next day that she didn't hear a word of the sermon because she was so in awe of the flowers.

Sent on 12/01/2010

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2010

Wendy at Ravenna bloom was very quick with contact back and forth. She made this process incredibly easy. Besides the high quality, her prices were outstanding! This is the best value in Seattle, without a doubt.

Sent on 09/14/2010

Eryn · Married on 08/13/2010

Wendy was amazing to work with! My husband and I didn't have a specific vision and Wendy helped us narrow our focus and figure out what we really wanted. Her prices were extremely reasonable and she was very flexible when we had to change the number of tables at the last minute. We received tons of compliments on our arrangements and I was so impressed with the final product. We highly recommend Wendy!

Sent on 11/14/2010

Laura · Married on 08/07/2010

Wendy was wonderful to work with! She did such an amazing job with the wedding flowers. They were even more beautiful than I had pictured! Definitely feel like she listened to my ideas (and budget!) but also put such a nice touch on everything. Many of our guests commented on how lovely the flowers were at the wedding.

Sent on 08/18/2010

Emily · Married on 07/24/2010

Hands down my favorite part of my entire wedding. Ravenna Bloom provided the most gorgeous flowers that were EXACTLY what I was looking for, actually more beautiful than I ever imagined! Thank you Ravenna Bloom, I'd recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 08/17/2010

stephanie · Married on 07/04/2008

incredibly beautiful and artful creations. wonderful to work with with a great eye for tying all aspects of the event together. The hues, arrangements, and attention to detail were so evident in every aspect - from the bouquet, our chuppah (GORGEOUS!), pomander aisle arrangements, reception flowers - we LOVED it.

Sent on 02/15/2009

Theresa · Married on 08/05/2007

This is the vendor I recommend most highly. My other florist had a personal emergency and had to cancel a few weeks before the wedding. Wendy jumped in last minute, communicated very efficiently, and gave me ideas to help keep me on budget. People loved the flowers, and they held up great. We were extremely pleased with our florist!

Sent on 10/31/2007