Jackson Ave & N 13th, Tacoma, WA 98406 Map · Phone number

About The Enchanted florist

We put our heart into our events and designs! I like to call us "Flowers with a heart". We would love to work with you and create your vision! Bring your ideas to us and let us show you what we can do!

Follow The Enchanted florist on

The Enchanted florist 6
The Enchanted florist 7
  • Natausha

Natausha · Getting married on 11/22/2019

Lisa is amazing! Absolutely recommend her!!

I met with Lisa to do my floral consultation and she was so sweet! She helped me creat the most beautiful bouquets for my girls and I! Gave me ideas and ways to stay in my budget while still getting exactly what I want! I’m so happy I hired her and I’m excited to see what she does for me next November! Absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Natausha,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! It was so great to meet you and your Bridesmaids! You will be well taken care of! The big day is 10 months away! Time will fly by! Before you know it, I’ll be presenting you with your beautiful bouquet!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

Jordan Brown · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding 09/14/19

Lisa was simply amazing!! The florals turned out so beautiful, even more than I imagined! She is such a talented florist! She is also very easy to work with and can see your vision and make it come to life! So so worth the price! I would recommend her to everyone if I could! Thank you so much Lisa we loved the florals! (Huge arbor full of greenery and flowers, my bouquet was beautiful, as were the greenery bridesmaids bouquets and the groomsmens boutonnière, table scapes and greenery around our welcome sign).

Sent on 09/15/2019

Hi jordan!!!
    Oh my goodness!!! I can’t thank you enough for this review!! You and Scott were a joy to work with!! I had a blast creating your arbor!! I was also praying to the rain gods to hold off for just a few hours!! I’m so happy that you lived everything! This literally, made my day!!! Congratulations to you both!!! And, Go Cougs!!! 😊
  • Erika

Erika Emch · Married on 09/09/2019

Best Florist EVER

Working with Lisa was easily the best decision I made while planning my wedding. From the beginning planning stages to the day of, she made everything fun, easy, and absolutely perfect. I know nothing about flowers and only had a couple pictures of what I like and she made my entire vision happen and it was under my budget! She was always quick with responses and when we had to change my ceremony location 2 days before the wedding she helped find the right floral touches to make it magical and redid the arbor piece to work with the new space. To top it all off she actually picked up my table linens from downtown Tacoma so that the table centerpieces could be set personally by her. I cannot recommend Lisa enough. If you work with her you will have the best florist and friend to make your wedding day perfect.

Sent on 09/22/2019
    The Enchanted florist 8

Erika!!
    Thank you so very much for this review!! You were so much fun to work with! I loved helping you find the perfect flowers and touches for your wedding!! We will need to go have coffee so we can stay in touch!! I hope your special day was just the best day ever!! Can’t wait to see the photos! Congratulations on your marriage!!
    Always,
    Lisa

The Enchanted florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Tacoma, 98406 See on map