Jackson Ave & N 13th, Tacoma, WA 98406 Map · Phone number

About The Enchanted florist

We put our heart into our events and designs! I like to call us "Flowers with a heart". We would love to work with you and create your vision! Bring your ideas to us and let us show you what we can do!

Follow The Enchanted florist on

The Enchanted florist 6
The Enchanted florist 7
  • Natausha

Natausha · Getting married on 11/22/2019

Lisa is amazing! Absolutely recommend her!!

I met with Lisa to do my floral consultation and she was so sweet! She helped me creat the most beautiful bouquets for my girls and I! Gave me ideas and ways to stay in my budget while still getting exactly what I want! I’m so happy I hired her and I’m excited to see what she does for me next November! Absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Natausha,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! It was so great to meet you and your Bridesmaids! You will be well taken care of! The big day is 10 months away! Time will fly by! Before you know it, I’ll be presenting you with your beautiful bouquet!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Lisa
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/26/2018

Wedding 10-26-18

Our flowers were beautiful. Lisa did amazing job making all my ideas come to life for our special day. She is wonderful.
    Lisa and Daryl

Sent on 11/05/2018

Hi Lisa!
    Thank you so much!! It was wonderful to work with you and Daryl! It was so much fun pinning the men and seeing how excited Daryl was to get married! Put a smile on my face! I’m so happy you loved my work! Having this review makes all the hard work worth it!! Congratulations on your special day!

Karen · Married on 10/01/2018

Lisa was fantastic from start to finish. She asked about my vision first...what I was looking for and what flowers I wanted...then after I told her, she asked me what my budget was. She was able to steer me towards flowers that were similar looks, but in season, to save me money. Her number one priority was that I had what I wanted. My bouquet was gorgeous and all of the flowers we just what I asked for. I absolutely love her and will refer anyone I know to The Enchanted Florist from now on!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Karen!!
    Thank you so much! I want my Brides to feel special! Because you all are important to me! I am so thrilled that you loved my creations! I was in awe of how pretty you looked! I hope your wedding was everything that you and your Husband dreamed about! Thank you so much!

The Enchanted florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Tacoma, 98406 See on map