Jackson Ave & N 13th, Tacoma, WA 98406 Map · Phone number

About The Enchanted florist

We put our heart into our events and designs! I like to call us "Flowers with a heart". We would love to work with you and create your vision! Bring your ideas to us and let us show you what we can do!

Follow The Enchanted florist on

The Enchanted florist 6
The Enchanted florist 7
  • Natausha

Natausha · Getting married on 11/22/2019

Lisa is amazing! Absolutely recommend her!!

I met with Lisa to do my floral consultation and she was so sweet! She helped me creat the most beautiful bouquets for my girls and I! Gave me ideas and ways to stay in my budget while still getting exactly what I want! I’m so happy I hired her and I’m excited to see what she does for me next November! Absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Natausha,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! It was so great to meet you and your Bridesmaids! You will be well taken care of! The big day is 10 months away! Time will fly by! Before you know it, I’ll be presenting you with your beautiful bouquet!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs,

Megan Ackers · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!

Lisa was absolutely amazing!!! I would recommend her for anyone who wants impressive, beautiful flowers and the best experience. She took the time to listen to me and understand my vision. She gave me everything I wanted and them some all while working within my budget! She did a wonderful job planning so that we could re-purpose florals from my ceremony for my reception and it looked gorgeous! She wanted to help me save money while getting what I wanted, was honest, and I could trust her. She arrived right on time to the venue and her setup and transition of florals from ceremony to reception was seamless! Lisa went above and beyond with what I wanted and she gave me great advice. She always responded right away and never made me feel forgotten about in any way. I can tell Lisa truly enjoys what she does and it shows in her work. She was caring, kind, a great listener, knowledgeable, and friendly. 10/10!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    The Enchanted florist 8
    The Enchanted florist 9
    The Enchanted florist 10
    The Enchanted florist 11
    The Enchanted florist 12

Megan,
    Thank you, thank you!! 💕 I am honored to have been your Florist for a such an important day!!! You were so kind to work with and get to know over the months of planning!! Everything came together beautifully!! I’m in love with the photos you posted!!! Beautiful!!!
    Always,

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Flowers & Person!

Working with Lisa was the best experience I could have asked for! She was so flexible with scheduling and met with me as many times as I needed to feel completely comfortable with our arrangements. I wanted lilacs at the wedding, which can be a very hard flower to time correctly, and she was both candid with me and worked as hard as she could to make sure I got exactly what I wanted!

The day before the wedding I realized I had forgotten to order an extra boutonniere, and she was so accommodating and didn't even bat an eye when I told her what I needed.

She got to the wedding early, made everything look amazing, stayed to move the outdoor ceremony flowers indoor for the reception, and was just generally a wonderful person to work with. I very highly recommend Lisa. I wish I had more floral needs so I could hire her again!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    The Enchanted florist 13
    The Enchanted florist 14

Stephanie,
    Thank you so much for the kind words!! It was a joy to work with you! I will always be honest about flower availability and will try my hardest to bring my Bride’s vision to life! Thanks so much for being flexible if an adjustment was needed! I was thrilled with being able to give you the bouquet that you dreamed of carrying on your Wedding Day! You were stunning! I am a believer of giving all I have to make sure that you will love your flowers in your photos for years to come! Thank you so much!

The Enchanted florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Tacoma, 98406 See on map