The Enchanted florist Reviews

The Enchanted florist 6
The Enchanted florist 7
  • Natausha

Natausha · Getting married on 11/22/2019

Lisa is amazing! Absolutely recommend her!!

I met with Lisa to do my floral consultation and she was so sweet! She helped me creat the most beautiful bouquets for my girls and I! Gave me ideas and ways to stay in my budget while still getting exactly what I want! I’m so happy I hired her and I’m excited to see what she does for me next November! Absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Natausha,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! It was so great to meet you and your Bridesmaids! You will be well taken care of! The big day is 10 months away! Time will fly by! Before you know it, I’ll be presenting you with your beautiful bouquet!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!
    Happy New Year!
  • Danielle

Danielle Penner · Married on 07/27/2019

Flexible and stunningly beautiful flowers!

Lisa was absolutely amazing. From the first meeting, I knew we would hire her. She was flexible and upfront about what kind, type, style, colors, etc you can get for certain price ranges. She provided wonderful examples and ideas to help create the look we dreamed about. Our arbor decor was beautiful. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Reanna · Married on 07/21/2019

Lisa is the best!

Lisa is amazing! She was so easy to work with and really paid attention to what we were looking for. We didn't have too much experience with flowers, but she was able to give us wonderful suggestions based on our theme. She was prompt in her responses and willing to work within our budget. We were so happy with how everything turned out on the day of our wedding. She made our ceremony arch look amazing! The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages turned out great! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING LISA!! - Reanna & Grant

Sent on 08/11/2019

Hi Reanna!!!
    Thank you so very much for the wonderful review!!! You and Grant were just the best to work with!!! I had a blast doing that arch!! I am so happy that you loved my work!! Congratulations to you and Grant!!!!
  • Marina

Marina Viola · Married on 07/04/2019

Best florist you can choose for your wedding!

Lisa was the florist for my wedding and I am so glad I found her. She is so kind, warm, organized, flexible, and VERY responsive. She was an absolute dream to work with throughout the whole planning process. On top of what a kind person she is, she does amazingly beautiful work. I fell in love with her work from seeing pictures of past events she has done and my flowers did not disappoint either. I honestly had zero complaints about the flowers at my wedding - I absolutely LOVED them and was 110% satisfied. I didn’t let my bouquet go for most of my wedding because of how gorgeous it was. She brought the colors I had envisioned to life and made them look so perfect with my bridesmaid dresses, at the ceremony, and at the reception. I also appreciated how open she was with money-saving ideas and how she told me from the start that she can work within any budget. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    The Enchanted florist 12
    The Enchanted florist 13
    The Enchanted florist 14

Marina,
    Thank you so very, very much for the kind words! You and your Mom were an absolute joy to work with! It’s my job to make sure that the flowers I design meet your expectations! Tho, I truly strive to go above that, too! Your floral vision was exciting! Color! Bright and full of personality!! I think you’ll need to buy yourself some peonies every year on the 4th of July!! 💕

Shai-Lee Baguley · Married on 06/23/2019

Highly recommend!

Lisa is AMAZING! Our flowers were everything we could ever dreamed for. She captured our vision perfectly, and beyond what I ever expected. I would highly recommend her all weddings or any other floral needs.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    The Enchanted florist 15
    The Enchanted florist 16

Hi Shai-lee!
    Thank you very, very much for the wonderful review!!! It truly was fun to put together your flowers! You all were such a joy to work with!! I can’t thank you enough for hiring me to be your florist for your wedding!!! 🌻

Megan Ackers · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!

Lisa was absolutely amazing!!! I would recommend her for anyone who wants impressive, beautiful flowers and the best experience. She took the time to listen to me and understand my vision. She gave me everything I wanted and them some all while working within my budget! She did a wonderful job planning so that we could re-purpose florals from my ceremony for my reception and it looked gorgeous! She wanted to help me save money while getting what I wanted, was honest, and I could trust her. She arrived right on time to the venue and her setup and transition of florals from ceremony to reception was seamless! Lisa went above and beyond with what I wanted and she gave me great advice. She always responded right away and never made me feel forgotten about in any way. I can tell Lisa truly enjoys what she does and it shows in her work. She was caring, kind, a great listener, knowledgeable, and friendly. 10/10!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    The Enchanted florist 17
    The Enchanted florist 18
    The Enchanted florist 19
    The Enchanted florist 20
    The Enchanted florist 21

Megan,
    Thank you, thank you!! 💕 I am honored to have been your Florist for a such an important day!!! You were so kind to work with and get to know over the months of planning!! Everything came together beautifully!! I’m in love with the photos you posted!!! Beautiful!!!
    Always,

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Flowers & Person!

Working with Lisa was the best experience I could have asked for! She was so flexible with scheduling and met with me as many times as I needed to feel completely comfortable with our arrangements. I wanted lilacs at the wedding, which can be a very hard flower to time correctly, and she was both candid with me and worked as hard as she could to make sure I got exactly what I wanted!

The day before the wedding I realized I had forgotten to order an extra boutonniere, and she was so accommodating and didn't even bat an eye when I told her what I needed.

She got to the wedding early, made everything look amazing, stayed to move the outdoor ceremony flowers indoor for the reception, and was just generally a wonderful person to work with. I very highly recommend Lisa. I wish I had more floral needs so I could hire her again!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    The Enchanted florist 22
    The Enchanted florist 23

Stephanie,
    Thank you so much for the kind words!! It was a joy to work with you! I will always be honest about flower availability and will try my hardest to bring my Bride’s vision to life! Thanks so much for being flexible if an adjustment was needed! I was thrilled with being able to give you the bouquet that you dreamed of carrying on your Wedding Day! You were stunning! I am a believer of giving all I have to make sure that you will love your flowers in your photos for years to come! Thank you so much!

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2019

My favorite!!

Lisa was incredible to work with and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!!! She was able to capture my vision perfectly and I was in LOVE with my wedding flowers!!! She was able to work with my budget and still made my floral dreams come true. Her passion and professionalism were unmatched and really went above and beyond in every way!! Thank you Lisa!!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    The Enchanted florist 24
    The Enchanted florist 25
    The Enchanted florist 26
    The Enchanted florist 27

Jess,
    Thank you so very much for the amazing review! You were a dream to work with! Your vision was a joy to create!! Thank you so much for hiring me as your Florist!!! 💕
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/26/2018

Wedding 10-26-18

Our flowers were beautiful. Lisa did amazing job making all my ideas come to life for our special day. She is wonderful.
    Lisa and Daryl

Sent on 11/05/2018

Hi Lisa!
    Thank you so much!! It was wonderful to work with you and Daryl! It was so much fun pinning the men and seeing how excited Daryl was to get married! Put a smile on my face! I’m so happy you loved my work! Having this review makes all the hard work worth it!! Congratulations on your special day!

Karen · Married on 10/01/2018

Lisa was fantastic from start to finish. She asked about my vision first...what I was looking for and what flowers I wanted...then after I told her, she asked me what my budget was. She was able to steer me towards flowers that were similar looks, but in season, to save me money. Her number one priority was that I had what I wanted. My bouquet was gorgeous and all of the flowers we just what I asked for. I absolutely love her and will refer anyone I know to The Enchanted Florist from now on!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Karen!!
    Thank you so much! I want my Brides to feel special! Because you all are important to me! I am so thrilled that you loved my creations! I was in awe of how pretty you looked! I hope your wedding was everything that you and your Husband dreamed about! Thank you so much!

Michele · Married on 08/26/2018

Lisa was great!!! She was so easy to work with and SUPER sweet!!! I would highly recommend her. My bouquet, boutonnières, and corsages came out BEAUTIFUL!! Can’t thank you enough Lisa!!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

The Enchanted florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Michele! You’re so sweet! I loved working with you! I hope your day was fun! You were so easy to work with and I can’t thank you enough for hiring me!

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2018

Lisa is absolutely incredible! She went above and beyond all of my expectations. My flowers were gorgeous and you can tell she truly cares about her work and her brides. I will miss working with her!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Jessica,
    Thank you so much! It was a joy to work with you! Being there for my Brides is so important! It’s a process to finalize all the details and we worked together so well together! I will truly miss our emails! Congratulations, Jessica, you were a gorgeous Bride!!!

Janne Marri · Married on 08/10/2018

Lisa was amazing! The arbor, the wreaths everything was fantastic. I wasn't expecting petals on the aisle for the Ceremony but she added that little touch which made it all the more special. She brought our vision to life, we just showed her pictures of how we wanted our flowers to be and she went above and beyond to help us pick our flowers that's still in our budget. She is just wonderful and sweet, answers all our inquiries in a timely manner. If I ever need to do flower arrangements again the future I would go to her in a heart beat. Love love her work!!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Janne,
    Thank you so much for the awesome review! It was a joy working with you both!! You both were equally involved with the planning phase and equally excited! I’m so happy you loved the aisle! I’m still in awe of your dress! You were gorgeous! Thank you for letting me part of your special day!!

Julie · Married on 08/04/2018

Lisa is amazing! So talented. All of the flowers for my daughters wedding were absolutely gorgeous! She has such a great vision and so much creativity. My daughter wasn’t exactly sure what she wanted but after meeting with Lisa to discuss ideas she came up with a beautiful plan! Thank you Lisa..... the flowers pulled everything together and the wedding was fantastic!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    The Enchanted florist 28
    The Enchanted florist 29
    The Enchanted florist 30
    The Enchanted florist 31
    The Enchanted florist 32
    The Enchanted florist 33

Julie,
    Thank you so much for the review! And thank you for posting the photos!!! My favorite is still the driftwood!! Those tables were so fun to create! Thank you for trusting me with such an important occasion! It was such a joy to work with you and Megan!! Congratulations to you all!

Jobie · Married on 07/28/2018

Lisa was amazing to work with! She was super responsive, is very passionate about her work, and showed up to the venue with beautiful floral arrangements that blew us away. We had a last minute day-of snafu when her wholesaler provided a sub-par Lei, but she went above and beyond and drove across town to find the perfect Lei for us at the last second without even asking. Truly amazing!!!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    The Enchanted florist 34
    The Enchanted florist 35

Jobie,
    I can't thank you enough for such a wonderful review!!! It was so great working you and Matt!!! I hope your day was everything you both had hoped for and more!!! I have the best team! And I couldn't be more proud of their efforts to make sure you both were happy!! Congratulations!!

Kristin · Married on 07/21/2018

There aren’t enough stars in the world to give Lisa the rating she deserves! I’ll start with saying that Lisa has the best personality and is truly a delight to work with. She is so much fun and energetic and I loved my interactions with her. After telling her my theme and what I was looking for, she made many suggestions and not knowing much about flowers I trusted her thoughts and knew she would make everything perfect. The image I had created in my head of what to expect was nothing compared to what I got. Lisa went above and beyond what I imagined so much that when I saw my bouquet I teared up and couldn’t believe those were my flowers to hold and walk down the isle with. All of the flowers at my wedding were absolutely stunning and took my breath away. When I woke up the next morning I really took a hard look at all of the flowers- my centerpieces, the backdrop, the ones used for the ceremony, and at that moment I truly broke down into tears. Lisa put so much time into putting these flowers together. They were each perfectly placed down to the last detail and I could really feel how much Lisa cared for me and for helping to make my day so special. Lisa is a wonderful person and truly cares so much about her work and it was an honor to have her as my florist.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Kristin,
    Thank you so very much! You tugged at my heart strings when you tried not to cry when I presented your bouquet to you! The love you have for you family and new Husband makes feel so very proud to have played a small part in your special day! I can’t thank you enough for choosing me as your Florist!

Brenna · Married on 07/18/2018

Lisa was one of the best florist I’ve seen and she does an amazing job for a great price! I highly recommend her work for any wedding! She does whatever you envision and it turns out 10x better

Sent on 07/01/2018

The Enchanted florist's reply:

Brenna!! Thank you so much! It was so great working with you! You had a vision and I loved creating it for you! I stayed long enough to catch a glimpse of you in your dress! Simply gorgeous! Congratulations!

Pamela · Married on 07/14/2018

Lisa is super accommodating and listens to what you want and need as a bride. I don't have a huge budget for flowers, but she made a way for me to get all of the important things that I desired. Not only will my bridesmaids and I have beautiful flowers accompanying us down the aisle, there is even room in the budget for a floral garland on our arbor. I couldn't be more happy and satisfied. #OnceUponaHarper

Sent on 11/07/2017

The Enchanted florist's reply:

Hi Pam!!! Thank you very much for this kind review!! I do try, very hard, to make sure my Bride is smiling and excited when she sees her flowers! I can't wait for your wedding!

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

Lisa was AMAZING!!! i was so honored to have her do my floral for my wedding. She truly listened to my dreams and made it all come true. Her prices were reasonable and I was even able to work in more floral for other things :) I cannot say enough great things about her!!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/14/2018

The Enchanted florist's reply:

Katie, thank you very much! It was an honor to work with you! You were organized and knew what you wanted! Thank you for trusting me to give you your vision!!! Your excitement for your bouquet totally made my day!!!!

Alessia · Married on 06/22/2018

Where do I begin?! Honestly I would give Lisa 10 stars out of five that's how amazing she is! I came across Lisa and her work at an open house at my venue and instantly LOVED her work and LOVED her! She was the ONLY florist to tell me that we could make my budget work to fit my vision. Lisa has the best heart, she cares more about the couple than she does about the business side. She was by my side throughout my long wedding planning process always giving me words of encouragement and never getting upset when I changed my mind a thousand times!
    On the wedding day, Lisa brought her whole team with her to make sure everything was set up to how I wanted it and it was truly STUNNING everything I wanted and more! Her talent is amazing and impeccable! I am honestly so sad that my wedding planning is done and I won't be interacting with Lisa through emails anymore. Lisa is the best of the best and you will be so happy with picking her as your florist!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Alessia,
    I don’t have waterproof mascara on! I can’t thank you enough for such a kind review!! I loved every minute of our emails and chats!! You had a vision and every Bride deserves to have that vision! And you were GORGEOUS! I am so going to miss you!! Hugs and a huge Congratulations!

Kathy · Married on 06/10/2018

Lisa was very professional, personable and has wonderful creative ideas. The flowers were a major part of my daughter's beautiful wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Kathy,
    Thank you very much for the kind words! It was a honor to be a small part of Emma's big day! It was great to work with you all to make their day special!

Marci · Married on 06/02/2018

Lisa was AMAZING! She created exactly what I wanted for my wedding. One of my favorite parts of my wedding was my flowers and many others commented on them as well. She is wonderful and I will always refer others to her!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Marci,
    Thank you so very much for the kind words! Tho, I didn't get to see you in your dress, I'm sure you were stunning!! It was an honor to play a part in making your day beautiful! Congratulations to you both!!!

Lindsey · Married on 04/14/2018

My wedding wouldn't have been the same without the amazing flowers provided by The Enchanted Florist. I cannot thank you enough for your quality work & attention to detail! Thank you!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    The Enchanted florist 36
    The Enchanted florist 37
    The Enchanted florist 38

The Enchanted florist's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words, Lindsey! I was honored to play a small part in making your day special!!

Deena · Married on 03/03/2018

Lisa exceeded my expectations! Every detail was exactly as I had asked for and envisioned! I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with the final product. Thank you for helping my dreams come true

Sent on 03/24/2018

The Enchanted florist's reply:

Thank you, so much for the kind words, Deena! You had a beautiful vision and I’m so happy that i was a part of your special day! I do have to say, that tractor was the coolest backdrop ever! Congratulations!!
    Sincerely,

Mikala · Married on 11/11/2017

Lisa was amazing and so easy to work with - We couldn't have asked for a better florist! She listened to what we wanted and made suggestions to keep the costs low which we really appreciated. She made the process of picking flowers fun and easy so we never once felt stressed. We had many people comment during the reception how stunning and beautiful the flower arch, table arrangements, and bouquets were. I just can't say enough good things about Lisa and her work!! Please look no further and book her for your wedding!!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    The Enchanted florist 39
    The Enchanted florist 40
    The Enchanted florist 41
    The Enchanted florist 42
    The Enchanted florist 43
    The Enchanted florist 44

The Enchanted florist's reply:

Mikala, Thank you very much!!!! And the photos are gorgeous!! You and the girls are glowing!
    I do try, really hard, to give my brides the vision that they have dreamed of for their flowers! I can't thank you enough for such kind words!