BOBBIE@BAHTOH.COM, Brooklyn, NY 11221 Map · Phone number

About Bobbie Yanoupeth

Bobbie Yanoupeth is a New York City based hairstylist behind BAHTOH Hair&Styling. Specializing in wedding, events and editorial hair. His work can be found in Style Me Pretty, The Brooklyn Bride, Curve magazine, and many more. Bobbie not only has a stylistic eye and pays close attention to detail, it's his whole hearted commitment to his clients is what stands him apart from the rest. For inquiries and/or book, please email at: bobbie@bahtoh.com

Follow Bobbie Yanoupeth on

10445989102039398392899441753351252535616249n
photo905

16 Reviews for Bobbie Yanoupeth

Kara · Married on 10/10/2015

Bobbie has been my hair guru for years now and that's because he's truly the best - from availability to creativity, Bobbie is always ready to get to work making me (and my hair) look fabulous!
    I've been admiring Bobbie's other talents (interior design, wedding decor, wedding planning, custom alterations, etc.) via his social media channels for a long time and have kept tabs on how I can hire him for other events.. well, the time has come! My fiancé and I just got engaged and Bobbie was THE first person I thought of when it comes to wedding planning. I made the call and we've already started making plans. He's assured me that I won't have to stress and I've also allowed him to keep me in line when it comes to budgeting.
    I'm so looking forward to having Bobbie become such a important part of our biggest day!

Nicole · Married on 07/18/2015

Bobbie was a fabulous part of the "getting ready" process. After a rough start to the wedding day (no sleep, hotel mix-up, packing and moving hotels, carrying dress as thunderstorms loomed overhead) we finally began to settle in to the day. Bobbie arrived like a breath of fresh air, calming us and getting right to work, assuring us that we had "plenty of time". I had met him before, during our trial, and fell in love. He is delightful and does gorgeous things with hair. On my wedding day he did hair for myself and my two maids of honor. Everyone was happy with the result, and the hair lasted all day and evening. He was flexible with people still figuring out what they wanted, and tinkered around a bit to get the desired result. Whether you get nervous or not, it is best to have someone around who is calming/funny/chill and professional. Bobbie achieved all this and set our day on the right path. Now that the wedding is over, I am trying to find another event to go to that justifies having my hair done!

Brandi · Married on 07/17/2015

Bobbie was amazing. He listened to everything I wanted and made it happen. He was so sweet to be around and made it a great experience getting ready for my big day. I would tell anyone who wants to have the most amazing experience to book Bobbie right away. He is a dream come true on your wedding day!

Award

Bobbie Yanoupeth FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15