2600 California Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116 Map · Phone number

Flower Lab 6
Flower Lab 7
  • Z

Ziqi · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect florist at an affordable price!

My wedding planning with Katie from Flower Lab couldn't be more enjoyable. Katie is a sweet, patient, responsive and responsible girl. During our first meeting, she brought up lots of questions that I didn't think about and that helped me a lot in my following planning. She was also willing to accommodate my last minute request which made me moved. She did a wonderful job for my flowers as they were placed at where I wished they would be. The affordable price was also a big PLUS. I would certainly recommend Flower Lab to every bride.

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Flower Lab 14
    Flower Lab 15
    Flower Lab 16

Christine · Married on 06/09/2018

Wendy at the Flower Lab was amazing to work with and her shop is SO adorable, sharing its space with a coffee shop! First of all, she was able to fit in way more bouquets, corsages, and arch flowers into our budget than we had dared hope! Then on the wedding day, we discovered she had totally brought our flower vision to life! The men’s boutonnières had the most perfect little succulents Tied with copper wire! And my bridal bouquet was massive and just gorgeous. Thank you Wendy!

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • User7368435 · 1+ year ago

Wendy was incredible from start to finish. I was not a bride with a clear vision at all when it came to flowers, other than I wanted it to look pretty, but Wendy talked me through some ideas and ran with it. To say I was impressed and happy when I walked into the wedding venue is an understatement. Everything looked so beautiful and perfectly fit the vision that I couldn’t quite articulate. She was always very cautious of our budget as well, and found ways to keep it beautiful and elegant at a price we could afford. I told her I wanted greenery and candles, and she ran with it and blew away our expectations. Since our wedding, we’ve also used Flower Lab a few times to send flowers – we are very impressed with their work, responsiveness, and professionalism. We’d highly recommend them to anyone! Wendy is amazing!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Flower Lab 17
    Flower Lab 18
    Flower Lab 19

Flower Lab FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• 2600 California Ave SW Seattle, 98116 See on map