A Moment In Time Floral Design

Olympia, WA View map
$1,400 Typical Price

$1,400 Typical Price

A Moment in Time Floral Design is a bespoke bouquet service providing flowers for weddings in Olympia, WA and further afield. Owner Heidi believes a wedding’s floral décor should reflect the love between the two people being celebrated. She works personally with couples to design arrangements that showcase their taste and elevate any reception with a dash of natural beauty.

From peonies to English roses, the range of flowers on offer from A Moment in Time Floral Design is extensive. This encourages couples to be creative with their choice of blossoms, collaborating with Heidi via a one-on-one consultation. Her team is happy to assist in the setup and cleanup of your event, and propose an array of products including boutonnieres to flower baskets.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$22

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Lindsay J. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I love Heidi!! Absolute best!

Heidi, where do I even start! She was like a super woman! We could not compliment her enough! She met with me precovid to discuss my dream wedding, and she delivered x100!!! She was super responsive throughout the two year wedding and rescheduled wedding. She worked with us to stay within our budget. And day of wedding she came out early to help set everything up. We are not exaggerating when we say our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her quality of work! All of our guests commented on her beautiful arrangements!

Hire her!!!!
    Debra M. Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Feel blessed to have worked with her!

We ended up using A Moment in Time in consultation with our planner and boy am I glad that we did! Her work was absolutely breath-taking, even the other wedding vendors were impressed. Plus she and her daughter and team were so sweet on my wedding day, were happy to make changes (although I didn't need any!) and were responsive and really seemed to care. She made two large arrangements, beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, as well as flower crowns and all were gorgeous - and because she sub-contracted I never actually even spoke to her, she'd just been sent my inspo photos and I was blown away! My mom was so in love with the flowers, she used them to decorate her home for guests after the wedding and they lasted surprisingly long. 10/10 if you don't hire this team, I don't know what more you are looking for!
  • Cody
    Cody K. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful floral decor for Wedding!

A Moment In Time Floral Design was so phenomenal in decorating our venue for our wedding this summer! The floral bouquet and boutonniere and decorations of the arbor were beautiful and done the day of in a very timely fashion. At an affordable price, Heidi and her staff take their decorations seriously and want the best for our wedding. I highly recommend their services for your future wedding, you wont be disappointed.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Olympia, Washington Olympia, WA, 98513
Location of (A Moment In Time Floral Design)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding