2506 Pine St, Everett, WA 98201 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Blue Ribbon Flowers

Blue Ribbon Flowers is a little flower shop based in Everett, Washington, that serves the Seattle-Tacoma area. Owned and operated by a husband-and-wife team, Blue Ribbon Flowers mission is to be here to accommodate all of your floral needs for your special day. They are always striving to make life easier for couples prior to and during their wedding celebration with their amazing floral design services.

Blue Ribbon Flowers is a full-service business that offers a variety of floral design services to couples for their wedding. Those services include a consultation, delivery, setup and cleanup, as well as wholesale/bulk flower sales. Blue Ribbon Flowers designs several types of floral arrangements, including aisle and altar decor, artificial arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower baskets, and flower crowns. They also offer flower petals, single flowers and non-floral arrangements.

Follow Blue Ribbon Flowers on

Blue Ribbon Flowers 7
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely gorgeous

Millie is so great to work with. She made all of my floral dreams come true. She took my ideas and made them even better. Thank you so much for making our day so much more special.

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Blue Ribbon Flowers 8
    Blue Ribbon Flowers 9
    Blue Ribbon Flowers 10
    Blue Ribbon Flowers 11

Laurie Maclaren · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing experience

Millie did a great job with the flowers for our wedding. The flowers were beautiful and exactly our vision. On top of that she pitched in to help with setting up another decoration area that she was not responsible for. It was amazing! She was so helpful during our planning stages. She was available for phone consults and meetings in person. I recommend her for any floral needs

Sent on 06/30/2019

Johnson Johnson · Married on 08/11/2018

Blue Ribbon is the BEST

There are not enough good things that I can say about Millie. She is the best. From start to finish she made my wedding day amazing and worked with me to create the vision I had in mind. My bouquet was beyond words and more than I ever expected. She decorated the alter and I was blown away. From the flowers to the window decorations she went the extra mile on every single thing and did it in a downpour of rain. She also arranged to have beautiful leis on the chairs reserved r my parents that passed away. Millie and her team handled every single detail and went above and beyond my expectations. They may be new and starting out but I guarantee you want this team to do your flowers for weddings or any event you have. I will forever use Millie and am so appreciative of her making my day beyond my dreams!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Blue Ribbon Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 110.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings