30 Reviews for Pyrotex

User Photos
Photos
Fireworks (10)
29 Pyrotex Reviews

Our wedding reception fireworks show was perfection! From the timing of the music to the beautiful show our guests enjoyed in the Sky. It was a night we will never forget. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Taniqua , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So fantastic!!!!! it was so great, we enjoyed every minute of it, and the team was so professional. We literally had a private firework show in our front yard. It was incredible!

I will recommend them to everybody!

Thank you so much, Paige!!!!

Profile Picture Katy, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough good things about Pyrotex. I did not get them from a wedding site but knew of their work from the many neighborhood events that they had done. I was impressed from the beginning of their professionalism and their attention to detail. They did all the paper work and met with the fire marshal. The day of the wedding I was told by my planner that there was a problem with the fire marshal. I told her to speak with Paige ( Pyrotex) . Suddenly their was no more problems. Minutes before the fire work show... the sprinklers on the lawn when off. Paige and her crew jumped onto action and dryed off the fireworks by hand. The fireworks were better than we had envisioned. Thanks Paige for a classic ending to our wedding !!!!

Profile Picture Glenda, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fireworks

Working with Paige from Pyrotex was incredibly easy! We used Pyrotex for a 3 minute fireworks display and Paige perfectly timed our show to our chosen song, Can you Feel the Love Tonight. It was a magical end to the evening and a great surprise for our guests. We would definitely recommend using Pyrotex for your event!

Profile Picture Monica, 9/30/17, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Fireworks

This was a surprise for the bride and that she was!
Made the night for me, the MOB, to see my baby so happy
As I did not work with you personally, I was pleased with the performance tho I thought $2600 was a bit on the high side
Mission accomplished - most importantly

Profile Picture JB, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pyrotex was a great addition to our rehearsal dinner and wedding day! They took care of all the coordination and made sure everything was in place the day of. We received so many compliments from guests and some amazing pictures!

Profile Picture April, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Fireworks

Pyrotex did fireworks for our weddding at Arlington Hall at Oak Lawn Park in Dallas. Paige was very easy to contact and coordinate with. Pyrotex took care of permits, setup, and teardown of the pyrotechnics. The show was vibrant and beautiful and really lit up the Dallas sky. Words don't do justice to the firework performance we received. I would definitely recommend this professional company to anyone.

Profile Picture Gregory, 6/10/17, 1 Review
4.7

Super professional and responsive for each and every question and request. The fireworks were a surprise for my sister and her husband - they had no idea until they were leaving after the reception. Definitely was worth it!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was so beautiful! Thank y'all so much! It was the perfect ending to a perfect night!

Profile Picture Jaydn, 1/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I hired Pyrotex to add some "flair" to our grand wedding exit! We chose gold sparkler cannons and they were phenomenal! Thank you Pyrotex for helping make our day special!

Profile Picture cheyanne, 7/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were absoutely wonderful!!! Timing is everything.

Profile Picture Clay, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Paige was so easy to work with! Pyrotex designed a fireworks display that went beyond what I was expecting. Our guests are still talking about how great the fireworks were! It was by far the best way I could have imagined ending our wedding reception!

Profile Picture Charlene, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were beyond thrilled with our experience, Paige was great and super helpful. Recommendations were offered to maximize our budget, which we sincerely appreciated. Our guests, and ourselves, were amazed by the show. I cannot express how happy we were with Pyrotex!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The fireworks for our daughter's wedding were beyond our expectations. They loved them. Pyrotex was very professional and responsive to any questions we needed answered. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User6673057, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Fireworks

Paige was and Pyrotex was more than a pleasure to work with. They more than exceeded my expectations and worked within my budget. All my request were met and calls were returned promptly. I definitely will be using them again if I ever need like services and would definitely highly recommend them over local competitors. Thanks again Pyrotex you made my weeding unforgettable!!!!

Profile Picture User7014047, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you're looking for fireworks for your wedding, look no further. My husband wanted to surprise our guests with a beautiful fireworks show towards the end of our reception-- even during the rainiest of weekends in Dallas, Pyrotex pulled it off without a hitch. They worked with us on song selection, made sure to confirm every detail with us and our planner, and saw a break in the rain and went for it-- and it was SPECTACULAR. Our friends are still raving and I'm pretty sure our photographer got the best wedding photos I have ever seen.
Cheers!
Erin and Justin

Profile Picture Erin, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Fireworks

I was amazed by this vendor's professionalism and flexibility. Paige Mejia was wonderful. The service people are still talking about the fireworks displayed at the event. I will definitely refer this vendor to family and friends.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 9/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Pyrotex is simply the best pyrotechnics company in DFW. From our initial conversations and development with our sales person Paige Mejia to the actual event, our experience was incredible. The fireworks were by far, even better than any fourth of July fireworks and the 10:00 news actually mentioned it during their Garth Brooks segment because they were so tremendous over the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge. Paige and Randy really put their heart and creativity into the display, with many a grand finale's, coordinating it all to music. The fireworks display touched everyones hearts, and to be perfectly honest, it was so moving, we all cried happy tears at the end. :) I don't know how they will top it this coming year, but they will be forever known as the official (and amazing) fireworks company of Diner en Blanc Dallas.

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Fireworks

Amazing job!!! Very professional and creative! Would recommend to ANYONE looking for this type of service.

Profile Picture User6075720, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Fireworks

Pyrotex does more than just weddings - for me - they did a 50th birthday party. Even though this was held in my back yard - they got all the permits needed - including permission from an up tight HOA & Country Club. The fireworks were WAY beyond what I had imagined.

Three solid minutes - mixed to one of my favorite classic rock tunes. The sky was on fire the whole time. The choreography was perfectly timed.

I can't say enough good about this company - professional in every sense of the world. They produce brilliant works of art in a highly regulated industry. That's a combination of talents you don't find very often.

So - if you're getting married or just celebrating life - fireworks take an otherwise ordinary, predictable event and make it something that people will marvel over and talk about for years to come. I had more than one guest say "best party EVER".

Profile Picture Ray, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I found Paige Mejia and Pyrotex, Inc. a wonderful addition to our daughters wedding. They were very professional and excellent at organizing everything with the vendor and DJ to make for a magical evening. I would highly recommend Pyrotex for that something special at your wedding!!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fireworks

Best fireworks display for a weeding and cost efficient! Made our special day a night to remember!

Profile Picture Gabriel, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Fireworks

Had beautiful fireworks during our getaway! It definitely added something special to finish off a wonderful night.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/7/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Fireworks

Pyrotex did an amazing job at my wedding. I got in touch with them about 6 months prior to my wedding, just to get information and make sure I could afford the surprise of a lifetime. I got in contact again a couple months later to place a deposit, and about 6 weeks prior to the wedding, Randy was working on the music and design. Our deal was a complete secret and Paige was incredibly helpful in giving me ideas with how to work it into my timeline without tipping anyone off. I never saw anyone from Pyrotex on the day of. Paige had previously assured me that all of their workers would be in plain black shirts and that no one would be talking to me in order to not raise any suspicions as to why we had a vendor my husband had not met. They coordinated with my day of coordinator, my DJ, and my venue coordinator and if I couldn't spot them, my fiance and the other guests didn't either. No one saw it coming until we announced it! As far as details go, the only thing I really did was provide the song mix I wanted. The aerial fireworks show was packed with impressive fireworks and everyone loved it. Pyrotex charged a flat fee for their services and that took care of the design of the show, all the appropriate licenses, and the fire marshal. There may be more things, but since they took care of everything, I don't know what else was included :). Oh, I was also a destination bride, so everything was arranged through email or phone. I'm sorry I never got to meet the amazing people who put it all together, but WE are very thankful for their work!

Profile Picture Judy, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Arlington Hall circle was lit up with gold sparkle fountains and gold shooting stars under a beautiful clear night sky fit for a princess and prince departing in their pedi taxi with the bells ringing from the streamers with the sign that read---And they lived happily ever after! All of this was made possible with your professional staff that was very kind. You are highly recommended by the McBride's!

Profile Picture Gilda, 4/12/14, 1 Review