protocol: An event planning service Reviews

10 | Birmingham, AL

10 Reviews for protocol: An event planning service

Jana · Married on 10/08/2016

i thoroughly enjoyed working with Sheila Renee. She was an outstanding wedding coordinator. She even recommended vendors that might be able to assist with various needs. She is very personable and truly believes in capturing the bride and groom's vision. I feel like she went above and beyond for my wedding day. She really enjoys what she does and is committed to excellence. I believe this shows in her work and attitude. I highly recommend her. Thank you Ms. Sheila Renee for all that you did to make our day wonderful!! :)

Sent on 11/02/2016

protocol: An event planning service's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and Tristan.

miriam · Married on 10/10/2010

Ms. Shelia Dickson was a great wedding coordinator. My husband and I were very hands on through the entire process and my biggest concern was making sure everything went smoothly on the day of my wedding. Ms. Dickson did a great job with putting together a detailed timeline for both my wedding party as well as the vendors. The day went smoothly and started and ended on time- I was thrilled that everything flowed so well. She truly accomplished by main objective and that was to have a worry free wedding day. Her team was very professional as well. She was also able to recommend great vendors, providing me with contact information to allow me to make the best decision based upon my budget. Protocol helped make my day everything I expected and more!

Sent on 11/22/2010

Aleana · Married on 05/15/2010

With out the help of Protocol Event Planning I don't think our SPECIAL day would have been so wonderful! Everyone loved everything they did and we where completely blown away by everything. It turned out 100 percent better than what we could have ever hoped for! Thank you so much Protocol, we will be able to look back on this day and cherish everything you did for us!!!

Sent on 06/14/2010

Shielda · Married on 04/17/2010

After receiving such excellent sevices, I would recommend Protocol to anyone pllanning any kind of event. Shelia is very professional and meticulous about detail.
    when ever I plan an event, Protocol will be 1st on my list.
    Bonnie (Ross) Sadler

Sent on 06/03/2010

MIDRETTA · Married on 08/29/2009

My husband and I are still talking about the professionalism and quality of service that was provided by Protocol. Their attention to detail made this a day that we will never forget. Our wedding and reception was as smooth as silk and we owe it all to Protocol.

Sent on 09/14/2009

Tangela · Married on 06/15/2007

I love Protocol!!! The company's marketing slogan "every event meticulously planned" is an understatement. The service was superb. Every detail was outlined months before my wedding event. The service was personal and I felt valued by the business. On the day of my event, each detail previously planned was perfectly executed. My event started on time and my guests were specifically impressed with Protocol's wedding planning skill. People are still talking about the company's professionalism. I highly recommend patrionizing this business!!!

Sent on 07/21/2008

Carla · Married on 09/02/2006

Protocol did an excellent job to ensure our wedding day was beautiful and a success. The staff was courteous, professional and their quality of service exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 07/12/2009

STACI · Married on 09/10/2005

3.5
      3.5

VERY DETAILED ORIENTED AND PROFESSIONAL. MRS. SHEILA RENEE WAS EVEN ABLE TO GIVE ME WEBSITES TO GO TO TO HELP WITH THE COST OF THINGS.

Sent on 07/15/2008

Monica · Married on 11/20/2010

4.2
      3.0

Relax. Not everything is going to go as planned. This is s once in a life time event and somethings are going to have to take relevant over guests. Always remember that is the couples day, not yours. So please remember to listen to the couple. :-)

Sent on 11/22/2010

protocol: An event planning service's reply:

I hope you were happy with the overall results. I think with only five weeks to plan, we did an outstanding job. My goal with every event is that it be a reflection of the client's unique tastes and wishes. Yours was no exception. I listened and did all that you wanted--even when it meant waiting longer than I would have liked. We had an exceptional team of vendors that also went beyond the call of duty to make sure everything went well. I give kudos to the printer who provided an excellent product at the ninth hour. Your wedding required more effort because of the short planning period. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. When you have had a chance to rest, perhaps you will appreciate more all of the effort that was given. Best wishes on your new life together.
  • I

Andranette · Married on 05/23/2009

3.2
      2.0
      3.0

There were things that should have been taken care of by the wedding consultant, I felt were overlooked. For example, the lighting over the bride and groom were out, which caused the atmosphere to be very dark. I feel this should have been identified before the ceremony.

Sent on 05/27/2009