PrimeStyle Reviews

PrimeStyle 2
  • Demetrius

Demetrius · Married on 11/19/2018

Wedding ring

My wedding ring was beautiful and very much affordable. I was able to get exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 12/06/2018

ken · Married on 06/06/2018

After 43 years of marriage I wanted to surprise my wife with a new ring. I know the type of ring she liked, but decided to tell her my thoughts and let her decide the exact ring she wanted. My wife chose a three stone diamond ring in 14 caret gold. Customer service was great to deal with. When the ring was delivered my wife was beyond happy.

Sent on 08/22/2018

clyde · Married on 05/19/2018

I ordered my fiancées rings and they turned out beautiful. More than I could ever expect. I was also approved for the financing which made it easier for me to obtain the rings. I had ordered one diamond engagement ring and decided to go with a larger center diamond. I talked with PrimeStyle and without any problems able to obtain the engagement ring that I wanted. I would recommend PrimeStyle to anyone looking to getting any type of ring.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Darius · Married on 05/09/2018

Primestyle has been incredible. There was always someone available to talk to you. My jewelry came on time and it was exactly as it was presented on the website. It was true to size and I needed no further adjustments by any other retailer. And you cannot beat the price anywhere! I have purchased both my wife's engagement ring and wedding band here and people constantly rave about them. I have checked in brick and mortar stores and they are two to three times what I paid for them on Prime Style. You just can't beat it.

Sent on 08/18/2018

peggy · Married on 02/08/2017

I am impressed with excellent customer service.They keep me update every single stage of my jewelry fabrication . Definitely I will share this positive experience with all my friends and shop again in PrimeStyle.

PrimeStyle 3
    Sent on 08/16/2018

Melenie · Married on 08/11/2015

our wedding was amazing and the wedding band that we got from you guys are amazing as well, we wanted to thank you and leave a positive feedback like the experience we got!

thank you very much for helping us and giving us the best price and to be able to get these amazing rings!

good bless you guys

Sent on 09/15/2015

linda · Married on 08/09/2011

Super excited that I found this website. They just have a great variety of products to choose from that rivals what you see today in stores. Their prices are awesome. Highly recommend this site to anyone. I have already told all my family and friends about Primestyle.com. I purchased a pair of earrings for myself and they were just gorgeous, I had them appraised to make sure they were legit before I made a purchase again and now I have my own little private collection of Primestyle jewelry that I have literally saved thousands of dollars on. What are you waiting for, don’t take my word for it start looking at their site now! www.primestyle.com

Sent on 10/16/2011

ashly · Married on 08/01/2011

Wow, was I pleasantly surprised. My earrings came from Primestyle today and was even better than I expected. The time it took to process was less than a week and when I called customer service for updates, they were always pleasant and very informative. They even called me with the tracking number when they made it to calm me down as I was a worry wart. So thank you so much Primestyle for being patient with me. I will definitely be ordering in the future.

Sent on 08/29/2011

christina · Married on 07/06/2011

I owned an eternity band that I was wearing as a wedding band as when my husband and I got married we could not afford an engagement ring. Now that we were a little better off, he wanted to buy me the perfect ring that would not take away from my eternity band. We started looking around but saw that although we were better off, the jewelry industry was still well out of our league. We saw this site and immediately thought the prices were too good to be true. Putting caution to the wind, we placed an order over the phone giving the sales rep all the info like color and clarity of my eternity band. Five days later it was received and absolutely beautiful. Side by side, the rings are a perfect match. This was one of the scariest and best buys of my life. We will be back Primestyle, thank you.

Sent on 10/22/2011

lillian · Married on 05/10/2011

Omg, my purchase at Primestyle was so quick and easy. When I called and spoke to the customer service team they were helpful and reassuring as this was my first big online purchase. Mike in particular was very eager to answer all my questions, and made me feel confident that I would love my new item. I was skeptical obviously, but everything went off without a hitch. It took about a week to get my ring. At first I ordered the wrong size by accident but was able to quickly change the size without delaying my order. When I received the email just as they said I would that my item had shipped I got so excited. I couldn’t wait to see if it was going to look exactly like the picture. I had been admiring this ring for over a year and I would finally have it in my hands. When I received it, I was blown away. It fit like a glove and sparkled beautifully. My only query is that I have to take it off for the wedding. Good news is that I get to come back to Primestyle for our wedding bands. Thanks again for everything.

Sent on 07/17/2011

rebecca · Married on 05/10/2011

I just received my ring and it is absolutely amazing! The craftsmanship goes far beyond the price that we paid. In general i don’t normally order anything online but who can pass up such a great deal! It came really fast too, only 5 days! I can’t wait to purchase my wedding band to match with it! I recommend this site to anyone who loves jewelry and low prices!

Sent on 08/23/2011

nicola · Married on 04/10/2011

Amazed - I ordered a wedding ring with just under a carat of diamonds, It came 3 days later. I then decided I wanted to upgrade the diamonds to the best they had cost £10 via post office to send it back within a week Id my new ring with new upgraded diamonds, they bent over backwards for me & im fussy my ring cost me about £600 worth 4 times that at least.
    would def use them again dissapointed I didnt get engagement ring from them

Sent on 04/11/2011

jenny · Married on 03/01/2011

My ring the beautiful item 50267 was great, but the customer service that I received from this company was even better. I had a few concerns before placing my order especially because it is an online purchase and the sales people took the time to explain the whole process to me. They explained it would take over three days because when I saw the free overnight shipping I figured I was getting it overnight. They explained the return policy and I have not found any reason to return it as yet. They even let me talk to their on site diamond specialist which gave me additional information about the appraisal and the diamond cut etc. This was a great experience, and I cant wait to have a reason to come back. Thanx. Jenny V.

Sent on 03/27/2011

jeffrey · Married on 02/09/2011

So beautiful! Took no more then 4 days to get to me! Had it appraised by a 3rd party and they were impressed for the price that Primestyle.com was able to offer. Highly recommend this site to anyone looking for legit jewelry at crazy prices! Going to buy her next anniversary gift from here. Thanks!

Sent on 03/14/2011

erin · Married on 02/01/2011

I just received the most magnificent ring from Prime Style. Wow, I was impressed. For those of you that are curious it was Item # 50232. Such impeccable quality. It was explained to me that they generally allow 3 business days to make a ring. I received a phone call on the 3rd day and was told that my item didn’t pass inspection on time; this was at first disappointing but later turned out for the better. David had explained to me that each ring goes through several layers of inspection before leaving the factory for shipping, and Prime style prides itself it their superb quality and will not ship anything without it meeting their standards. They are a factory and manufacturer thousands upon thousands of items; it was reassuring to know they are on top of each individual order. He was sincerely apologetic but I thought this was impressive as I would have been pissed if the ring didn’t come perfect! The next day I received yet another phone call from another customer service representative telling me that it has been cleared for inspection and will be shipping. By the 5th day I received my ring and again WOW! I am so happy that they did not ship it when it was first ready and stuck to their strict standards of inspection, very much appreciated Prime Style! I look forward to do business with you again, and I encourage any one who reads this to do business with them! They are professionals and work fast and efficiently and their customer service is awesome!

Sent on 02/25/2011

albert · Married on 01/17/2011

I personally like Primestyle. It's a good company, which specializes in selling diamond rings. They have a large collection of rings, pendants and bracelets in stock all of the time. When I was looking to buy my wife a small but nice ring, Primestyle is the place I went to. I mean where else are you going to find a factory that sells such good stuff for a pretty reasonable price. If your budget is tight but you like to wear expensive jewelery, this is the place to go to. Almost everything you want you will find there. It has over a 100 stles to choose from and a marvelous website. I highly recommend Primestyle products and especially their website. That's what I did. I first went to the site, picked what I liked and actually purchased the item. I received it in 4 days. Great experience.

Sent on 09/14/2011

Myrna · Married on 01/01/2011

I am writing this review because Primestyle.com deserves it. Their superior prices, friendly customer service and outstanding quality blew me away. First lets start with this is my first time purchasing online and at such a high price too.

I chose to go with item #56550, a best seller! You can’t go wrong with something popular right?! At first I wasn’t sure which metal to go with and what was the big deal between 14kt, 18kt, and platinum. Lisa, a sales representative there helped me out so much in this area explaining the different purities in the gold metals as well about having the diamond in white gold or in platinum. Obviously I went with platinum because I don’t want my ring to be damaged! Afterwards she explained about the color and clarity and the fact there is no need really to spend more in this area unless you really have the extra cash. Lisa was positive that my diamonds would be stunning and the ring would fit and feel beautifully, wow was she right!

The transaction was smooth but I did incur a little stepping stone in my order as I had to do a verification process as diamonds are a high case in fraud over the internet and that my purchase was so large. Honestly it felt comforting to know that they take extreme precautions with whom they do business with, and had no problem giving them the required information needed. They are very professional about it. It was really great, I received emails throughout the whole process of my ring and finally on the 4th day my tracking number! I was so excited when I received my package that I literally ripped it out its packaging. I put the ring on and felt like a million bucks!

The following week I noticed I made the mistake in ordering my ring in to large of a size. I thought this was going to be a nightmare. I called up Prime style, and Mike a customer support employee really made it easy for me to send the item back to be resized. I was given specific instructions to have it arrive safely at their factory. At the time I didn’t know that I was receiving their direct factory prices under their lifetime warranty but it only cost $50 and a few days to have the ring sent back to the factory and returned to me safely and fitting like a glove!

I am looking forward to purchasing from Primestyle.com again as their superb quality and excellent prices having me checking their website almost every week! My daughter is going to love the diamond pendant I will offer for her Birthday! Thank you Prime Style for making it affordable and easy to purchase fine jewelry online.

Sincerely,

Myrna

Sent on 01/11/2011

brian · Married on 01/01/2011

I recently purchased the most beautiful Eternity band from Primestyle.com (Item #55814). The quality and customer service was impeccable. To start, all I knew is that I wanted to buy a special anniversary gift for my wife and I couldn’t decide between a set of beautiful earrings, a gorgeous bracelet, or a nice diamond ring. Lisa, I think that was her name J was so kind in aiding me with this decision. She really cared. She started asking me questions of what type of jewelry my wife wears and how often she wears them. We went back a forward for a few minutes and decided an eternity band would be the best way to show my love and appreciation.

We placed the order over the phone, it only took 5 minutes! Lisa walked me through the account creation letting me know all means of communication is taken care of through the account at Primestyle.com and with an account I can check all details of my order. I am so happy she told me this because a few days later I logged on and saw that I had chosen the wrong ring size! I quickly called up Primestyle.com and got the manager David. He was so hopeful and assured me that the incorrect ring size I chose would not cause a delay in getting the item to me. I paid the cheap fee of $19.99 to have my ring resized as they had already made the casting of my ring and I only realized too late, understandable.

2 days later I received my Eternity band! And man, was it stunning! I took my wife out and offered her this gift over a candle lit dinner. Her surprise and reaction was priceless, and the fact that I paid nothing for 4CT compared to the retail stores made me happy and that alone is priceless! I look forward to purchasing all my future fine jewelry from Primestyle.com and I recommend this site to anyone who wants top quality jewelry and the best prices!

Brian

Sent on 01/23/2011

marcus · Married on 01/01/2011

I was planning a trip for my girlfriend and I and thought to myself that the only thing that would make this trip better was if we got engaged. I shopped around and compared Primestyle to a few other on line sites but I needed the ring in a hurry, and of course I made this big decision on a whim. Most factories took almost 2-3 weeks to make an item and my trip was in exactly one week. I contacted the customer service team and got in touch with one of the reps named Mike. He was very professional and assured me that the ring would take only about 4 days to make and that It would get to me before I had to leave for my trip. I was so surprised when I received the ring two days before we had to leave and it was perfect. I was so excited to present it to her that I almost popped the question at the airport. You would have thought that I was the one receiving a gift. This was a wonderful buy, extremely fast shipping, and great customer service. Could not ask for anything more except for the great big "yes" I received. Thanks Primestyle.

Sent on 01/26/2011

Shirley · Married on 12/09/2010

I was a bit skeptical reading good and bad, but mostly good reviews about this company Primestyle.com so I wasn't sure if I wanted to take the chance and deal with the run around if I didn't get my item exactly how it should be. When I spoke to customer service, they explained the process and that it takes longer than some people think. Although overnight shipping is offered, the item still takes a few days to be made as they are a factory. I figured, a few days to have a ring that was made for me (in my size) is not a lot of time to wait. My beautiful ring, item 56185 was perfect. And I received it in the five business days as promised. It fit perfectly and the diamonds have a beautiful sparkle to them. I took it to a local jeweler and when I told him what I paid for it, he was astonished. I was very surprised as the things that I had read were not true in my case. The whole process was easy and simple. I'm sure anxious brides that don't have patience would think 5 days is a long time, but it really wasn't. Id rather wait 5 days, and have a perfect ring and save a a lot of money than having an item rushed to me and I have to return it, or I don't love it. So I am extremely happy with my ring and cant wait to buy again in the future. I do have my eye on a three stone ring for my right hand. Thank you sooooo much Primestyle.com.

Sent on 03/06/2011

Lauren · Married on 12/01/2010

I received a beautiful three stone ring as a birthday gift and decided to treat myself to an eternity band. The eternity band was just as beautiful as the three stone ring and I received it in just 4 days. Great products, I will be shopping again.

Sent on 12/24/2010
  • O

Oscar · Married on 10/10/2010

I was in New York on vacation and came across this site. I decided that since I was here it would be a great time to shop for my wife's anniversary gift. I saw this beautiful journey pendant but was wondering if I could do something a little special to it. The diamond specialist and I chose to variate the diamonds and her favorite gem stone, pink sapphire to make it extra special for her. When it arrived to our hotel room right before we left to go home, it took her breath away. Thank you Primestyle, I just have to think of how we will top this next year.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Pok · Married on 09/09/2010

WOW! WOW! WOW! I ordered my ring 2 days before Christmas and received the most beautiful earrings I can imagine. Thank you Prime Style! As this was my first time shopping online I was pleasantly surprised by the great customer support as well as all the emails I received informing me what was going on with my purchase. It was a pleasure doing business and I look forward to purchasing a bracelet to match the perfect earrings I got! Did I mention how beautiful the earrings were? SO BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 12/29/2010

alex · Married on 08/06/2010

I had ordered my wife's engagement ring two years before I had been able to get our wedding bands. When I ordered the bands, they were able to match the diamonds in her engagement ring without even having to ship it back to them. It is a beautiful match. Great work Primestyle.

Sent on 08/13/2010

lisette · Married on 07/28/2010

Great product, quick delivery, I only wish I could get married again to go through it again. My engagement ring and wedding bands fit perfectly and my husband didn't want to wear a band until he saw the one that the sales lady Lisa, had picked out to match mine.

Sent on 08/02/2010