370 Ogden Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07307 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Loveprint Jewelry

Located in New Jersey City, New Jersey, Loveprint Jewelry creates custom wedding jewelry around the couple’s fingerprint impressions. Owner, Camille Cesari, was inspired by her love for fossils and ancient artifacts, and wanted to give her clients artifacts of their own. Their unique craftsmanship allows you and your loved ones to have a memorable creation with sentimental value.

Loveprint Jewelry will start the process by taking your fingerprint impressions in soft wax, and then casting them in either sterling silver or gold. The artistic team prides themselves in creating exceptional pieces of high quality, that you can hold onto for years to come. A few of the options you can choose from including cufflinks, pendants, and rings of various shapes. Just like fingerprints, every couple’s love story has their own unique traits, and the team strives in representing that in each piece they design.

Follow Loveprint Jewelry on
Sterling silver ring
img 0389 1 51 143236 160061199868436

3 Reviews for Loveprint Jewelry

Lynn S. · Married on 10/08/2019

Loveprint Jewelry designed the perfect wedding gift for my husband!

I was stumped as to what gift to get for my wonderful husband to be and then I stumbled upon Loveprint Jewelry and worked with designer Camille Cesari to create the perfect gift: cuff links made with my fingerprints. Camille worked with me to design a style unique to his taste and he loved them. Camille was so professional and passionate about her art. I just loved working with her and highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/30/2020

R. Leopold · Married on 11/11/2011

Perfect Groom’s Gift

Right before my husband and I were married I searched endlessly for the perfect groom’s gift. Thankfully, I stumbled upon Camille’s site, in what felt like a serendipitous event. Our beloved fur kid was unable to attend our wedding and custom cufflinks of her paw prints felt like the most meaningful gift. Needless to say, my husband was thrilled with his cufflinks!
    Fast forward a few years, our children were about to experience their 1st year of school. I found myself attempting to find a way I could maintain that close bond. Once again, I thought of Love Prints! We drove to Camille’s shop and this time had our children’s prints taken. To this day I wear them often, especially when they are off experiencing moments away from us. This way they are always close to my heart. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Loveprint Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    3-4 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Loveprint Jewelry 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Loveprint Jewelry

Camille Cesari

Camille Cesari

Owner

I am inspired by the natural world and I love organic shapes...designed items that are not over designed. Pieces where the hand of man is evident captures my attention most, I love fossils! Loveprint is our personal fossil, a fingerprint impression cast in silver or gold that can stand the test of time. I love animals and Loveprint Paws is what I came up with for those people who are crazy about their pets. I built my design foundation by studying art, landscape architecture and jewelry design but it is the natural world that remains my favorite classroom.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 370 Ogden Avenue Jersey City, NJ, 07307 See on map
    2012802215 (Phone number)
    2017920247 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Loveprint Jewelry)
  • 370 Ogden Ave Jersey City, NJ, 07307 See on map
    2012802215 (Phone number)
    Location of (Loveprint Jewelry)