353 Grove Street Storefront L, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number

About Love Locked

We are an independent local boutique based at 353 Grove Street in Jersey City, NJ. We specialize in handmade custom engagement rings and wedding bands.  All of our stones are certified conflict-free and metals are recycled. We offer classic diamond rings in addition to an array of unique stones such as morganites, moissinites, gray diamonds and many more. We tailor make mens bands, bridal jewelry, gifts for the wedding party and customize invitations too! Every item we carry is unique, beautiful and customizable to fit your taste, budget and style.

Shop online at www.loveliesel.bigcartel.com.

Make an appointment at heidikerry@loveliesel.com or 845-612-9523 or visit our shop at 353 Grove Street Jersey City, NJ 07302

Check out our instagram feed for inspiration ShopLoveLiesel

Other couples have also viewed

• Loveprint Jewelry

5 Reviews for Love Locked

• Angelica

Angelica G. · Married on 12/18/2020

Gorgeous Jewelry and Great Customer Service

We got both my engagement ring and our wedding rings at Love Locked, and Kerry is just the absolute best! When we went to shop for engagement rings LL was the first shop we went to, and even though I ultimately found "the one" there, we did want to look at other stores to be sure. Kerry didn't make us feel pressured at all, was so friendly, and remembered us when we came back! She was also so informative about types of metals, how to take care of your jewelry, and more.

When we came back to pick out our wedding bands Kerry spent the good part of AN HOUR cleaning out some sort of gunk that had gotten stuck under a diamond in my engagement ring - completely above and beyond service and we spent the entire ride home just looking at how clean and sparkly it looked! She custom made my husband's band and we are so pleased with how it looks. Shop local and go with Love Locked - we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/16/2021
  • Kristen

Kristen G. · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful antique and custom rings!

My husband got my engagement ring from Kerry at Love Locked. It's an antique ring from the 1910s and absolutely gorgeous. He spoke so highly of her and the selection there that we decided to go back to look for our weddings rings. He got his stainless steel ring made there and Kerry ended up making me a custom wedding band based on a few I had seen. She did an absolutely amazing job. I love both my engagement and wedding rings and I'm so happy we went with a wonderful local store. We both highly, highly recommend going to Kerry for your rings. She takes the time to really help you find what you want and does beautiful custom work!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Allison

Allison H. · Married on 08/04/2019

Dreamy jewelry

Kerry is the best! She designed both my engagement and wedding rings. She will make whatever you envision - and every day I still swoon over my rings. She's one of the friendliest people I've ever met, and as soon as you meet her, it's obvious she loves what she does.

Even if you're not in the market for wedding rings, stop into the shop. It's adorable and all of the jewelry she sources is amazing!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Love Locked FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Cleaning
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks
    3-4 weeks

• 353 Grove Street, Storefront L Jersey City, 07302 See on map
    MONDAY 11am-8pm TUESDAY- CLOSED WED-FRI 11am-8pm SAT AND SUN 11am TO 8pm
    Location of (Love Locked)