Pretty Peacock Paperie Reviews

Pretty Peacock Paperie 2
Pretty Peacock Paperie 3
Pretty Peacock Paperie 4

Adeel · Married on 12/23/2017

Natalie did a phenomenal job! We saw her early on in the wedding planning phase, we decided at our appointment what color theme we wanted for the wedding which would be black and gold, and she created the most beautiful invitations! She did all of the postage and addressing as well which saved us a lot of hassle having such busy jobs!

She did such a great job we decided to keep the theme going and had her design our table seating chart and individual place cards! I highly recommend Natalie and Pretty Peacock Paperie!

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Pretty Peacock Paperie 5
    Pretty Peacock Paperie 6
    Pretty Peacock Paperie 7
    Pretty Peacock Paperie 8

Savannah · Married on 05/16/2015

Natalie is fantastic!! She allowed me to create the customized invitations I never thought I would be able to have, and an affordable price. Don't waste your time online, go see Natalie!!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Katrice · Married on 05/15/2015

To be honest, I was so overwhelmed by everything else going on with our wedding and the fact that I didn't have a handle on the invitation suite by the time I wanted, I was so close to just going online and putting something together and not caring. My fiance saw me struggling with the different edits and how time consuming it was to make everything perfect when you create invitations online, he literally told me to stop and to find someone to do it for us! Fast forward to a few days later, our wedding planner Rebekkah from Runway Events recommends Natalie and Pretty Peacock Paperie. I emailed her at 8am on a Tuesday morning, and she was able to fit me in for a consultation that same Tuesday afternoon. The moment I met Natalie I knew our invitations were in good hands. I felt so much more calm just walking out of her office! She knew what my vision was without hesitation. She helped me create the most beautiful wedding suite. The best part about it is, I met with her and needed them rushed and girls, she literally had them done a week later and did not charge me an arm and a leg for a rush fee. The invitations are the most beautiful invitations that I have ever seen, and the quality is fabulous. If you don't want to pay a crazy amount and want to have a good product, and know that your invitations are in good hands, go with Pretty Peacock Paperie! I promise it will be one less thing you have to worry about. Thank you so much Natalie!!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/24/2015

Wow, I cannot say enough how AMAZING my wedding invites look! I am SO glad that I found Pretty Peacock Paperie. Natalie was a dream to work with. I went to several different shops in search for the perfect wedding invite and we knew right when we walked in the door that this was the place we had been searching for. The quality of the materials looked amazingly rich and beautiful. The price and value was unmatched! I was very particular about how I wanted every last detail. She was very accommodating and absolutely blew my expectations out of the water! Not to mention, we were on a serious time crunch and she as able to put them together beautifully before the already early time frame we gave her. I would highly recommend Pretty Peacock Paperie to anyone for there paper needs!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/24/2015

Sent on 02/10/2015

Natalie was amazing! She customized my invitations perfectly and she was such a joy to work with. The invitations she made are a dream come true!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Natalie is just wonderful. She takes great pride in her art and is just a sweet person all around. I was FLOORED when I saw my finished invitations and all of our guests have loved them. I am so thankful for Natalie & Pretty Peacock Paperie for doing our invitations. If you are looking for a great stationer in Orlando, they are the best of the best!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2014

Our invitations were just beautiful, all of our guest loved them when they received them. At first we had a little difficultly trying to get what I wanted but once we were on the same page it was just beautiful. Natalie did just a fantastic job and is an amazing person to talk to!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Heather · Married on 10/18/2014

I am so happy with the service and invitations from Pretty Peacock Paperie. I would recommend them to everyone in need of invitations! I received beautiful custom invitations at really great price. Natalie with Pretty Peacock Paperie went above and beyond with her services! She made the whole experience easy for me as a client, and what Bride doesn't want effortless transaction with her vendors? I could not say enough nice words. I will most certainly work with Pretty Peacock Paperie again for my future invitation needs!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

Natalie with Pretty Peacock Paperie was AMAZING! I was so stressed out trying to find the perfect invitations that would fit my romantic Parisian themed wedding. After being referred to Pretty Peacock Paperie by my wedding planner, I immediately fell in love with Natalie's work. Her talent is awesome! She totally nailed my Parisian theme and created the most wonderful, beautiful, and perfectly fitting invitations. She was awesome at making edits as needed making sure the invitations were exactly what I wanted. I am so in love with them and cannot wait to send them out to my guests and get feedback! :)

Sent on 07/06/2014

Juliet · Married on 09/20/2014

When I first thought of invitations, I really thought about doing it myself, I mean how hard could it be? After meeting with Natalie and seeing her beautiful creations, I know that my DIY mentality would end up in a Pinterest Fail. Natalie convinced me within minutes how important the presentation of my invitation was, as it is the first glimpse friends and families will have to our big day. Natalie knocked it out of the park. The process was smooth and easy! After sending our invitations out, I have gotten more compliments on them then I ever would have expected. Some people have even stated that after the wedding they were going to keep the invitations because they were that beautiful. If you are looking for a quality product, that will make your guests excited about what is to come, go with Pretty Peacock Paperie. Natalie was a doll to work with and made it easy for this first time bride :) I would highly recommend her work to everyone.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Shanna · Married on 07/19/2014

Wow, where do I begin!! Natalie did a phenomenal job on my wedding invitations. She was so patient with me throughout the design process as I changed my mind so many times. I have received so many compliments on my invitations. I would highly recommend Pretty Peacock Paperie and will definitely use their services for any of my events.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Cynthia · Married on 06/28/2014

Natalie was always available, great ideas, easy to work with.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Working with this vendor was enjoyable and fun to be a part of.

Sent on 03/22/2014

Annalis · Married on 05/17/2014

Working with pretty peacock paperie was enjoyable and fun. They listen to your ideas and create amazing work. I am absolutely in love with my invitation. I'm so pleased with their work.

Sent on 04/02/2014
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 05/17/2014

Natalie is amazing to work with! I contacted her in a panic needing 86 place cards designed, printed and ready to go in less than a week. I later added table numbers a couple days later. She was so nice and assured me that they would have them ready by the time I needed them. She met with me right away and designed the perfect place cards and table number for our wedding. We were so lucky to find her as she does beautiful work at affordable prices. I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Kristin · Married on 05/10/2014

Natalie is AMAZING! She was so awesome to work with and nailed our style for our personalized invitations right away. We had a time crunch but she was very fast and the end results were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 04/07/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Natalie from Pretty Peacock Paperie. She was very professional and went above and beyond to work with me and my needs. Her designs are amazing and I couldnt be happier with my invitations, they made my wedding. I received so many compliments on the invitations from family and friends. I would definitlity recommend Pretty Peacock Paperie.

Sent on 12/14/2013

Jennyfer · event on 12/28/2013

Perfection !! The most beautiful and elegant invitations I've seen. And a great price .

Sent on 11/09/2013

Cynthia · Married on 12/13/2013

Natalie made my vision and dreams come true when no one else could. The quality and detail in her work is amazing. I have recommended her to my coordinator, friends and family!
    I will use her for all my special events!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Mimi · Married on 11/06/2013

Natalie did a great job, and worked with the design I wanted for my Invitations. She answers your emails right away, and worked with me on my deadline for the Invitations. Everyone loved the Invitations!! Thanks a bunch!!

Sent on 11/08/2013

John · Married on 06/10/2013

I have to say that wedding planning was a daunting task for my wife and I. We had various offers from family members who were willing to help us out but never actually listened to us. As we searched wedding wire we came across Pretty Peacock Planning and Paperie, I was intrigued by the name and I am glad that I made the call to Natalie! She was very helpful and assisted us in making sure that our opinions were accounted for but also helped to talk us down from the ledge a few times (lol). She also ensured that our vision for our wedding invites were met and went over and above what we were expecting! Honestly she provided us with excellent service and made our day as beautiful as possible. I cant thank her enough for her hard work and dedication to helping us have the perfect day.

Sent on 08/19/2013
  • JENNIFER

JENNIFER · Married on 10/06/2012

Natalie is a true professional and creative mind. During my initial meeting with Natalie she asked me for "My Story" , my love story that is. (how I met my husband, how we fell in love, how he proposed, and what our wedding would be like) Natalie hung on my every word. She truly LOVES weddings and what she does. Natalie took my vision and immediately began showing me options to get an idea of what she could create for me. The end product was beautiful. She even customized my order to include 1/2 english and 1/2 spanish invites. Natalie was extremely responsive and delivered all my items well before the deadline. She even offered me tips while planning my wedding and other ideas to consider. I absolutely loved working with Natalie. If you are choosing your invitations, choose Pretty Peacock, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Natalie for such beautiful invitations, that my guests are still talking about today.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Julie · Married on 08/11/2012

Natalie with Pretty Peacock Planning and Paperie was helpful, innovative, creative, and very patient with me! Our invitations were so beautiful and Natalie went above and beyond by giving me ideas for our reception. She even delivered the final product to my house wrapped in a beautiful bow. One couldn't ask for better service or quality. Thank you for making my special day so beautiful.

Jamie · Married on 08/11/2012

Very pleased with the invitations they came out better than I could have dreamed. The experience was pleasurable from beginning to end. I would suggest Pretty Peacock for all your party planning and invite needs!!!