Inspirations by Amie Lee

Ormond Beach, FL View map

Congratulations Brides Everywhere!!!!

Thank you for your interest in my designs. I get pure joy in helping brides create their dream wedding and having fun with the experience. It's your place for unique, handcrafted invitations and stationery. Your invitation is the first impression of what type of wedding you will have. From wedding invitations, save the dates, wedding favors, gifts, thank you notes and anything wedding....your inspirations will come to life on paper! You may know exactly what you are looking for or need help creating your own customized designs. I will be there for you every step of the way and guide you through the details stress free!

Visit www.inspirationsbyamielee.com for more ideas, pictures, and a complete list of papers and invitations styles or contact me to get started at lee.amie@gmail.com. I am committed to producing beautiful keepsake-worthy products and guarantee my work. I am so excited to get started on your designs!

At your service,

Amie

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
Printing

Megan Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect save the dates for our Mexico wedding

Amie was so accommodating, providing timely revisions to our save the dates for our upcoming Mexico wedding. Highly recommend her services to anyone looking for unique and personalized event invites and the like. Thank you, Amie!
  • AllisonFellows
    Allison Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful invites!

Our invites were absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much.
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle Married on 07/06/2019

Our wedding invites were stunning

Amie was such a pleasure to work with and always responded promptly. We were having a Disney Themed wedding - so we went with a light blue, white, and sparkly silver for our invite. The invitations were so stunning that I was speechless when I saw them the first time. We were so happy with the quality and attention to detail Amie had. Everyone who received the invitation told us how stunning it was and that they had never seen an invitation that gorgeous in their lives.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

32 photos · 05/31/2014

Deals

Inspirations by Amie Lee 1
Offer
"LIKE" my facebook site and receive a special coupon. Value increases with the size of order! Visit Inspirations by Amie Lee on facebook now to receive your COUPON!

Stephanie A Smith Photography Stephanie A Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely LOVE Amie's work. Her design and creative eye are so incredible. Each piece is unique and customized to the client. When looking for wedding invitations, menu cards, place cards, etc you can't go wrong with her!

30 Circle Creek Way Ormond Beach, FL, 32174
6515922067
651-592-2067
Location of (Inspirations by Amie Lee)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding