Sanford, FL 32773 Map · Phone number

About Kim B. Creative

Kim B. Creative is an artistic endeavor by a designer, crafter, wife and mom.

First inspired by my own wedding, I knew special events in life needed to be celebrated with originality and passion. When sharing momentous occasions, like engagements, showers and weddings, these pieces of paper need to say so much more than the date and time.

Each piece I create is custom made to reflect the uniqueness of the event and the people being honored. Please look at my work and gather inspiration on how I can help your vision come to life.

Please email me at design[at]kimbcreative.com or call 407.538.0411. Thanks!

invite6720
KimBlogoborder
invite1720

3 Reviews for Kim B. Creative

Amy · Married on 04/27/2013

Kim designed both my save-the-date cards and my wedding invitations for our wedding. Kim was receptive, involved, punctual, flexible and willing to make the stationary exactly the way I wanted them, even when I was unsure of exactly what I wanted. Kim came highly recommended to me from a dear friend of mine, so I was willing to take a chance, even though I was in West Palm Beach and Kim was near Orlando. Despite the fact that we were not in the same area code, Kim was able to execute my vision perfectly from afar, through phone calls and emails. I told her my vision (although I have to admit I probably could have been more specific, but I wasn't able to vocalize exactly what I wanted), and she was able to interpret that and provide me with choices that were spot-on to what I was invisioning. My guests raved about my save-the-dates, and could not stop talking about the invitations. When my invites went out, I received dozens of phone calls and texts from my guests, telling me how beautiful my invitations were, which made everyone that much more excited about the wedding. I could not have asked for better service, and I could not have been more pleased with the results. I highly recommend Kim B. Creative for your next event!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Natalie · Married on 06/04/2011

Kim's efforts and designs are flawless. She has a creative twist and a sweet personality. She pours her heart into her work. She is very timely and prompt! I recommend Kim for all of your wedding needs.

(Kim also did our Save the Date postcards.)

Sent on 05/23/2012

Ali · Married on 03/07/2010

Thank you for beautiful wedding invitations! You were friendly, professional, and clearly very talented. I hope to work with you again in the future.

Sent on 08/25/2012