Daytona Beach, FL 32118 Map · Phone number

About invitationstyles.com

At InvitationStyles, we aim to help you find, customize, print modern and unique affordable wedding invitations,save the date cards , bridal shower invitations , thank you cards , wedding programs easily.
We also provide affordable printed invitation samples so that you can see the final products and choose the best cheap wedding invites for your wedding before you place the actual order on our website.What's more, we offer you free flight shipping on orders $40 or more! For orders less than $40, you only need to pay $15 for the shipping.
Shop now and you'll find the perfect invitations for your upcoming wedding.

Follow invitationstyles.com on

INS027
allorders
ING020

23 Reviews for invitationstyles.com

For the price, we got beautiful invitations fast and we did it all online.

Sent on 07/17/2014
  • User3782066 · 2+ years ago

I was in a hurry and needed the invitations right away. First of all the prices are great and very affordable. It is very easy to add on other details such as thank you cards or response cards, that match the same pattern as your invitations. The turn around time was amazing. They made sure all my details were correct and the invites were exactly what i wanted before shipping them out to me. The shipping time was so fast, and the paper quality was great as well. They did a above and beyond job and I would recommend them for anyone!!

Sent on 06/26/2014
  • User3101948 · 2+ years ago

Very impressed with the speedy turnaround time. I placed my order for wedding invites and just a few hours later I received an email saying they were already being processed. Initially I was worried about the spelling on the cards, but after pestering the service team many times, they assured me they would be thorough and ensure there were no mistakes! Finally they arrived, looked fab and had no spelling mistakes! Phew! Thanks for been so patient and understanding!

Sent on 03/01/2013