Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

32 Reviews for Plenty of Posies

Flower Petals (2)
Event Design (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
32 Plenty of Posies Reviews

The flowers at our wedding were so incredibly beautiful! I described what I was going for as colorful, seasonal, and natural without being too wild looking, plus I provided some photos of flowers I liked and a copy of our invitation that had flowers in the colors I was going for. Audrey and company nailed it. I was overwhelmed by how gorgeous the flowers were when I first walked into the dinner tent and saw them all lined up on the tables. We were so glad to have the opportunity to have local flowers at our June wedding (though we did add some yellow and peach roses that Audrey ordered). Our wedding was outdoors and we didn't have many decorations other than the beautiful flowers arranged in cool vases that my mom collected leading up to the wedding. That ended up being plenty for us.

For reference, we put large size bouquets + a few small bud vases on each 6' round table, 4 small arrangements + 4 small bud vases on our 8' banquet tables, and then had other arrangements around the venue like a basket of flowers attached to an old bike, a garland over the seating chart, and some small arrangements in the windowsills and on cocktail and cafe tables. My bouquet and the bridesmaids nosegays were amazing too, and the guy's boutonnieres were perfect.

Audrey was great to work with. She seems to really love what she does and it shows in her work. We definitely recommend Plenty of Posies!

Profile Picture Larissa, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Plenty of Posies provided us with all of the greenery for our winter wedding. They were incredibly accommodating and met us downtown at the Ithaca Farmers' Market with an enormously generous box of evergreen, pine, and rosemary. The price point was unbeatable and their kindness and flexibility made them a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Donna, 12/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From start to finish Audrey at Plenty of Posies was amazing. Her vision and her input/assistance in deciding what styles/colors to use was what set her apart from other vendors. Audrey is clearly all about the product/love of what she does and she was simply wonderful. If I had to do it again there's no question I'd go with Audrey. I wish I lived closer so I could purchase her wreaths and seasonal decor. She was great.

Profile Picture ELIZA, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery

Audrey is an amazing artist and just an all-around lovely person! I discovered her flowers in a bridal magazine and contacted her to find out about arrangements for my wedding. She was wonderfully responsive through email, and it was awesome to go down to the farm to meet her and later to pick out the types of flowers I wanted. I gave her tons of pictures of things that I liked and shared the wedding colors with her; after that I left it up to her artistic discretion and she did not disappoint! The bouquets were HUGE and phenomenal. The boutonnieres and corsages were beautiful and each a little unique. She even managed to fashion a special shotgun shell boutonniere for my husband and his groomsmen at my (his!) request! We also ordered a bucket of flowers to arrange in vases ourselves for the tables, and they were equally spectacular blooms. For all of the flowers, including delivery ($150 charge to our location about 30-40 min from the farm) we only spent $800. Well worth every penny!

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Audrey was truly a pleasure to work with, and equally as important, the flowers that she designed were beautiful. We gave a little bit of direction color wise but otherwise gave her free reign and the outcome surpassed our expectations! We delivered her 100+ gold wine bottles for her to fill and each one came out beautifully and the combination really created a statement in our warehouse reception venue. She even created a flower collar for our dog to wear! Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wonderful flowers, really nice people. I went to their flower farm, picked out some flowers I liked the week before my wedding and they made the most amazing bouquets and arrangements.

Profile Picture Jane, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

WOW....amazing flowers!!!! We ordered five buckets of flowers from POP and one bucket of greens,....and did the arrangements ourselves for the tables and the arch outside. (You can ask for specific varieties and colors)
In fact we had so many leftovers, as the buckets are FULL, so they were used in two large brass urns at the door. Wish I could include pictures!!! Then we went to the Ithaca farmers market the morning if the wedding for the bride's and maid's bouquets and two boutinnieres .... All beautiful!!! They made them up right there with us picking out the flowers and colors. We then wrapped the stalls with ribbon we had. I believe my total for those four was $60. Their flowers are beautiful and locally grown...we actually picked them up at their farm.
We also rented a birch arch/chuppah from them for $150.
Flowers were $450.

Profile Picture Sandra, 7/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Audrey and the Plenty of Posies team are fantastic. We were blown away by their arrangements for our wedding. They took our ideas and preferences and elevated them to an entirely different level. Everything from a traditional bridal bouquet, to an out-of-the-box ceremony arrangement that circled my fiancé and I was just stunning. They are a kind, low drama team that truly brought our vision to the next level. We loved working with them. If you’re in the Ithaca area and are in need of amazing flowers, look no further!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Event Design, Set Up

I have been obsessed with Audrey's work since I was at Cornell and would visit the Farmer's Market on the weekend. On a whim I asked my wedding planner to see if she does weddings and was over joyed to find out she does! When we met with her my only guidelines were sunflowers, tons of color, and whatever was best in her garden that week. The results were even better that I could have imagine. The flowers were gorgeous, the arrangements were perfect, and the prices were more than reasonable.

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

These amazingly glorious flowers are made more unbelievable when you realize they are all field grown here in upstate NY. We ordered a bucket of flowers, two bouquets, petals, and a corsage. These florals were an incredible value. I dinged them 2 points because there was a mixup with the bouquet style and colors. My suggestion with working with Plenty of Posies is to not send any instructions early - reach out to them a few months early at most, follow up very close to the wedding, and go pick up your florals at the farm if possible - that way if there are colors you don't like, you may be able to swap out. Delivery is pricey and they are nearby. For DIY brides, ordering a bucket of fresh flowers from Plenty of Posies is an absolute no-brainer - the variety and quality are out of this world.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/9/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

I worked with Audrey and Blossom to get beautiful local flowers for our wedding in Ithaca and it was a fantastic choice. They were incredibly responsive on the weeks leading up to the wedding (which was very nice). We rented their gorgeous bottle collection and had them fill them with beautiful flowers - it looked incredible. My mom loved working with them and we were so impressed by how beautiful and fresh the flowers were. Such a wonderful part of my wedding day - I highly recommend Plenty of Posies for all your flower needs!

Profile Picture User6911671, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Delivery

Plenty of Posies was an absolute DREAM to work with! I was a little nervous about the floral aspect of my wedding, just because the flower arrangements contributed to such a huge part to our wedding decor, color story, and overall look/feel of the wedding. I had a very specific vision in mind and the Plenty of Posies team (Audrey and Blossom) just nailed it - they truly bought my vision to life.

Due to budget constraints, I had asked for pretty small arrangements. I was so blissfully shocked to see the generous amount of flowers they used, and how full and bursting the arrangements turned out - my bridal bouquet was also like, 8 pounds of the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen! It was beyond my expectations (and I had high expectations).

Audrey and Blossom were both so exceptionally accommodating and patient with me - which are two very important qualities to have in a wedding vendor! I changed the color story on them midway through the planning, sent them multiple emails with the list of arrangements I needed (which often changed to fit into my budget), etc. In the end, everything worked out and was executed seamlessly - all it takes is some exceptionally well done flowers to make a budget wedding look like a million bucks :)

Thank you Audrey and Blossom!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/18/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Gave Plenty of Posies my wedding colors and some photos of what I like, what they created was magical! Loved everything!!!!!!

Profile Picture User5569981, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Single Flowers

Audrey at Plenty of Posies is AMAZING. She is so incredibly talented. I sent over a few photos of bridal bouquets and she put together something better than I could have imagined. She also created our bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, and table arrangements- all within our limited budget. We pre-ordered 12 farmer's market bouquets which were fabulous as table centerpieces. All of our guests complimented the flowers all night long. In fact the flowers continued to look beautiful for days after the wedding. It was a true pleasure working with Audrey! We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful locally grown flowers. Make sure to check them out at the Ithaca's farmers market on Saturday mornings!

Profile Picture User5461392, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Plenty of Posies provided me with beautiful and unique flowers that my guests raved about. We were able to arrange 20+ centerpieces, bouquets and ceremony aisle accents with the 5 buckets of flowers we received, all for under $500. If you are a diy or budget bride, I would definitely recommend trying your hand at creating your own arrangements with Plenty of Posies flowers. They are so beautiful, you can't go wrong!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Audrey and the Plenty of Posies team delivered beautiful centerpieces, arrangement's, bouquets, aisle pieces, cake flowers, and many more elements that added to the delight of our Fontainebleau Inn wedding day. Audrey was a pleasure to work with as we talked through our concepts and she helped to develop many of these ideas into reality. She worked within our budget and never pressured us to spend more. We loved working with her and are beyond happy with the outcome. We are based in Brooklyn, so planning remotely was seamless with Plenty of Posies. We enjoyed the farm to wedding approach, in that all items are grown locally on Audrey's farm. We selected flowers and plants in season, so it being late summer added amazing color to our day. It was fun to not know exactly what we were getting and let nature and the talented eye of Audrey decide our perfect blooms. We anticipated beautiful, but were absolutely blown away. We would recommend POP to anyone seeking wedding, party, or everyday flowers. She is a joy to work with and her and her team's passion is evident.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I will be the first to say that I have always loved flowers but I never quite understood how important flowers can be for a wedding until Plenty of Posies did our flowers for our wedding. They were UNBELIEVABLE! I don't know much about flowers so I was pretty open to whatever they thought would look best and just gave directions on what colors we wanted in our flowers. When the bouquets arrived, they were so incredibly beautiful, the colors were spot on and the quality of the flowers themselves were perfect! Not a single wilted or dented flower anywhere. When we arrived to the reception venue, the flowers were one of the things that absolutely stood out and transformed the space. The colors were so vivid they just popped on every table! We couldn't stop raving about the flowers and neither could our guests! Thank you so much to the team at Plenty of Posies!

Profile Picture User6255940, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

My bouquet was incredible! Audrey and her team at Plenty of Posies took the little direction and photos I shared and brought it to life. The colors and textures were exactly what we were looking for and added the perfect pop of color to our ceremony and reception venue. Our wedding was at the Fontainebleau Inn and the flowers were honestly the only decorations we had and we didn't need anything else.

We planned our wedding from out of town and Audrey was very easy to work with. She was flexible with times to talk and always responsive via email. She meet with my family and welcomed them to the farm to see what was in bloom a few weeks before the wedding.

Profile Picture User4379995, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Audrey and her team did an amazing job! The flowers were unbelievable and the bouquets picturesque. I wish I lived closer so I could pick up flowers from her every weekend!!!! I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she came up with something better than what I could find on pinterest. Incredible value! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers at our wedding were like a farmer's market dream...Audrey and her team captured exactly what I was going for in my photo reference, and delivered on time, budget and beautifully inspired arrangements and bouquets. PLUS the extra buckets of flowers we bought to arrange ourselves turned out to be so fun to do with my mom and sister the night before the wedding AND looked just amazing.

THANK YOU AUDREY!

PS- Find Plenty of Posies at the Ithaca Farmer's Market. Pick up a saturday bouquet!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/18/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Audrey and Plenty of Posies did an absolutely AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding. I gave poor Audrey very little direction as to what I wanted, just some color ideas and a few photos for guidance. She completely blew us away! Our bouquets, the arch, the centerpieces, everything was better than I possibly could have come up with, even with Pinterest at the ready. I will be recommending her services to everyone I know in Central New York!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/6/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We bought buckets of flowers (as well as green wine bottle vases) from Plenty of Posies for our wedding and then arranged the flowers ourselves. We also purchased one bridal bouquet and a maid-of-honor bouquet.

The flowers looked amazing!! I probably spent about 1/4 the amount I would have spent at a traditional florist, the flowers looked fresher and healthier, and my bridal bouquet was unbelievable (there were so many flowers, I could barely hold it with one hand!).

Audrey is also wonderful to work with. She was super accommodating and made ordering the flowers one of the easiest wedding tasks. I would definitely recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture User4527897, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Audrey is great to work with. She is very responsive to email or her cell phone. Her flowers are beautiful and she creates beautiful bouquets. I didn't give much direction and she created beautiful bouquets. Her pricing is very competitive.

Profile Picture Kara, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Audrey was wonderful to work with. She was enthusiastic about our vision, and was completely willing to work within our small budget. The centerpieces she created were beautiful and original. My bouquet was gorgeous, and my husband's boutonniere was unique and got lots of compliments. I highly recommend Plenty of Posies!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/20/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Plenty of Posies provided all of the flowers for our wedding and they were absolutely gorgeous. They were able to create a variety of arrangements and bouquets with all different types of flowers that came together beautifully, and were totally unique from what you might find at other weddings. They delivered and arranged all of the flowers for a very reasonable fee which was very convenient. They even held onto my non-floral centerpiece elements and delivered and arranged those as well. Audrey is easy to reach by phone, and they are very responsive via email as well. I highly recommend Plenty of Posies, especially if you're looking for something different than what you might find in a florists' shop (although they could do that beautifully, too!).

Profile Picture User2515896, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews