Plenty of Posies Reviews

Plenty of Posies 6
Plenty of Posies 7

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazingly Talented

I cannot say enough good things about Plenty of Posies!! We sent a few pictures of wedding florals we liked to Plenty of Posies, but ultimately asked them to make arrangements and choose colors based on whatever was locally in bloom the week of the wedding. We could not have placed our trust with better, more talented people—the flowers they put together were GORGEOUS. From the ceremony flowers, to reception flowers, to bridal party bouquets, everything was beautiful, and I truly feel like we got more than we paid for. Best of all, Carlee was so easy and stress-free to work with, responsive, and was a great brainstorming partner who gave me good guidance on what to order/not order. The flowers truly transformed our venue and I can’t recommend Plenty of Posies highly enough!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2019

Beautiful flowers and great communication

Plenty of Posies did a great job for our wedding! The bouquets and boutonnières were beautiful, and the DIY buckets made it fun to fill vases throughout the venue! The flowers held up all night. Carlee was very accommodating and easy to work with!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Plenty of Posies 8

Jennifer Pierre · Married on 07/13/2019

Great service and beautiful flowers!

Plenty of Posies did such a fantastic job putting together an array of flowers for my wedding! I had an unusual color combination and even without very specific direction they nailed it perfectly. They were also so flexible and patient even when my timing became a bit tight for delivery, and the chandelier they created for our dance floor was really show-stopping. They are very kind and down to earth people to work with to boot. I would recommend them wholeheartedly!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2019

Choose Plenty of Posies!

Use Plenty of Posies!! There is no better way to put it - they created the most stunning floral arrangements we could imagine for our wedding and we're still getting compliments on their work weeks later. The variety of flowers available is amazing and the Posies team is so friendly, professional, and down to earth. They are creative and work beautifully on their own as well as with any inspiration/ideas that you provide them! Can't recommend highly enough, wonderful experience.

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Plenty of Posies 9
    Plenty of Posies 10
    Plenty of Posies 11

David · Married on 06/15/2019

Farm Fresh Flowers with Friendly Service!

We loved the beautiful fresh flowers and the incredibly friendly service we received from everyone at Plenty of Posies. We preferred smaller bouquets and boutonnieres and they helped us find the perfect combination of colors and local seasonal varieties. They also provided wonderful table arrangements and extra flowers for our cake. It was the just the right touch of color for our big day and all of our photos. If you're celebrating in the Finger Lakes, hurry up and hire them!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 10/20/2018

flawless fall wedding

Plenty of Posies made my fall wedding so beautiful. They answered every question, worked with me to fit the flowers perfectly within budget, and everyone commented on how gorgeous they were. They did the centerpieces in little pumpkins and everyone was absolutely charmed by them. My bouquet was the most incredible, lush mixture I could have ever dreamed of. They responded to my emails right away every single time. Could not recommend them more highly.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazingly Beautiful

I can't say enough good things about PoP. It was so nice to work with the owner, Audrey, and her daughter, Carlee on my wedding flowers. I had a small backyard wedding and opted to do 2 DIY buckets. We had more than enough flowers for my bouquet, 5 centerpieces, and several more arrangements. I gave them a few guidelines on what types of flowers I wanted, but otherwise left it up to them. I was not disappointed. Pick-up at the farm the day before my wedding was a breeze. I even got to see the room where they put together all the arrangements. The night before my wedding, I had my girlfriends and sisters each create an arrangement. It was a fun and memorable activity, and added a personal touch to the wedding decorations. Each arrangement was slightly different and everyone complimented us on the flowers. If you are a budget-conscious bride, or are into anything DIY, the buckets are a great option. If not, the arrangements they create are amazing. Absolutely would recommend Plenty of Posies!!!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Plenty of Posies 12
    Plenty of Posies 13
    Plenty of Posies 14
    Plenty of Posies 15
    Plenty of Posies 16

Ali · Married on 09/08/2018

Everyone local who we talked with about the wedding said we must work with plenty of posies, and they were right. The flowers were GORGEOUS.... a true highlight of the day, and many guests commented on them. Audrey was very easy to work with and the pricing was straightforward and reasonable. Cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Laura · Married on 07/06/2018

Provided the most beautiful flowers the day of the event. They were very laid back during the entire process, but followed every direction from email and provided the most beautiful and colorful final product. I would highly recommend plenty of posies if you want colorful flowers to be the center of your decor--which i did!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Madeleine · Married on 06/16/2018

Plenty of Posies arranged and delivered all of the flowers for my wedding, and they were nothing short of wonderful!

They were incredibly friendly and easy to work with, provide unbeatable value in terms of what you get (seriously -- I had to request a smaller bouquet because their regular bridal bouquet was too large for me!!!), and the flowers are nothing short of gorgeous. I had so many compliments on them.

Go book Plenty of Posies now!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Molly · Married on 06/02/2018

Loved all our floral arrangements from Plenty of Posies for our wedding! We got bouquets, centerpieces, a small altar piece, some corsages and bouts, and a bucket of unarranged flowers for bud vases etc. I thought it was reasonably priced for the market, but well above average in every other aspect. They were flexible, responsive, and fun to work with. I’m not super florlally inclined so I let them have a lot of creative liberty and it certainly paid off! Their arrangements are amazing! I just told them colors I was interested in and they told me what they had to work with, but also went beyond and ordered hydrangeas for me that they didn’t have available on their farm.
    We had a rough budget that we wanted to stick to and were able to do that. They are very honest about all the pricing and made suggestions for ways to keep us within budget. and they made it easy for us to plan from out of state, so that’s was a major plus too.

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Plenty of Posies 17

Donna · Married on 12/12/2016

Plenty of Posies provided us with all of the greenery for our winter wedding. They were incredibly accommodating and met us downtown at the Ithaca Farmers' Market with an enormously generous box of evergreen, pine, and rosemary. The price point was unbeatable and their kindness and flexibility made them a joy to work with.

Sent on 12/14/2016

ELIZA · Married on 10/01/2016

From start to finish Audrey at Plenty of Posies was amazing. Her vision and her input/assistance in deciding what styles/colors to use was what set her apart from other vendors. Audrey is clearly all about the product/love of what she does and she was simply wonderful. If I had to do it again there's no question I'd go with Audrey. I wish I lived closer so I could purchase her wreaths and seasonal decor. She was great.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Stacey · Married on 09/03/2016

Audrey is an amazing artist and just an all-around lovely person! I discovered her flowers in a bridal magazine and contacted her to find out about arrangements for my wedding. She was wonderfully responsive through email, and it was awesome to go down to the farm to meet her and later to pick out the types of flowers I wanted. I gave her tons of pictures of things that I liked and shared the wedding colors with her; after that I left it up to her artistic discretion and she did not disappoint! The bouquets were HUGE and phenomenal. The boutonnieres and corsages were beautiful and each a little unique. She even managed to fashion a special shotgun shell boutonniere for my husband and his groomsmen at my (his!) request! We also ordered a bucket of flowers to arrange in vases ourselves for the tables, and they were equally spectacular blooms. For all of the flowers, including delivery ($150 charge to our location about 30-40 min from the farm) we only spent $800. Well worth every penny!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/30/2016

Audrey was truly a pleasure to work with, and equally as important, the flowers that she designed were beautiful. We gave a little bit of direction color wise but otherwise gave her free reign and the outcome surpassed our expectations! We delivered her 100+ gold wine bottles for her to fill and each one came out beautifully and the combination really created a statement in our warehouse reception venue. She even created a flower collar for our dog to wear! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Jane · Married on 07/30/2016

Wonderful flowers, really nice people. I went to their flower farm, picked out some flowers I liked the week before my wedding and they made the most amazing bouquets and arrangements.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Sandra · Married on 07/23/2016

WOW....amazing flowers!!!! We ordered five buckets of flowers from POP and one bucket of greens,....and did the arrangements ourselves for the tables and the arch outside. (You can ask for specific varieties and colors)
    In fact we had so many leftovers, as the buckets are FULL, so they were used in two large brass urns at the door. Wish I could include pictures!!! Then we went to the Ithaca farmers market the morning if the wedding for the bride's and maid's bouquets and two boutinnieres .... All beautiful!!! They made them up right there with us picking out the flowers and colors. We then wrapped the stalls with ribbon we had. I believe my total for those four was $60. Their flowers are beautiful and locally grown...we actually picked them up at their farm.
    We also rented a birch arch/chuppah from them for $150.
    Flowers were $450.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Katelyn · Married on 07/23/2016

Audrey and the Plenty of Posies team are fantastic. We were blown away by their arrangements for our wedding. They took our ideas and preferences and elevated them to an entirely different level. Everything from a traditional bridal bouquet, to an out-of-the-box ceremony arrangement that circled my fiancé and I was just stunning. They are a kind, low drama team that truly brought our vision to the next level. We loved working with them. If you’re in the Ithaca area and are in need of amazing flowers, look no further!

Sent on 08/27/2016

I worked with Audrey and Blossom to get beautiful local flowers for our wedding in Ithaca and it was a fantastic choice. They were incredibly responsive on the weeks leading up to the wedding (which was very nice). We rented their gorgeous bottle collection and had them fill them with beautiful flowers - it looked incredible. My mom loved working with them and we were so impressed by how beautiful and fresh the flowers were. Such a wonderful part of my wedding day - I highly recommend Plenty of Posies for all your flower needs!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Valerie · Married on 06/11/2016

Gave Plenty of Posies my wedding colors and some photos of what I like, what they created was magical! Loved everything!!!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/05/2015

Audrey and the Plenty of Posies team delivered beautiful centerpieces, arrangement's, bouquets, aisle pieces, cake flowers, and many more elements that added to the delight of our Fontainebleau Inn wedding day. Audrey was a pleasure to work with as we talked through our concepts and she helped to develop many of these ideas into reality. She worked within our budget and never pressured us to spend more. We loved working with her and are beyond happy with the outcome. We are based in Brooklyn, so planning remotely was seamless with Plenty of Posies. We enjoyed the farm to wedding approach, in that all items are grown locally on Audrey's farm. We selected flowers and plants in season, so it being late summer added amazing color to our day. It was fun to not know exactly what we were getting and let nature and the talented eye of Audrey decide our perfect blooms. We anticipated beautiful, but were absolutely blown away. We would recommend POP to anyone seeking wedding, party, or everyday flowers. She is a joy to work with and her and her team's passion is evident.

Sent on 01/02/2016

I will be the first to say that I have always loved flowers but I never quite understood how important flowers can be for a wedding until Plenty of Posies did our flowers for our wedding. They were UNBELIEVABLE! I don't know much about flowers so I was pretty open to whatever they thought would look best and just gave directions on what colors we wanted in our flowers. When the bouquets arrived, they were so incredibly beautiful, the colors were spot on and the quality of the flowers themselves were perfect! Not a single wilted or dented flower anywhere. When we arrived to the reception venue, the flowers were one of the things that absolutely stood out and transformed the space. The colors were so vivid they just popped on every table! We couldn't stop raving about the flowers and neither could our guests! Thank you so much to the team at Plenty of Posies!

Sent on 01/23/2016

My bouquet was incredible! Audrey and her team at Plenty of Posies took the little direction and photos I shared and brought it to life. The colors and textures were exactly what we were looking for and added the perfect pop of color to our ceremony and reception venue. Our wedding was at the Fontainebleau Inn and the flowers were honestly the only decorations we had and we didn't need anything else.

We planned our wedding from out of town and Audrey was very easy to work with. She was flexible with times to talk and always responsive via email. She meet with my family and welcomed them to the farm to see what was in bloom a few weeks before the wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Sara · Married on 06/13/2015

Audrey and her team did an amazing job! The flowers were unbelievable and the bouquets picturesque. I wish I lived closer so I could pick up flowers from her every weekend!!!! I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she came up with something better than what I could find on pinterest. Incredible value! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/07/2015
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/18/2014

The flowers at our wedding were like a farmer's market dream...Audrey and her team captured exactly what I was going for in my photo reference, and delivered on time, budget and beautifully inspired arrangements and bouquets. PLUS the extra buckets of flowers we bought to arrange ourselves turned out to be so fun to do with my mom and sister the night before the wedding AND looked just amazing.

THANK YOU AUDREY!

PS- Find Plenty of Posies at the Ithaca Farmer's Market. Pick up a saturday bouquet!

Sent on 01/08/2015