PJ Fischer Photography Reviews

PJ Fischer Photography 6
PJ Fischer Photography 7

Barbara Brannon · Married on 09/28/2019

Mr.&Mrs Brannon

We absolutely loved her upon meeting her. Prompt and very very good at organising to get good and plenty of pictures. Very quick to get pics sent to us.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Briel Thompson · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!!!

PJ is very responsive, understanding, humorous, and has a creative vision! PJ kept my husband and I well-informed with any concerns and updates. She was professional and a part of the family all at the same time. We would recommend her photograpy services to anyone needing a friendly, professional, and reasonably priced photo package. Thank you so much PJ for making the process as painless and stress free as possible!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 08/17/2019

PJ was very accommodating with our venue choice aboard the MT. Washington dinner cruise. She was very professional and took beautiful pictures for a reasonable price. We were so pleased with her that we are now using her for our daughter’s wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!

Pj was simply amazing!!! She was prompt professional and kind with everything, We did pre wedding, wedding and reception. The photos was ready way ahead of time .i was extremely excited about it! We had a huge wedding party 26 total, and PJ captured every moment, I would definitely recommend her to any new brides to be!!! You will not regret her service ‘!!!! Simply beautiful and Amazing !!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jennifer Huggins · Married on 05/18/2019

Fabulous Experience

PJ does a phenomenal job at her craft. If you are looking for an expert photographer on a budget she is the best choice. I love that we were able to get the pictures on CD so we can have them forever (we even got our pictures a week ahead of schedule). PJ is professional, diligent, efficient, and very passionate about photography.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    PJ Fischer Photography 8
    PJ Fischer Photography 9
    PJ Fischer Photography 10
    PJ Fischer Photography 11

Paul · Married on 11/16/2018

It was so easy to book my wedding with PJ. She is super responsive and is working with our budget to make our big day perfect.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Kayleann · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding November 4

Loved working with PJ, she was very professional and polite. She made the day very memorable and I love all the pictures!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Taylor · Married on 11/03/2018

My experience with PJ was amazing from start to finish!

PJ is extremely sweet and professional. She showed up early to walk around and get a good feel of the venue, made sure to get to know our families and wedding party, took charge in a nice way, and stayed and took hundreds of pictures. I am still struggling to pick my favorite, because they are all SO GOOD! Thank you PJ!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Karen Regan · Married on 09/22/2018

Very professional and friendly worked with my busy schedule

PJ is very affordable and does an outstanding job. She made one of the most stressful times of the wedding day and took it all away!!! Definitely a rock star!!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Tina · Married on 09/01/2018

PJ was amazing. She was so helpful in the timing of the events. She did an amazing job capturing moments during the wedding. The photos were beautiful. PJ was never in anyone's way, she took pictures while everyone was having a good time. PJ has very reasonable prices and was very prompt. I am very glad we chose her as our photographer.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    PJ Fischer Photography 12
    PJ Fischer Photography 13

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

PJ Fischer Photography was the perfect choice! Not only did she capture the traditional, but was able to unobtrusively capture the intimate and the candid to help create memories!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Tina · Married on 05/19/2018

After conducting an online search for our photographer in the Nashville area, we found PJ Fischer Photography. PJ by far appeared to be the best match for our simplistic wedding on Old Hickory lake in Hendersonville, TN. We chose our lake house and an evening wedding getting married on our boat dock.We knew we wanted our photographer to tell the story of our love for one another.After consulting with PJ we were confident that she was the one to do so. She captured those perfect moments of our wedding and our quests. Her ability to capture "the moment" with all its emotion is a skill that PJ has obviously honed well. Her communication throughout the entire process was EXCEPTIONAL!!! We also, received our finished photos in a timely manner and PJ was still there for any questions and or concerns.After having used PJ Fischer Photography for our special day, we would not hesitate to recommend her and our testimonial!!

Thanks again, PJ !!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Andrea · Married on 11/04/2017

PJ did an amazing job at capturing all the special moments of our wedding day. She was always there when I needed her, whether it be questions or just an ear for listening. PJ was very flexible with time changes and making sure she was where she needed to be. We received the photos in a timely manner and were very happy with the results. Thank you PJ for your
    patience and being such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Tamiko · Married on 06/27/2017

I was very happy with the professionalism of PJ.
    We were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and she truly captured the moments in each picture. I would highly recommend her. You truly won't be sorry with the outcome!

• Myrticia

Myrticia Johnson · Married on 05/06/2017

Very Amazing

PJ is an amazing photographer! She came recommended by my Godmother and I'm soooo glad that she was. PJ took very exceptional photos that to this day, I'm able to look back and still feel all the emotions from our special day. Outside our venue wasn't the best but PJ made the best of it and gave us great photos! I highly recommend for anyone in need of a great photographer! Thank you soooooo much PJ. We appreciate you and can't thank you enough for the amazing work you did!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Trina · Married on 10/23/2016

PJ was very responsive and creative.
    I call Love my photo projects I only use PJ in these moments

Samantha · Married on 08/06/2016

First thing I loved about PJ right off the bat is that she came up to NH in order to spend time with family, as well as being my photographer for my wedding. Thought it was amazing just in the fact that she loves to take pictures so much that using the money I paid her, she used to buy her plane ticket up to NH. Clearly she has an amazing passion for what she does. PJ was more than responsive to any questions I had before the big day. Even with being 960 miles away. She handled the day very professionally and even tried so hard to know all the names of people in my wedding party. Which I think anyone can say, it's hard to remember people's names and relation upon first meeting them. After the wedding PJ sent me a couple of sneak peek pictures, as i couldn't wait to see them. When the pictures were done (a week early!!!!) I couldn't believe what an amazing and beautiful job she did. We got the originals and the ones that were edited. My new husband, Jason and I couldn't be happier working with her and her strong passion for what she does. Thank you so much PJ. It was a day we'll never forget.
    Jason & Samantha Lapinsky.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Amy · Married on 08/31/2013

If anyone needs a professional photographer at a VERY reasonable price...you must contact PJ Fischer. She is truely amazing. She lives in Tennessee now but travels up to New England to see her family and does weddings, etc...at NO CHARGE for travel. She did everything she said she was going to and more. She made us, and our families, feel at ease (a difficult time with such a large wedding party) and had us laughing with all the professional photos (700) and more relaxed pictures. Most of the pictures no one even remembers her taking them...she is that professional. Yes, we would definitely recommend her. We would encourage anyone to call her.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2012

I had originally called PJ thinking she was in New Hampshire. After talking I called she said she was not in New Hampshire anymore and she had to TN. I asked her if she could suggest anyone in the area and she said not off the top off her head but she would give me a call back if she did. It wasn't even five minutes and I got a call back. PJ asked me our wedding date and said she would come be our photographer. She would fly home, be able to see her family and take the pictures. I am so glad we went with PJ! She did such an amazing job especially with us not getting
    married in the easiest of places for pictures as you can see in the pictures we got married on a dock with a hill coming down but we made the best of it. Every picture we love more then the last. PJ told me we wouldn't see her and she wouldn't be in our face taking pictures ( All wedding i have attended i hated seeing the photographer in everyones face). I only remember seeing her a few times at the wedding and the reception it was
    nice not having a camera in our faces all night. And we had fantastic photos! We were also able to meet up with PJ for our engagement photos and maternity photos for my friend, I would definitely recommend you to anyone that asks about a photographer. I thought it would be hard being in different states and getting married in a different state. But she made everything go so smooth I didn't worry at all. Thank you so much for making our day special!

PJ Fischer Photography 14
    PJ Fischer Photography 15
    PJ Fischer Photography 16

Shannon · Married on 05/19/2012

Thank you PJ for capturing all of the wonderful moments at our wedding! I didn't have to worry about not having enough time to take all the pictures that I wanted because you made sure things went smoothy and that everyone stayed on track. You created the perfect pictures of our wedding and at the same time made it affordable for us. And I love your view that the bride and groom own the images, you made it so simple for us to access our pictures - and in a timely manner! The pictures are absolutely wonderful and we will cherish them forever!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/23/2010

PJ took fantastic photos. She really captured every moment and we will be able to look back on them for years to come. We loved how she added special touches and effects to many of the photos. Everyone commented that you she was just snapping away all night and it shows. She took a lot of pictures and we love them all. Her creative ideas for our outdoor photos were amazing. All of my family is raving about her work and love the idea of purchasing their favorites online. Thank you again to PJ for her fabulous work and I hope she will gain even more success in Tennessee.

Sent on 11/16/2010

Ashley · Married on 07/17/2010

Hi PJ,
    We did view our photos and we LOVE all of them!! Absolutely phenomenal! We can't believe all the action shots you were able to capture of people dancing and things that we didn't even see or know were going on. There are so many great photos from throughout the afternoon! We love many of the special affects you did with the colors, frames and fades! Thank you so much for sharing in our special day and capturing all of these images that will last our lifetime. You really captured the day perfectly!! :) We would no doubt recommend you to others!
    -Dawson and Ashley

Sent on 08/21/2018

Dawson · Married on 07/17/2010

Dear PJ,
    We were so excited to get to the website and see the photos. We are very pleased with them. So many people who were at the wedding commented on the great poses that you set up. We are looking forward to getting them printed and sharing them with friends and family. We will highly recommend you wholeheartedly to everyone. You did a great job! Thank you for contributing to the success of the wedding.
    Sincerely,
    Tom & Doreen, parents of the bride

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • sasha2321

Sasha · Married on 04/24/2010

It was a pleasure to have PJ photograph my wedding. She was willing to travel and her cost was affordable. Very professional and great photos.

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa Adams · Married on 07/20/2019

PJ was fantastic beautiful photos.

PJ put personal touches in the editing which made the photos even more special. She added our name and date on some. Our theme was Christmas in July and she added a Christmas border. The photos look good. Nice clear shots.

Sent on 08/12/2019