Photography by GMc Reviews

28 | New Port Richey, FL

28 Reviews for Photography by GMc

28 Photography by GMc Reviews

Rebecca · Married on 08/10/2018

I can't say enough positive things about our experience with Greg! From start to finish, he was very responsive, personable and thorough. He captured all of the moments of our day perfectly, with the right combination of posed and candid shots. I'm thrilled with the pictures and am so grateful we have them to cherish forever!

Ala · Married on 04/28/2018

Greg is amazing! He is very experienced and it shows in his pictures! He captured all the important moments of our wedding and he made sure to also take candid photos of the reception to show how much fun everyone was having. We will cherish and treasure these photos forever!

• Zach

Zach · Married on 11/18/2017

Greg was awesome! We had many compliments on him from our family and friends on how nice, funny, and busy he was. He worked to capture all of our best moments from afternoon til night. He had our pictures completed very very quick. We picked up our photo album and photo CD 10 days after we got married. He works well with the DJ and other vendors to ensure he doesn't miss a beat. His prices are very reasonable and he loves what he does and you can see that. Thanks, Greg! You did great!

Angelica · Married on 09/09/2017

Greg , was great to work with very dependable and professional. My wedding was the day before hurricane Irma. He did not think twice to cancel on us. He was there bright and early ready to work and help make our special capturing every moment. Even though he was worried about the hurricane he did not show it. My wedding album was more then what I expected his quality is amazing. He was great.

Holly · Married on 03/25/2017

He does beautiful pictures and is very friendly and professional. He followed my daughters wedding wishes perfectly, to her timeline, picture list, and tone of pictures. Very affordable too! Could not have been more pleased with Greg or his amazing photos.

• The Future Mrs. Janssen

Emily · Married on 03/25/2017

I am sure most couples would agree that pictures are one of the things they look forward to after the big day is over since they hold so many memories. When you book with Photography by GMC you are getting amazing pictures that capture all the moments big and small. Greg was so great! He answered all my questions and helped me feel comfortable as the wedding day approached. He arrived early and helped me have all the photos I wanted shot in a efficient way so we were able to enjoy the day with our family and friends. He used his insight to take beautiful pictures that I never would of thought of. A week after the wedding he contacted me to give me access to my pictures. To say I was speechless was an understatement. He took beautiful pictures that my husband and I, as well as our families will enjoy forever. I cannot say enough good things about Greg and his abilities! When you book him, you are going to be happy you did! Thank you Greg! We are so happy with the pictures!!!!!!!

Sarah · Married on 02/11/2017

Greg is amazing! He is so passionate about what he does. No matter what the circumstance he will always make sure everything is perfect. I will never forget on the day we took our engagement photos, he let me go through Pinterest and tell him every pose I wanted to try. He never got irritated or tried rushing me, just the opposite. We had so much fun trying new ideas! To be honest I am definitely a tough bride, but he always made sure do whatever he could to meet my needs. Thank you so much for everything!

Jennifer · Married on 02/04/2017

Greg is amazing! The photos came put beautiful and he captured every moment beautifully. I recommend to anyone- professional, personable and an amazing photographer. The guests loved him and the whole night can be remembered

Lici · Married on 04/23/2016

Greg was very professional throughout the entire wedding. He was one time and very thorough in making her he got the perfect shot. With both the ceremony and reception he was able to capture moments that we ourselves hadn't seen but needed a place in our memories. The proofs were given to us in a timely manner and looked incredible, we couldn't have asked for more amazing pictures.

Alyssa · Married on 10/16/2015

Greg was very personable and went out of his way to make us happy. I was very impressed with our album and he spent a lot of time with us and captured moments I did not get to see. He was great!

Deidre · Married on 10/09/2015

Greg was professional, efficient, easy to work with and flexible. He showed up on time to the hotel, church and Rusty Pelican. I didn't want a lot of the same pictures and he made sure it didn't happen. He took a lot of different pictures and captured special moments. The packages he offered was some of the best pricing we found! Greg had the proofs ready for us within 2 weeks. We found him at the Rusty Pelican vendor event and highly recommend him!!!

Kristina · Married on 05/29/2015

Greg did a great job photographing my wedding! He was a pleasure to work with, got me my proofs in hand within 2 weeks of my wedding date and the pictures came out great! Very pleased!

Jillian · Married on 03/14/2015

Greg did a fantastic job photographing my wedding! He was so professional and the pictures turned out beautiful! Prices were very reasonable, I would definitely recommend GMC to any future bride.

Greg did a phenomenal job capturing precious memories on our wedding day. He spent the entire day with us, fitting in with our large Greek and Italian families! Greg was so professional and very accommodating. We had so much fun with Greg and are so happy with the photos he took! The picture quality is very high and we are having so much fun going through all the pictures and trying to select photos for our photo books and portraits. Thank you Greg for all you did on the day of the wedding and all the work you are putting in after the wedding too!

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

Greg was very professional at our wedding and tolerated all my guests' picture requests. He is also very affordable for high quality pictures. Thank you very much, Greg!

Cindy · Married on 06/22/2014

We are over the top happy with our wedding album and photographs! Greg did an amazing job and his prices were extremely reasonable. He also made a custom package that included everything we wanted. Thank you Greg! We will treasure our album and pictures forever! Duane and Cindy Powell

Danielle · Married on 04/11/2014

Greg was always professional and quick getting the pictures back to us, whether it was engagement pictures or the wedding pictures. He does a wonderful job and is friendly! I would recomend him to anyone I can.

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2013

Greg did a great job on our engagement photos and our wedding photos

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2013

I just recently had my wedding on 10/12/13 I had a beyond amazing experience with my photographer Greg McCall. He spent so much time with me in the initial consultation understanding my ideas for the pictures, going over his package prices, and developing a plan with me. The day of my wedding Greg not only arrived on time but was early, which was great. He scoped out the best places to get my pictures taken at the hotel and tested the lighting thoroughly. Greg had a great eye for detail during the pictures adjusting my dress or veil when necessary and making sure our poses were spot on. Greg was calm cool and collected (so nice to have a vendor like that during the chaos of a wedding). He spent over 9 hrs with me the day of the wedding, need less to say we have captured our wedding really from start to finish! Our proofs and wedding website came in promptly and our pictures are flawless, we have received numerous compliments. Greg has a great eye for detail, creativity and was spectacular to work with along with the Rusty Pelican as a venue our wedding went amazingly.

Very professional at my wedding and the end result was outstanding. I love my pictures.

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2013

Greg McCall was an excellent choice for my photographer at my wedding at The Rusty Pelican. He was extremely creative not only on my wedding photos, but on the engagement ones as well.

Mindy · Married on 03/16/2013

Mr. McCall was are main photographer he is very efficient and stuck by my side through out the wedding he got great shots and made sure always if they was anything else that I like to take. He has great packages and great prices for what he offers and quality. I would recommend him to anyone great work and thank you sooo much shooting my wedding!

Katie · Married on 03/09/2013

Greg was very professional and helpful in making our day special. He took beautiful pictures of our day and engagement/portrait sessions. We talked with Greg before about the types of pictures we wanted and showed him examples. He was able to take those shots and make them his own. We had a very large wedding party and not a lot of time with the sun still up so there were of course some pictures we were not able to fit in. Other than that everything was beautiful. He made our night look amazing and we were able to see the pictures online so soon after the wedding. I loved being able to go through the pictures and relive our night. Thank you Greg for capturing each special moment and preserving it for a lifetime.

Jessica · Married on 12/12/2012

Our photographer Greg McCall recommended to us by Rusty Pelican done an outstanding job! Spent several hours going over the exact shots I wanted, from the engagement, to the ceremony and wedding site. The wedding album from Mr McCall is absolutely AMAZING!! So many people have complimented on our photos. I would highly recommend Photography by GMC to anyone. Thanks Greg for such a fabulous expierence and flawless photos that will now be our memories forever of our special day!

Chelsea · Married on 10/13/2012

We had Greg photograph our wedding at The Rusty Pelican on October 13, 2012. He was the best! Great, great personality, keeps you comfortable and laughing. I have not met another photographer as passionate as he is about his job. He really enjoys what he does! We even had him shoot our engagement pictures. He chose a beautiful park by the water. We are extremely pleased with our engagement and wedding pictures! We loved Greg!!