PhotoCubbies Reviews

PhotoCubbies View more information

Bonnie Married on 12/09/2014
    Matt with PhotoCubbies was fabulous to work with! He arrived to the venue early to set up and had very minimal set up and set up time. He was extremely nice and courteous to my guests and was happy to accommodate their needs for more photo strips. He even used my company logo for the holiday party. He came with tons of fun props including holiday props since it was a Christmas party. I highly recommend Matt and PhotoCubbies with anyone who has photo booth needs in the future!
  • User2009532 2+ years ago
    I booked PhotoCubbies for my wedding on 8/30/2014 in Rolling Hills Estates, CA. From the minute I contacted them, they had been great! They were very professional, helpful, and responded quickly to all my emails, which is a huge plus for someone planning her own wedding! The price is reasonable and I liked that their photobooth came with a video feature where guests can record videos for you. The attendant on the day of arrived on time, set everything up, and we were good to go! Everything went smoothly and he was so friendly to all the guests. I highly recommend PhotoCubbies for any events and will likely book them again in the future.
    Rebecca Married on 06/14/2014
    "We recently hired photocubbies for our wedding and they were amazing! Matt was fantastic and totally worked with us on what we needed.. He was wonderful with the guests always printing out as many photos as they needed and even stayed a bit later for us and our guests to get a few last minute photos. I would absolutely hire them again and am so grateful for their services.. They really helped to make our special day amazing!"
  • User1964332 2+ years ago
    "PhotoCubbies rocks! I hired them for a "Holiday Mash-up Party" and could not be more pleased with the service, apropos holiday props and the hilarious pictures. Matt was great to work with, quickly responding to my email queries, arriving on time and was absolutely amazingly patient with a bunch of very silly kids, ages 5 to 50! Look no further, hire PhotoCubbies; I certainly will again!"
    Gayle Married on 11/15/2013
    Photocubies provided their services at our school fundraiser late last this year. They were terrific. Great communication and tremendous effort shown during the event. I can only say great things. 5 stars all the way!