Capture Entertainment

La Habra, CA View map

Capture Entertainment is an exclusive photo booth and gaming lounge company based in La Habra, California. The company was founded in 2016 by Ernesto Medrano, who along with the team, loves to bring joy to events. With high client satisfaction and top equipment quality, the company makes the process of planning entertainment at a wedding simple for couples.

Capture Entertainment serves future newlyweds and others throughout LA County, Inland Empire, Orange County, and those farther afield. The team offers options for glam Photo Booth & fun gaming lounge. The company’s photo booth is stylish and compact, making it easy to fit into various venues without being obtrusive. It includes props that help add to the fun and photos can be printed out on customized strips. Social media sharing is also available. To ensure that everything goes smoothly, an attendant runs the photo booth during the event.

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$360

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$475

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Enclosed Booth
Social Media Integration
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • I
    Itzel A. Married on 03/12/2022

Just perfect!

A relative of mine used their services for their own wedding. Luckily it was my turn to find someone for my own, I then remembered them. I contacted them and from beginning to end everything was just perfect! So glad my cousin found them, because I was also able
    To enjoy them along with my guests.
    Jazmin G. Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Muchas opciones para tu diversión

Es una muy buena experiencia . Súper elegante, de clase , divertido y más !!!!

Capture Entertainment's reply:

Hola Jazmin,
    Muchas gracias por tomar de tu valioso tiempo y compartir tu experiencia con Capture Entertainment. Felicidades de nuevo en tu boda.
    Estela R. Married on 02/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very elegant in my wedding

Wow!! The Service was top notch. Ernesto and his team were extremely professional, this white wedding Inflatable looked very elegant in my wedding it was a great entertainment for my guess. Ernesto was a great help from the very beginning, we loved working with Capture Entertainment. They have the best high-quality photos.
illustration stars

Team

Ernesto Medrano
Ernesto Medrano
Owner

I love to have fun in life and a great to do it is to have fun at work. By creating Capture Entertainment I cannot only have fun but provide amazing and unforgettable memories for such special moments. A wedding is one of the most important days in one's life, therefore Capture Entertainment is committed to take create these significant memories while couples have fun at their special event. Capture Entertainment has been creating these great memories for our brides and grooms since 2014 and love to help couples be stress free at their wedding.

P.O. Box. 731 La Habra, CA, 90633

M - F 8am to 9pm S 8am to 8pm S 9am to 7pm
Location of (Capture Entertainment)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding