DJ Hustle

Newport Beach, CA View map
$1,499 Most Popular Price

$1,499 Most Popular Price

DJ Hustle is a professional wedding DJ based in Newport Beach, California. He is more than a celebrity DJ – he’s an Experience curator. When you choose to work with Hustle Events, you choose a DJ who has been in many music videos and commercials and has appeared on many red carpets. He is respected in the industry for more than his music – he brings experiences. He uses his years of living the DJ life to curate the sounds, visuals, and feelings you want for your special event.

DJ Hustle and his team of DJs are available for wedding events and other private occasions. Clients can customize their package with song selections for special moments like the first dance and parent dances, along with uplighting and photography services. Additionally, the company can provide a red-carpet entry experience, capturing guests as they arrive and performing celebrity-styled interviews.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,159

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,499

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$325

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Nothin
    Nothin N. Getting married on 01/07/2081

Very Professional

I have had the opportunity with conducting business with Dj Hustle and I just want to say he is the BEST!

DJ Hustle's reply:

Thank you its was a pleasure for us to come out. We had so much fun DJ ing for you. Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service
  • David
    David R. Married on 10/23/2021

DJ Hustle is the best wedding DJ

DJ Hustle was the perfect compliment to our music selections during the ceremony and reception! He was professional and easy to work with. He entertained our guests and made it a party! He was on point with the ceremony music and cued the music perfectly! His DJ services are highly recommended and he will have everyone on the dance floor! We appreciate all he brought to our special day! DJ Hustle is the man!!! The way he makes a party come to life is amazing. He is very engaging with the crowd.

DJ Hustle's reply:

We had so much funning DJ ing for you we look forward to your anniversary. Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service. Weddings, Corporate Events. DJ Hustle
    Charles E. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Hustle had us dancing all night long

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Hustle. He provided the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music for my wedding. He helped turn my wedding into a dream come true. DJ Hustle was incredibly professional and extremely well dressed keeping in theme with the classiness of my wedding.

The lighting DJ Hustle provided was tasteful and mild during the dinner but when dancing began it transformed the room to a different level. The DJ booth looked incredibly professional and very unique.

During my ceremony the music for me to walk down the aisle was cued too early by another party. DJ Hustle saw that we were going to run out of music before I could get down the aisle and was able to loop the music flawlessly so that no one knew that there was an issue. I wouldn't have even known if I wasn't told.

DJ Hustle worked in secret with my mom to help pull of the best surprise for me during my wedding reception. He is great to work with and will give you the dream event you've been looking for.
  • illustration stars