12396 Blackmoor Ct, Mira Loma, CA 91752 Map · Phone number

222d36df85945d63 1522106413 df63e5102115b015 1522106411 0d3fedb9e491465b 152210

5 Reviews for Riamu Entertainment

Vipul Patel · Married on 05/10/2019

Phenomenal DJ and MCing Service

I will start and end this review with the same comment..."I HIGHLY RECOMMEND RIAMU ENTERTAINMENT!" My now wife and I hired Umair to perform a fusion wedding that incorporated both the Hindu and Christian wedding ceremonies, and we nor our guests were disappointed. This encompassed everything from the Baraat, to music at both ceremonies (and intermission), cocktail hour services, and of course, the reception. And I must say, that he and his staff are true professionals through and through. For those who want a short review, there it is. I highly recommend.

However, for those who would like some additional details on why I highly recommend, please read on. Below are a list of just a few reasons I wanted to share:

**Communication - Umair was not only really responsive to emails and phone calls, but he made himself always available to verbally discuss if needed. In our case, we had numerous questions surrounding a fusion wedding and his experience, and he was always happy to share his suggestions and opinions which we not only appreciated, but helped make our wedding better.

**Flexibility - As time approached our wedding, there was lots of minor changes to timeline, song order, etc., and Umair was always accommodating and flexible. Additionally, as with any large event, there was some hiccups on the day of outside of his control, and he adapted through it all.

**MCing services - This by far was the biggest bonus of all of his services. Sure, from everything I had heard, I expected him to be top notch from a DJing standpoint. And he did not disappoint. But Umair's MCing skills was well above what I expected. Aside from being funny, clear, and entertaining overall, he was super tuned in with not only the wedding coordinator, but with the guests to help facilitate anything that needed to be done. From explaining to our guests how to perform Indian dance moves during the Baraat, to getting people seated after intermission, to all his intros at the reception, he was by far an excellent MC.

**DJing service - By now, hopefully everyone should know that Umair is a phenomenal DJ. In my case, being a fusion wedding, Umair did an amazing job integrating music from both cultures into our ceremonies. His transitions from the music at the wedding to the music at the reception were seamless, and I had so many compliments at the end of the night. Well...I guess some compliments, and some complaints that their feet hurt, which I also take as a compliment. That means they were dancing all night.

**Great support staff - Riamu entertainment is great because of Umair, but it was clear that he is great because of his staff. From the range of services I had, there was about 4-5 other individuals that Umair brought from the Dohl player, to Lighting specialist, to support staff. And they were all on point. Not once did we have any technical or other issue with our DJ services. Two of them event went well above and beyond and helped our photographer with holding some lighting up for our pictures after the ceremony.

I could go on and on, but I am sure by now, those reading get why "I HIGHLY RECOMMEND RIAMU ENTERTAINMENT!"

Sent on 01/13/2020

We hired Umair for our wedding and he was a wonderful DJ! We were initially hesitant to go with Riamu entertainment's DJ and lighting services because they were over our budget. However, we were very glad we did go with them becuase the music, lighting, and monogram, turned out really well! Our guests had a wonderful time and the services were worth taking a few our things out of our wedding vision. We would highly recommend them for any events!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Pinal · Married on 03/31/2012

Umair and the riamu team did a fantastic job providing the entertainment for our wedding and reception! Umair personally DJ-ed and was great, upbeat and kept the party going until the very end. Umair was also extremely flexible and willing to work with us when things came up at the very end. He was also so great to work with...always very responsive!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Riamu Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 999.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• 12396 Blackmoor Ct Mira Loma, 91752 See on map
    Location of (Riamu Entertainment)