Petronella Photography Reviews

31 Reviews for Petronella Photography

• Krystal

Krystal H. · Married on 03/09/2019

She has a gift

Petronella has a gift for photography! Her vision is unparalleled. She specializes in multicultural affairs. She has an eclectic style which helps to get the very best photos. I hardly noticed her during the wedding but these photos and these angles are amazing. She’s truly the best!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Razan · Married on 10/21/2017

Petronella is just plain FABULOUS! She invested time in getting to know the details of our love story and helped us arrange a seamless First Look. She made us feel SO at ease and is incredibly helpful. We've just received our collection of photographs and I could not be more pleased with the images. She captured our wedding perfectly! The visual stories she creates are simply gorgeous. I could not recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 11/19/2017

I didn't have an opportunity to work with Petronella because I was gifted another photographer. Our initial conversations was fantastic. She was responsive and personable. I was so excited to work with her because she wanted to have dinner and skype before any deposit was made! How great was that!? I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/18/2015

D · Married on 07/10/2016

My husband and I are of different backgrounds and really wanted our culture captured in our photos. We also wanted a photographer that was skilled enough not only to do staged photos but could capture our genuine love for each other and the fun of our wedding. Petronella far exceeded our expectations and provided us a great experience from our engagement shoot to after our wedding. We definitely intend to use her for all our photos throughout our life journey together. One of the best things about Petronella is she is always there for her clients. She is extremely quick to respond to any questions and also makes the whole planning process easy. She is very friendly and is interested in knowing her clients personality so that she can be the most personalized photographer I ever met. One other perk about Petronella is that she has photographed couples of all different complexions that she is very knowledgable about how to enhance lighting so that the photographs look very colorful and vivid no matter the subjects complexion which was a concern for my husband and I. Bravo Petronella and thank you for a great experience.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2016

And she was the greatest!!!!!!!! How can you say thank you? She made sure we got great shots, directed traffic, and even played my motivational song "Drunk in Love." It was like my own Fairy Godmother. She will exceed the role of a photographer! My groom and I Were so blessed to go on this journey with you. See you on the next project entitled "First Year Shots."

Sent on 07/08/2016
  • W

Wes · event on: 12/30/2014

Her enthusiasm for our photos made the engagement that much more exciting!

Sent on 01/13/2015
  • User4691728 · event on: 12/16/2014

Great person, loved her personality.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Ese · Married on 12/06/2014

Petronella was exceptional. She was professional, responsive and provided a quality experience and product. She was very helpful from styling for the couple to photo shoot directions and locations. She was very easy to work with for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. She was very accommodating and flexible as our wedding plans changed and the date and size of the wedding became completely different from what we initially agreed on. Petronella was very understanding and she quickly and professionally adjusted plans, price and availability to serve us. She brought heart and soul and determination into every thing she did for us. She was even a motivator to the bride during the tough moments on the wedding day.She worked magic to capture moments so beautifully that we would never forget. The photos are of extraordinary high quality and the process to edit and download them is easy and reasonable. Everybody loved the photos.
    Bottom line - she is the best photographer and is worth every dollar and more.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Grahame · event on: 11/26/2014

Petronella is a talented Photographer and extremely professional. I was quite concerned that a lot of things could go wrong as I prepared to propose to my girlfriend in Times Square on a cold windy night in November. She was in touch with me well before hand and several times during the day leading up to the big moment. She did everything she said she would and made the proposal perfect. She also captured so many great photos which we will have to remember the fun moment for years to come.
    I would recommend her to anyone in need of a professional photographer!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Marsha · Married on 09/25/2014

Petronella was definitely a pleasure to work with on our big day. Petronella is beautiful, creative, and artistic. She has been flexible with rescheduling our engagement photo session each time the weather was a disaster. Petronella has captured the natural beauty of our love through our photos. She is great to work with, and and my husband and I have already begun to refer her to our friends and family. Petronella, your the best.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Michele · event on: 09/11/2014

I am a Marriage Proposal Planner and hire Petronella for many of my proposals I plan. She is amazing! Her shots are stunning, she is professional, helpful, and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Kelly · event on: 09/03/2014

Petronella was on incredible!! She photographed our proposal and did an amazing job. She made it really fun an had a great energy about her which made us relax more! I'd highly recommend to anyone :)

Sent on 09/16/2014

Dave · event on: 09/03/2014

Petronella is awesome! She is really creative and we were so glad to have her as our photographer on our special day. Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/16/2014
  • Nirmala

Nirmala · Married on 09/01/2014

Our first contact with Petronella was one filled with excitement, literally giddiness. We were introduced to her by Nikki Miller of Mae B Films. Petronella's portfolio blew us away, she is very talented and passionate about her craft. Her passion came through on our wedding day when she literally ran throughout the property to capture us from pre ceremony, ceremony and reception. Her photos tell a beautiful story of our wedding and highlights the many incredible moments we experienced. We are grateful to have had her capture our special day.

Sent on 12/02/2014
  • I

Iliana · Married on 08/30/2014

When my husband and I wanted a photographer to capture our unconditional love for our wedding weekend, we wanted someone/team that could understand our distinct heritage backgrounds, love of language, love of learning, and love of family and friends. As a first and second generation Latin American couple, we carry a strong bond with our native countries but have developed remarkable relationships in the U.S. with people from all over the world. We wanted a professional that could understand us-- our commitment to love, multi-cultural friendships, and more importantly, we wanted someone that could take the time to get to know us not as clients but as "familia". Petronella immediately made us feel comfortable and was able to talk to us like she had known us for years! What we most love about Petronella is her intellectual curiosity. When we discussed how we were going to integrate our faith and backgrounds into our wedding day, she made sure to ask a lot of detailed questions in order to understand how to better capture these moments. Before the grand day, she and her team communicated with us and always kept us in the loop. We always felt like we were her only clients because she always listened to us, gave us her undivided attention, and provided her professional advice. She is not only the utmost professional photographer, she is someone you do not want to let go after the celebration is over! Indubitably, we highly recommend Petronella Photography for any significant event in your life!

Sent on 10/14/2014
  • User4359160 · event on: 08/18/2014

Petronella took our photos during my proposal event with my girlfriend in NY on August 18th. From the first moment started capturing our photos, she showed her professionalism through the artistic shots she took and the angles she used in capturing the photos. After my proposal was over, she stayed with us for at least half an hour, capturing our photos from every angle possible. All throughout this event, she had a huge smile on her face and was very friendly, which helped us relax.
    I was very impressed when she shared the photos a week later with how professional she is. I would definitely recommend her to everyone considering her for their special day! :)

Sent on 08/29/2014

Candeece · event on: 08/08/2014

Petronella is amazing at what she does. Its not always easy being photographed but she made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. She is very professional and passionate about her job which you can see through her work. Thanks Petronella for making our engagement such a special and memorable moment that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 09/04/2014

I definitely think it's beneficial to any newly engaged couple to take engagement photos with Petronella Photography as well as wedding photos. It gave us a chance to get to know her better as well as took the edge off us on our wedding day. By the wedding day we both were comfortable in front of the camera. She is extremely patient especially with big families like mine. She kept us well informed from the minute we met her to up until receiving our wedding album. She established a payment plan that was convenient and affordable for us. At the end of the day you want a photographer who really takes the time out to get to know you. And that is exactly what Petronella Photography will do and as result we will forever have a special relationship with Petronella...she's family.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Jenny · event on: 05/26/2014

We were delighted with Petronella's professional approach and blown away by the great images she produced. Beginning with our first talk with her, she grasped exactly what we wanted and when it came time to the event, she made sure we got all the shots we wanted without a lot of fuss or stress. Many of our favorite images were ones we did not even know we wanted. She took great images during the bar mitzvah ceremony (it was on a Monday) without intruding or getting in the way. Petronella was also very reasonable about finding a package that fit our limited budget. We would happily recommend her to anyone else.

Sent on 06/08/2014
  • User4138358 · event on: 05/22/2014

By Petronella Photography was awesome! She was very patient, accommodating, and professional. We couldn't be happier with our engagement pictures!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Megan A. · Married on 05/22/2014

Petronella has been absolutely amazing to work with! She has such a beautiful spirit and it came through every time we met and communicated with her over several months. From the start, she made us feel incredibly special, as if we were her only clients. She gave us such personal attention and was available whenever we needed to ask her questions or get her advice for both our engagement shoot and wedding. Petronella really took the time to get to know us as a couple and took many notes to get our little stories down. We appreciated that she celebrated our different backgrounds, cultures, and traditions and wove them into our "couple story." She also has such a great professional and business touch while remaining personal and thoughtful. We received little notes and even a pre-wedding date-night gift from her as we prepared for our special day - very unexpected and appreciated. Her talents are highly evident in the quality of her photos and in the presentation of her work - we have received so many compliments on our photos and are so grateful to Petronella for capturing such special moments. She truly has a gift and we would recommend her to anyone!! Her passion for her work and clients is so strong and it really makes a difference. Petronella, you are a shining star :))

Sent on 06/05/2014

Timolin · event on: 05/11/2014

Words cannot express how fabulous and professional Petronella is! My fiance and I had our engagement photos taken by Petronella and we are thrilled! Originally we weren't going to even have engagement pics but after seeing her work, we knew that we definitely should do it and they should definitely be done by this photographer. Because her expertise is multicultural weddings and engagements, we knew we’d be in good hands. Through the whole process from day one of getting to know us as a couple to the shoot itself, Petronella was top-notch. Prior to the shoot, she maintained active communication and was very accommodating. She not only assisted us with getting our vision across in the engagement session but also made sure that she got the most beautiful and engaging shots no matter what. Petronella was so positive and supportive during the shoot and I loved how she directed us without making us feel as though the session was artificial or forced. She even provided us with sneak peek photos shortly after the session and they are gorgeous!
    If you don't want to work with the best, go with someone else. But if you want truly beautiful professional photos that display the uniqueness of your relationship and the love that you have for each other, and aren't run-of-the-mill, then Petronella Photography is the way to go!

Sent on 05/22/2014
  • User3092424 · event on: 04/05/2014

Petronella Photography was there for my surprise proposal and captured every surprising detail. It was so awesome to have Petronella there and so great to work with. I'm so happy I'll have these special memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 05/28/2014
  • W

Wing · Married on 03/16/2014

I had my proposal captured by Petronella Photography, they are very professional, very friendly and talk to you like you are their friend. They were willing to wait for us for a long time because it was a surprise proposal and they had to hide. For that I absolutely have to give them credit. Petronella is so full of energy, even at the end of the event when it is late at night, she's still jumping around taking shots :) and most importantly, she always reply when you contact her. I am glad I have her there to capture the moment.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Michelle · Married on 01/10/2014

Working with Petronella was an absolute pleasure. From our first meetings to plan the engagement session to the details of the wedding day, it was a sincere joy to know that our photography was in such gifted hands. I must say that Petronella took the time to understand our vision and show creative ways to make it a reality. Although she had a view and plan for our engagement session, she was very open to doing some candid shots in areas that caught our eye on the day of.
    Petronella met up with us a few weeks before our wedding to do a walk-through of the space to make sure that some key elements were in place which helped to alleviate the pressure of doing this day-of. Petronella is a genuine professional and knows her craft. I believe that the timing of our meeting is far from coincidental and I'm grateful to know that our paths crossed in the way that it did.
    For both our engagement session and wedding day photos, the focus was on my partner and I and it was done in a way that celebrated our relationship and the joy of our union. You won't be disappointed with working with Petronella.

Sent on 02/04/2014