Perfect Shot Photo Booth Reviews

31 | Yorba Linda, CA

31 Reviews for Perfect Shot Photo Booth

Anthony · Married on 07/09/2016

Very happy with our photobooth. The booth attendant was professional and helpful. Props were fun, photo quality was good and we got a flash drive of our photos the night of the wedding.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Tammi · Married on 03/26/2016

Aaron was very responsive and incorporated our own logo at the bottom of the photo strip for our wedding. Aaron was more than willing to accommodate when we had to make minor changes to our logo. Craig was our attendant. Everything went smoothly the day of from set up to end. Picture quality excellent as well. Wish there were a little more variety in props but overall a great experience.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2014

Aaron was so easy to work with when getting our booth reserves for our wedding. I think I changed the "open" times at least 3 times right before the big day, and he was always more than happy to adjust them for us. Our guests had such a good time, and our booth operator was extremely professional and flexible.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

Aaron and his team at Perfect Shot Photo Booth are fantastic! Aaron was quick to respond to emails and was always nice and professional! My guests and I had so much fun using their booth at my wedding! I believe Saul was my attendant, and he was extremely polite and charming and made sure the kids at my wedding didn't hog the booth. I had an excellent experience with them and love how affordable they were. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Melody · Married on 05/31/2014

Perfect Shot photo booth was amazing! Great quality pictures and Saul was the best! He was funny and friendly. The guests loved him. There were many props to choose from and made each picture unique. The photo scrapbook was a nice addition and enjoyed looking through it after the wedding. Aaron was also wonderful to work with. He's very responsive to my emails and made sure we were happy with everything. Great price and awesome customer service! Thanks Aaron, Saul, and team for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 06/21/2014
  • User3192244 · 2+ years ago

Amazing Photo Booth! All our wedding guests had a blast. Aaron was so nice and great to work with, and the booth attendants were so nice and patient when big groups of people were in the booth. Everyone had a great time. We got an album and a flash drive with all the pictures on there. Great for any wedding or special event!

Sent on 07/01/2014

I was very pleased with the service I received from this company. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Everyone loved the photo booth idea and I received a wonderful scrap book of all the photos taken on our big day!

Sent on 03/15/2015
  • User3242075 · 2+ years ago

Perfect Shot Photo Booth rocked our wedding! Every guest raved about the photo booth AND the photo booth attendant, Saul. He was incredibly friendly and joked around with all the guests, I think we got more compliments about him than the actual pictures. The photo booth was a great addition to our wedding and it was really fun going through the pictures after our wedding. Perfect Shot is very reasonably priced and Aaron was a breeze to work with, he was very responsive with all of our questions and flexible with our personalized banner design on the photo strip.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Tanya · Married on 10/12/2013

Perfect shot photo booth was such a hit at my wedding, everyone had a blast taking tons of pictures!

From start to finish I was impressed with the exceptional customer service Perfect Shot had! I worked with Aaron and he was extremely helpful and would always promptly reply to emails and phone calls.

I saw many photo booths at the Brea Bridal show and Perfect Shot was by far the most impressive photo booth. First off, they always had great deals and I was impressed with their fair prices! It was the only photo booth where I felt comfortable with the price. Secondly, Aaron was not pushy, he was a genuine nice person. Lastly, the photographs they print are crisp and clear. The other booths at the show were expensive and the pictures printed were nice, BUT not the HD quality that Perfect Shot produced. I didn't think I could budget a photo booth into my wedding but with Perfect Shot I could and I am so happy I did! Would definitely recommend them for ANY event and wouldn't go with any other vendor. 10 stars!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Emily · Married on 09/20/2013

By far the highest quality photo booth i have ever seen. There were so many fun props and this rental brought so much fun to our wedding reception. I received the copies of all of the photos in the mail very quickly after the event. Very friendly and professional services. I would most definitely reccommend this to anyone!:)

Sent on 10/06/2013

Adriana · Married on 08/17/2013

Perfect shot photo booth is amazing! Book them now if you haven't already! They made our wedding so much fun! Our guest loved the photo booth and we enjoyed having all the photos to look at afterwards! You can't beat the price! It's the best we found and they are such good quality! They were so great to work with. They were always available either by phone or email. Everything was so smooth! Thanks again for an awesome night!

Sent on 12/30/2013
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/05/2013

The photo booth was outstanding! Best part of the wedding and the guests loved it! Aaron was so great to work with from beginning to end! He was willing to work with me on everything and always emailed me right back. He made a trim on all the photos that matched our invites and looked great!! Their prices were the best I have seen and they were worth every bit! I got the one with the guest book and that was something that we are so happy we did because it is so fun to look at and when people come over they love to look at it too! Thank you for a wonderful photo booth!!!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Amazing! So patient and professional, Aaron and his team were very kind and inviting to our guest's, you will not be disappointed. They went above and beyond!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2013

I used Perfect Shot Photo Booth for my wedding on June 7th. I originally hired them because I really wanted a photo booth at my wedding and Perfect Shot's prices were very decent compared to other companies. But as time went on not only did I learn their prices were great but also their customer service was amazing. Aaron was a pleasure to work with and was always responsive and helpful. The attendant working the wedding was very sweet and professional. I am so happy I went with them as the booth was a huge hit with my guest and they all got to take home fun photo strip memories from the special night. Perfect Shot is the perfect overall photo booth choice

Sent on 06/18/2013

Brett · Married on 01/12/2013

Perfect Shot Photobooth was one of the big hits at our wedding. Aaron was really fun, had great props and the quality of the photos are the best. I highly recommend using them as your photobooth go to company. By far the best service around.

Sent on 01/31/2013

Diane · Married on 12/15/2012

We had nothing but the best of service from both the DJ and photo booth specialist. They were fun, kind, and polite. The photo booth props were clean, and tidy. Aaron helped out with a nearly last minute add on of the photo booth. And his DJ Chad, was awesome. He played just the right mix of music for all ages, and it was appropriate as well. We were told by our guests that the atmospher was not only lovely, but fun. The bride and groom were thrilled with the entire experience. I would suggest and promote Aaron "the perfect mix" to all who inquire! Thank you so much for a wonderful night!!!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Emmeline · Married on 11/24/2012

Guests had so much fun using the photobooth! we were happy we opted for the video option, the DVD was a happy surprise filled with messages from our family and friends and Aaron and his team did a wonderful job editing it for us! His attendant was pleasant to work with and got the guests excited about using the booth! would definitely work with Aaron and his team again!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Aaron (owner) and Brett (who worked our event) were amazing! So glad we ended up splurging for a photo booth for our wedding -- the guests had so much fun using it and so did we. We decided to book with Perfect Shot Photo Booth entirely based on other people's positive reviews, and it ended up being a great choice.

PLANNING
    All planning was done with Aaron before the event. He provided us a quote, confirmed he was available for our date, talked over details and setup with us, and helped us come up with our final design.

DESIGN
    Aaron offered to create the photo strip design using our invitation as a sample, but was also flexible enough to allow us to create our own when we asked. (We had a particular color theme, font and design that we were using on all of our invitations and stationery, and we were able to match the photo strip to that theme exactly.)

SETUP
    We chose to go with the open-style photo booth with a black backdrop but no curtains closing off the booth on the sides. This was perfect for getting everyone involved in the wacky pictures and allowed us to fit 10 people or more in the booth at a time. Props were cute and people had a lot of fun using them. Setup and breakdown of the booth was quick and timely. The photo booth attendant was perfectly polite.

The actual photo booth software and hardware was perfect and easy to use:
    Choice of black and white or color photo
    Four poses with plenty of time between each to get new props
    Nice lighting
    Two photo strips printed
    They set up a website and send us a DVD of all the images afterward

Prices are extremely reasonable compared to other vendors (I shopped around quite a bit). Can't beat them on quality, reliability and price!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Marlo · Married on 11/10/2012

We were extremely happy with Perfect Shot Photo Booth! Aaron and Saul were very professional and very gracious. All of our guests loved them!!! The photo booth really made the wedding. All of the guests had so much fun taking pictures and now we have a copy of all the pictures as memories. Perfect Shot was recommended to us and I would highly recommend them to everyone!!! Enjoy your sprecial day God Bless!!!

Sent on 12/18/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2012

I loved working with Aaron and his team. I had picked Perfect Shot very last minute since the vendor I had found on Groupon went out of business. I emailed Aaron for availability information and he was back to me within the hour. I can really appreciate that because I hate when business owners take days to get back to you! I mean... C'mon... I was an impatient bride, what can I say?

I decided to book and Aaron gave me a wedding special... 1 FREE HOUR! SCORE! The Perfect Shot team was on time and the photo strips were high quality and the custom graphics were spot on. The booth itself was made up of a black curtains and the actual boxed camera thing... It is really spacious as well! We were successful in fitting a good chunk of the wedding party (i.e. Bride, Groom, 5 Bridesmaids, and 5 Groom's men). I really liked that we were given the option for black and white photos or color photos too!

Pros:
    -VERY WELL PRICED
    -Communication.... Communication... Communication!
    -Great Photo Booth Attendant
    -Fun Props!

Cons:
    -No credit cards taken

Sent on 04/13/2012

Rosemarie · Married on 01/14/2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE them... great to work with and made sure everyone had a blast...I highly recommend them for any special event...You cannot go wrong with this company A++++++++++++++ all the way...

Love Rosemarie and Nicholas

Sent on 01/19/2012

Denise · Married on 10/22/2011

I cannot recommend Perfect Shot Photo Booth enough!!! Very quick and responsive to all inquiries, questions, concerns. I did a lot of research and was so glad we chose them. Best value and service by far! Our guests keep talking about how amazing the photo booth was and how the attendant (who was there all night monitoring) was fabulous! Aaron helped make a custom banner with our names to print our on all the pictures and made sure it looked the way we liked it. Not only do I have a copy of all my guests pictures, but they were all also posted online within a day for everyone to enjoy.

Sent on 10/27/2011

Heather · Married on 10/01/2011

Best night ever!!! Aaron is the best DJ and photo booth vendor because he makes it so easy to enjoy the night and not have to worry about anything! He will take care of it all.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Jenny · Married on 09/17/2011

Let's put it this way: Using Perfect Shot Photobooth didn't feel like business. Aaron and Saul felt like family who were taking care of my photobooth at my wedding and making sure our guests have a blast.

They were soooooo kind, honest, flexible, very reasonably priced, and patient. As a bride, you need people that day who are willing to let you do your thing (no matter how crazy or bridezilla you get) on your big day. Perfect Shot photo booth did JUST that. They were extremely accommodating and didn't mind that I went slightly off schedule. Saul is a very kind man... not a lot of people like him who are in business. In addition to their great customer service, their photos are FANTASTIC! They use quality equipment and their photos are amazing and truly bring out the best in everyone. Sooo many of my guests asked where I found him and asked for his card. They are very modest about themselves on their website (compared to others i've seen where all they do is brag about how they are #1, best in the town, etc etc) and will exceed your expectations. I would recommend anyone and everyone to use them. My friends and I are even trying to think of another event we can throw just so we have an excuse to use Perfect Shot Photobooth again!!

Sent on 09/19/2011

Shirley · Married on 09/10/2011

Aaron was here on time and all my guests loved the photobooth service. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 09/14/2011