Pearl Stable at Historic Pearl Reviews

Pearl Stable at Historic Pearl 6
Pearl Stable at Historic Pearl 7

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Reception Venue

Beautiful venue, wonderful location, and excellent staff! We could not be happier with how our wedding reception turned out! Would highly recommend!

Kim · Married on 02/24/2018

Pearl Stable is a unique, historic, and beautiful venue. Our experience from start to finish was wonderful. Kelly was very professional and easy to work with. She took care of every detail promptly when asked. So the reception went off without a hitch. And the list of preferred vendors for Pearl Stable was exceptional and extensive. That’s where I found our great caterer Ann Marie’s Catering. And both Pearl Stable and Ann Marie’s worked together hand in hand to make a wonderful, joyous, and stress free reception. Thanks Kelly and Pearl Stable.

• O

Odessa · Married on 11/11/2017

We had our wedding on November 11th and the venue was absolutely amazing! From the very beginning, Ninette was extremely nice and helpful in the whole process. The staff were all very sweet and helpful the day of the wedding. It’s a great location, very beautiful, and my guests loved it! Highly recommend The Pearl Stable! It truely was a magical day!
    Odessa

• Anabel

Anabel · Married on 10/21/2017

We just had the pleasure of having our wedding at the Pearl Studio and working with Kelly as our coordinator. They were easy to work with and so accommodating to our needs being that we were coming from out of town. We met with Kelly and our vendors and came up with a wonderful and unique set up for our tables. The uniqueness of the venue itself impressed us and our guests, very modern and clean! We know all our pictures will be great. The AVTS team did a wonderful with lighting and our unique Gobo! Thank you so much for the wonderful service!

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2017

Our daughter had her wedding at the Pearl Stable in October 2017 and we couldn't have been happier with the service , pricing and overall beauty of the location. The Pearl is not only gorgeous both inside and out but is perfectly located downtown and near the river walk so that you guests have the opportunity to experience San Antonio before and after your event. The staff at the Pearl is beyond amazing from the Event Planner (Ninette) to all the staff involved the day of the event. Everyone we dealt with is top-notch and extremely helpful and courteous. We cannot thank Ninette enough for her amazing customer service. She was with us every step of the way, offering her experience, knowledge and just overwhelming kindness to make an overwhelming event seem easy and actually fun! My daughter was ecstatic with the beauty and charm of the Peal Stable and the service we received. It was everything she had wished for and more. My son in-law and both of our families couldn't stop raving about how beautiful and elegant the Pearl Stable is and how amazing the staff had been to them. I most HIGHLY recommend the Pearl Stable for any special event, you will not be disappointed.

Pearl Stable at Historic Pearl 8

Heather · Married on 12/30/2016

If you are looking for a beautiful, clean, fun venue for your wedding reception I highly recommend the Pearl Stable. We chose the Stable for our daughter's wedding reception on Dec 30, 2016. Ninette Moyer and her team were a joy to work with and very attentive to all of our needs as well as the needs of our guests. The stage was perfect for the band and the large, clean restrooms were perfect for the wedding party as well as the guests. Book you special event at the Pearl Stable, you won't be disappointed!!

Crystal · Married on 12/19/2016

We recently had our wedding at the Pearl Studio and had the pleasure to have Kelly as our coordinator. Kelly and her team did a fantastic job setting up the venue and working with all the drawings I gave them for table layouts. The historical, yet modern, style of the Studio fit in perfectly with our clean, modern wedding. Being an Architect, we wanted the venue to speak for itself without a lot of decorations. The Studio and adjacent Breezeway was the perfect location for our November wedding. All of the guests had a great time and everything flowed easily. Free parking in the garage was a definite hit since that can be an issue in downtown San Antonio. I would highly recommend the Studio for your next event if you want something modern with a great story behind it. Definitely think outside the box with layouts and work with the wonderful staff to make it happen. Thanks again Kelly and the Studio team for making our night so wonderful!!
    -Crystal & Gilberto, November 19, 2016

Mathew · Married on 11/19/2016

Had our wedding there on the 19th of November and it was amazing!! Everybody there were so helpful, definitely the best in San Antonio!

• F

Frankie · Married on 11/12/2016

The venue did not disappoint and the staff was exceptionally excellent. From the first day we signed our contract to the day of our wedding. The staff was amazing and help us with every detail of the wedding to ensure we got everything we wanted. We are forever greatful for such an amazing memory. Highly recommend the venue.

Linda · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding was September 10, 2016. We knew this was our venue as soon we walked through those doors. Leading up to our wedding Kelly was so helpful in getting everything lined up before our big day. She worked well with my wedding planner. The staff at the stable was incredible! We had more guest show up than expected the team was so amazing and found accommodations for everyone to sit. It's a beautiful and historic venue. It's also a great location. My husband and I couldn't be more please to have chosen the Pearl for our wedding day.

Katherine · Married on 07/09/2016

This place is absolutely gorgeous and classic. You can do so much with the venue. Kelly was super easy to work with and always available. Be prepared to have meetings at the Pearl and know exactly what you want to make your wedding/event the wedding of your dreams. If you have any questions/requests don't be afraid to ask... A+++

Catherine · Married on 06/04/2016

I can not safe enough amazing things about the Pearl Stable. The stable is a fun and unique venue filled with so much history. My husband and I were planning an out of town wedding and Kelly really went above and beyond with helping us and they were so accomidating! My husband and I fell in love with the stable as soon as we saw it, it was the perfect mixture of both of our backgrounds and personalities! Our guest went on and on about how impressed they were with our venue. I highly recommend this amazing venue to future brides!

Zach and Catherine Hubert
    June 4th, 2016

Efrem · Married on 04/02/2016

We had our wedding reception at The Studio on April 2,2016. We were very happy with entire process especially the day of. The staff was very helpful and communicated with us every step of the way. We wouldn't hesitate using The Studio in the future!

Shelley · Married on 01/01/2016

The event staff of Pearl was MORE than helpful. They always responded quickly and they were extremly friendly. The event staff helped us coordinate the evening and made sure we had everything we needed. The facility itself was beautiful and all that we pictured it to be.

• I

Imelda · Married on 11/21/2015

I would love to note that 5 stars is not enough stars to express and rate our overall experience. The Stable was absolutely the most wonderful/beautiful place to have our only daughters reception. We had family from all over the U.S. at our reception. There wasn't one person who didn't fully appreciate the overall ambiance of this very historical venue. The very first appointment with Ninette Ramirez Moyer, we knew she was a person of high quality and standards. The entire staff was very professional, thorough and efficient. We were out of state clients and could not have been blessed with a better group of people to make our dreams come true for our daughter. Stunning is an understatement. So I would give them a galaxy of stars and the moon.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Pearl Stable at Historic Pearl's reply:

Thank you for your raving review, Imelda. We are so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that your daughter's wedding day was everything you both had hoped for and more. We are so happy you had a smooth and convenient experience at Pearl overall, especially being out-of-state. We look forward to your visit back at Pearl !

I had my wedding reception at Pearl Stables early in April. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The old brick style of the building, the dark wood accents, and the rustic lighting provided a great backdrop for my wedding. This venue requires little spiffing up to make it a venue of anyone's dreams. From the moment you walk in you can imagine having your party there. I love the Pearl Stables because of this. Most venues look sterile and like conference rooms, but Pearl Stables is beautiful from all aspects - everything from when you walk up to the building from the outside, to walking in the entry, to dancing in their amazing hall. If I had it to do again, I would not change a thing about my wedding.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Pearl Stable at Historic Pearl's reply:

Thank you for your raving review! We are so glad to hear that our venue was everything you had hoped for your wedding. Thank you again for choosing Pearl. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Maritza · Married on 11/01/2014

I was so happy that we decided to celebrate our wedding at the Pearl! I really wanted a vintage elegance theme for our celebration, and we found that at the historic Pearl. All of the staff were extremely helpful, professional, and attentive throughout the entire process. As an out of town bride, I loved that the Pearl staff were always quick to respond to questions via email and phone, reviewed all of the final details with me thoroughly, and even the day of venue staff went above and beyond on our wedding from start to finish. It was great to have a venue with such history and beauty to celebrate a wedding in San Antonio! Thank you!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Pearl Stable at Historic Pearl's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Maritza. We are truly happy to have been part of your special day! It's great to know that we exceeded your expectations and that it was everything you had hoped for. Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!

Samantha · Married on 10/25/2014

Ninette Ramirez was very helpful! She made changes for me up until the day before my wedding which was so awesome. Every time I text her she would respond right away! The venue its self is beautiful and the day of my wedding it looked even more beautiful!! I am very pleased how everything turned out... A very big thank to Ms. Sharon who worked my wedding she was so helpful and did everything we asked!! Thank you venue team for everything you'll truly were awesome! :)

Sent on 12/17/2014

Pearl Stable at Historic Pearl's reply:

Thank you for your raving review, Samantha. We are so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We will be sure to share this review with Sharyl. Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness together!

Mickey · Married on 09/20/2014

highly recommended. Be sure to check them out. I love this venue

Tammy · Married on 09/29/2018

I have had nothing but positive feed back from the guest at the wedding about how beautiful the venue was. I also was very happy with the staff so helpful!

Kathryn · Married on 06/30/2018

Having our wedding reception at the pearl was so wonderful and amazing! Everything looked so beautiful, and Ninette and her team were so helpful and nice!

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I loved the Stable for our wedding reception on October 28. From the beginning of our engagement, I knew I wanted to have our reception at this particular venue. We are so thankful to Ninette and her staff for all the hard work that they did in making our vision come true. They worked so hard and were so responsive to our questions and needs. Our family and friends enjoyed themselves and above all my husband and I will cherish the memories that were made that night. I would definitely recommend the Pearl Stable to anyone.

Megan · Married on 11/20/2016

We got married at the Pearl Studio on November 20 of this year, and everything was perfect! We had our ceremony in the breezeway and the reception in the studio. It was so great having indoor/outdoor options (especially since the weather was perfect). Ninette and her team were incredible - super flexible and easy to work with, and helped make my unusual floor plan layout work. So thankful to have such a perfect venue! The lighting/decorating is very expensive, since you have to use their vendor, but we kept our decorating to a minimum and still loved it. Such a great space didn't need that much!

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Had my wedding at the Pearl Stable in October and it was BEAUTIFUL! The venue is gorgeous, the staff was amazing and food and lighting contractors were so easy to work with! Kelly and Josie were so helpful and accommodating that I was put at ease knowing they were overseeing my special day. Wouldn't change a thing! Four stars all the way!