600 Sunset Dr., McAllen, TX 78503 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Quinta Mazatlan

Quinta Mazatlan is a premiere event setting in South Texas. It is first choice for weddings, receptions, family reunions, special meetings and conferences - a backdrop of South Texas nature and culture that enhances any festivities. The Spanish Colonial Revival-style architecture offers a warm home atmosphere for close friends to business associates.

The historic 1930's adobe home can accommodate a small group to a large group of up to 350 guests. Meeting, dining and socializing space is available in the Grand Hall, Courtyard, Wooded Meadow and Front Lawn.

Rooms of the historic home are available for rent during business hours for business meetings as well as for photography sessions. After hours, the entire mansion is available to rent for all celebratory events.

Follow Quinta Mazatlan on

Bridal photo
92442860c2b3ff91 1395067035797 weddings 00

4 Reviews for Quinta Mazatlan

Pearson · Married on 07/02/2016

Great venue. Very elegant and scenery everyone will enjoy. You will enjoy this place for your special day. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Quinta Mazatlan's reply:

Hi Pearson,
    We are truly honored to have been part of your very special day.
    Thank you for the wonderful review.

Respectfully,

Mary Vega

Michala · Married on 03/11/2015

I held my Bridal Session at Quinta Mazatlan. This is where my now-husband originally proposed and although I didn't have my wedding at this location, I definitely wanted it incorporated. I'm such a huge fan of the Spanish style building and the gardens are just perfect. I'm so happy with how my pictures turned out! This venue is one of the best in the valley!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/08/2014

I was sold on Quinta Mazatlan from day one!
    I knew I wanted an outdoor ceremony, but with the unpredictable weather here, in the valley, it's a little risky.
    Either way, we booked Quinta Mazatlan and had amazingly pleasant weather. The venue has endless possibilities. You're free to have your ceremony where you'd like and reception where you'd like. We took advantage of as much of the ground as we could.
    All our guest were in awe of this location and couldn't stop telling us how beautiful it all turned out. We added chandeliers to a couple of places and when the sun went down, they lit up the grounds in the most beautiful of ways!
    It is the perfect location for an outdoor wedding and extremely versatile. There is not one single thing me nor my fiancé would have changed about our wedding.
    Mary, the event specialist, at Quinta Mazatlan is also an extraordinary asset to the venue and wedding planning. She was so kind and calming through it all! She went above and beyond to make sure everything for our wedding was perfect, even making firm suggestion to vendors on what would look best, based on her experience. I appreciated all her input and guidance!
    During our last dance, my fiancé, who is very money savvy, looked around at the venue and said, "It was all worth it, every penny!" :)

Sent on 03/10/2014

Quinta Mazatlan Pricing

Quinta Mazatlan Price Rates

Quinta Mazatlan FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350