Pastor Richard Schweinberg Reviews

22 | San Antonio, TX

22 Reviews for Pastor Richard Schweinberg

Bianca · Married on 11/25/2017

Pastor Richard Schweinberg was AMAZING! Pastor Richard met with each of us (mother & father of the bride and groom, best-man, maid of honor, ring bearer, bride and groom) to make sure we were on the same page and that the whole ceremony went perfect. He was also terrific in accommodating our personal ideal of how we wanted our ceremony to go. What I loved the most was that he did the best job of delivering our whole ceremony in both English and Spanish. That was a very important factor to us and he did so flawlessly. We really want to thank Pastor Richard Schweinberg and everyone at Texas Wedding Ministries for helping my husband and I celebrate our union.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Christina · Married on 03/04/2017

I cannot thank Pastor Richard enough for performing such a flawless and heartfelt ceremony!! He came in as a backup officiant after we were informed of an emergency with our original Reverend. Even with the short notice he was given, Pastor Richard was perfection! Professional, well prepared and so friendly. He performed a ceremony that was catered specifically to us and our beliefs. We even got to share our own vows. He did a fantastic job!! We are still receiving compliments on how special our ceremony turned out!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Dan · Married on 07/16/2016

Everlasting Elopements responded quickly and professionally to our last minute need for someone to perform a fairly long custom nonreligious ceremony. Pastor Richard did an outstanding job of making our wedding a beautiful reality.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Both my spouse and I loved Pastor Richard. Our guest did as well. He showed up on time and was very easy to work with. I will recommend him to anyone needing an officiant.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Christi · Married on 06/11/2016

Pastor Richard was excellent. Both my new husband and I were very impressed with how nice and down to earth he was and loved the way he read our vows. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/14/2016

kristy · Married on 05/23/2016

Pastor Richard was very polite and professional. He explained everything before the ceremony and answered all questions politely. He definitely made our wedding day enjoyable.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2016

Our wedding service was officiated by Pastor Richard Schweinsberg and he was great! He met with us beforehand and made sure everything went perfectly. He was on time for everything and very helpful in our decision making process.

Sent on 05/16/2016

My husband and I were very impressed with Pastor Richard Schweinberg he made us feel very comfortable before ,during and after the ceremony. He made sure that we had a beautiful setting and memories to reflect on in the future for our special day! Thank u :}

Sent on 05/18/2016

Thomas · Married on 03/26/2016

It gave us great piece of mind to know that if something happened to our minister (sickness, accident, etc.) that there was a backup minister if that were to occur. Richard met with us beforehand and covered the service in great detail. He incorporated all of our requests into our vows, which made it very personal and we had a wonderful wedding. It is very important to keep the event on schedule. Many times the pastor has commitments to other weddings following yours. For this reason it's important to sick to the schedule. Rev. Richard Schweinberg did a wonderful job.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Dee Ann · Married on 07/04/2015

Richard was great. Wonderful speaking voice.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Melinda · Married on 05/24/2015

Pastor Richard Schweinberg officiated at our surprise wedding. We had our family and friends gathered for a baby shower and surprise wedding. Pastor Richard performed our ceremony with ease and even gave us a tip on where we should stand so the background would be better for pictures. Our children were by our sides and enjoyed the moment as much if not more than us. Thank you for joining our families into one!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Trisyi · Married on 05/22/2015

Friendly, affordable and professional.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Adriana and James Talamantez · Married on 04/11/2015

Pastor Richard did a great job conducting our ceremony!! It was beautiful!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Our ceremony was amazing and the staff was great. I was so nervous and the staff completely calmed me down. I cannot wait to see the pictures.

Sent on 02/18/2015
  • W

william · Married on 02/01/2015

My wife Kristen and I were married on top of Enchanted Rock by Richard. Richard is a very kind and spiritual person. The ceremony exceeded all of our expectations. Were were completely happy with Richard, and would recommend him to anyone who is considering his services.

Sincerely,

Bill Bracklein

Sent on 02/06/2015

Noemi · Married on 12/13/2014

We were very pleased to have Pastor Richard officiating our ceremony. I love how he quickly went over the ceremony minutes prior to starting. He clearly explained what we needed to expect and needed to be done. It was like a quick little 5 minute wedding rehearsal! He answered any questions we had and even though we were limited on time, he didn't make us feel rushed. Once the ceremony started, everything was smooth and just perfect! My husband is extremely picky and he had no complaints at all about the services we received. Neither one of us have any complaints. We are 100% satisfied with our officiant.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Melisa · Married on 12/13/2014

The service was really nice and had family come in and were running a bit behind , but was sweet enough to wait for them to get to our site where they could be included. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart it meant a lot. I will recommend you to everyone I know.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Alixandra · Married on 11/03/2014

The pastor was very helpful and confident in what he was doing. I really enjoyed him being part of our special day.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Samantha · Married on 10/25/2014

Pastor Richard Schweinberg was wonderful he was very helpful to not only me but also with my son who was the bestman. Pastor Schweinberg without hestitation helped me with a poem to be read prior to the ceremony starting. He is a very compassionate and wonderful individual. He really made our wedding ceremony personal.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Aaron · Married on 09/06/2014

Very professional and gracious service.

Great job!!!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Crystal · Married on 09/28/2013

Thanks.Great service and great price.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Reviewing Pastor Richard Schweinberg, I have nothing but great things to say of him. He conducted a bilingual ceremony in Spanish and English for us and everyone loved it. They said the wedding was intimate and very moving, I definitely recommend doing the rehearsal with him the day before, it makes a huge difference and this way everyone knows their places and everything runs smoothly and stress free the day of :)

Sent on 11/29/2014