21 Reviews for Paragon Filmworks

One Event/Day (3)
High-Def Video (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Add'l Hours (1)

Matt is amazing! When we were looking for a videographer for our wedding, I saw Matt's work through a friend's wedding and had to reach out to him. Our wedding was in Charlottesville, VA but he made the trip up with his assistant and could not have been more easy going. He was always incredibly timely with answering questions and being willing to work with us. Then day of the event, he and his assistant could not have been nicer and so professional. He blended into the background and yet we got the most amazing footage! I have watched our highlight film so many times I can't even count and he got it over to us so quickly! I HIGHLY recommend Paragon Filmworks!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Matthew gave us a memory in a video that is beyond perfect, and more than we could have ever asked for!!!! I am amazed at how he captured our perfect day and truly couldn’t be more excited about how it turned out. He was such a joy to work with, and we felt completely comfortable. Coordinating with him was SO easy, and he went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. I really cannot suggest Matthew and Paragon Filmworks more!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Cinematic, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Matt was truly incredible. He got us our highlight film in less than a week and it brought tears to EVERYONES eyes. He captured every moment of the day, somehow without us even knowing he was there. He worked incredible well with all of our vendors and brought a calmness over everyone. I am so thankful to have had Matt and his team capture our wedding day and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Ali, 3/11/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matthew Suchodolski and his team were great! Their level of professionalism was great and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding video turned out great and was complete only 1 week after our wedding! During the wedding and reception, you can barely tell he was there. Matthew was very responsive and willing to help us out where ever possible. You can really tell he loves what he does and it shows in the product he provides. We can't thank them enough for helping us capture our special day.

Profile Picture Kyle, 12/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matthew was is so easy to work with, very professional and wonderfully talented! They worked seamlessly with our photographers, and we almost forgot they were there. We were not sure we even wanted a videographer, but I am so glad we decided to make the investment. We love our "trailer" and full video, they are both better than I could have imagined! I would more than recommend Paragon and Matthew to any couple looking for a wedding videographer.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katherine, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download

Highly recommend! Matt and his team were amazing to work with and we are so glad we hired them. He was incredibly responsive and had everything organized for the wedding day so that he was able to get all of the big moments on video. He made is super easy for us and worked around our schedule, even coming early to video us getting ready and doing amazing drone shots. I wanted a very classic and fun video that we could enjoy for years to come and he captured it perfectly. He was also super professional and worked well with my photographer. We were on the fence about having a videographer and now its one of my favorite parts of our wedding! Thanks again Matt!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Matt Suchodolski of Paragon Filmworks is a delightful, talented man to work with. He is professional, kind, conscientious, and eager to please. In addition to all the above, he is very unobtrusive. We barely knew he was there. The drone and rehearsal dinner was a terrific add on and that footage will be cherished for many years to come. I would hire Matt again in a heartbeat. He had some terrific ideas, that turned out beautifully in the video

Profile Picture Joanne, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matt did the most incredible job capturing our wedding day and getting everything back to us in such a timely manner (the social media teaser was in under 24 hours!!). We absolutely LOVED our social media teaser and highlight video -- we have watched hundreds of times and still tear up every time we watch! Matt did such a great job making sure he knew exactly what we wanted beforehand and making our vision a reality. He was such a pleasure to work with and truly went above and beyond in creating our wedding video. We are SO happy we worked with him and would highly recommend him to other couples! Awesome work, Matt! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture christine, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Wow, no words. Matt left us speechless. Our video is so perfect and better than anything we could have ever imagined. Not only is he talented, but he's an extremely nice guy, so responsive, and listened to exactly what we wanted to deliver a video that we will never get tired of watching. On the wedding day we didn't even realize he was there and he worked so well with our photographers. I will recommend Matt to anyone and everyone!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt was so great to work with! Everytime I emailed him he was immediately responsive and understanding of my wedding brain. Working with him day of was so easy. He worked very well with the photographer. We haven't seen the video yet but I'm so excited! The day goes by so fast and I didn't get to see any of the processional so I am so happy we got a videographer. We are so excited to see Matt's work!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I HIGHLY recommend Paragon Filmworks!! Words alone cannot fully express how incredibly talented Matthew Suchodolski is. When my fiancé and I just watched our engagement video for the first time we were BLOWN away by both the quality and artistic vision of the film AND his ability to capture the most exciting and happiest day of our lives thus far.

Thank you, Matthew! Your time, energy and efforts are appreciated more than you'll ever know! We can't wait to have you at our wedding in May.

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wife and I recently got married in Charleston and we were lucky enough to book Matthew and his team for our special day. I can honestly say that we couldn't happier with the way our wedding videos turned out!! If you are planning a wedding in Charleston I would recommend booking Paragon ASAP because this type of quality is worth every cent.

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matthew was great to work with and helped us with all of our requests for the video! He was super responsive throughout the process (which every bride likes!). As for the film, he paid attention to detail and had great footage! We even asked him to change a few things in the video, and he promptly & without hesitation edited it for us! I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Cinematic, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Matt was so awesome to work with! His work is amazing too, I would highly recommend him! Thank you so much for capturing our wedding and making our video tell our love story perfectly!

Profile Picture Olivia, 4/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Paragon's owner, Matthew, can build a video to just about any specification you want. He's very good at what he does. Just be sure you understand your own preferences before getting started and give him some specific direction.

Profile Picture Rob, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We seriously cannot recommend Matt and Paragon Filmworks highly enough! We weren’t 100% sure if we were going to hire a videographer, but we are 200% sure now that you will regret it if you don't! Being in the moment of our wedding, the night completely flew by and we didn't even realize everything that was happening around us. The ability to watch the video after the wedding and see our reactions, as well as our familes and friends, has been absolutely priceless. We love the edited video and have watched it probably 100 times since getting married. Matt precisely captured the day into a short video and everyone who views it has said it is the best wedding video they have ever seen. When they are filming, they are in the background so we didn’t even realize his team was around. We cannot recommend them highly enough, and you will be so thankful if you use them on your big day! Thank you to Matt and the Paragon Filmworks team for capturing the most amazing day of our lives!

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Matthew with Paragon Filmworks was so easy to work with, quick to respond and produced such beautiful work. We received both our highlight video and our feature film so quickly, and could not have been happier. He created stunning work! We highly recommend Paragon Filmworks for wedding videography!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Matt was absolutely amazing. His efficiency, promptness and attention to detail were amazing. The final result far exceeded our expectations. Cry every time I watch video.

Profile Picture Betsy, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt is excellent and very creative. The video was spectacular and did not have a lot of time to do it.

Profile Picture Cheryl Morley, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Reception

Excellent quality and quick return.

Profile Picture Judy, 5/12/16, 1 Review