Charleston, SC 29406 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing

About Re-Peet Productions

Feel free to contact me via email at
Matt@repeetproductions.com

Re-Peet Productions is a wedding videography service. We try to develop a friendship with our clients so they know they can trust us and can reach us quickly and easily any time they want to. We always want to give you the best quality product we can produce because we believe in giving value to everyone and treat everyone like we would want to be treated. I believe that when you pay us to shoot your wedding you are paying me to do the absolute best job that I can so I don't limit you on hours or on how many cameras I use. When you hire me you get 100% of everything I can offer!

Follow Re-Peet Productions on

screen shot 2016 07 21 at 2 04 20 pm
mg8090
mvi0317 mov still001 copy
Re-Peet Productions
Hunter and His groomsmen had a blast and the weather couldn't have been better! (the groom had to...
mg8226 2
img5516
mg7534
screen shot 2014 09 27 at 2 04 03 am copy
mvi5373 still001
img0304
Re-Peet Productions
There is just love in that look.
There is just love in that look.
Hunter and Tara had an epic location at the Charleston Tea Plantation in South Carolina.
edited

12 Reviews for Re-Peet Productions

• Heather

Heather Blanton Burns · Married on 11/17/2018

must have wedding videographer

This duo was so sweet and easy to work with. They captured our day in the most beautiful way. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Re-Peet Productions's reply:

Your wedding was absolutely AMAZING Heather!! Thank you so much for having us for your day and I hope you and John have been doing great!
  • Juan

Juan Gonzalez · Married on 10/20/2018

Re-Peet will leave you speachless

If you dont book matt for your videography you are a fool, I promise you will get a result that you will watch a millions. His creativity and thought process while creating the video is amazing. Our video is literally the best wedding video that i have seen. They spend weeks prior making sure they cast a vision that aligns with what you want and like and deliver beyond expectations. Book them now if you want a great videographer

Sent on 11/07/2018

Re-Peet Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Juan, your wedding was so amazing! I actually added your DJ to our prefered vendor list because your reception was SO much fun! I'm glad you love your video!

katherine · Married on 09/17/2016

Two words ---- absolutely. amazing. Matt and his team were so flexible and easy to work with throughout the whole wedding process. Matt listened to what we were looking for in a wedding video and he more than delivered. Re-peet productions also worked seamlessly with our photographers and wedding planner to capture our wedding perfectly. Having a same day edit to view at the end of the reception was positively wonderful and everyone was so impressed. Photography is important, but having videography helps to relive the wedding day magic over and over again!

Re-Peet Productions Pricing

Re-Peet Productions Price Rates

Re-Peet Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• The Stables at Boals Farm
    The Stables at Boals Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Matt with Re-Peet does beautiful work! If you're looking for a videographer for your big day, look no further. Really top-notch!