Our Hobby To Your Home & Wedding Reviews

7 | Olympia, WA

7 Reviews for Our Hobby To Your Home & Wedding

Purchase a custom sign for my friends' Disney Wedding. They put together something completely original for them. The sign was put together quickly and beautifully! I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect!

*** Ordered our Mr & Mrs sign from these ladies! They helped us customize and personalize our signs and I cannot wait to display them at our wedding then in our home!***

Sent on 01/14/2013

Jennifer · Married on 02/12/2011

Absolutely wonderful! Very high quality and attention to detail, plus great customer service!

Sent on 03/28/2011

Jacqueline · Married on 02/05/2011

Our Hobby to Your Home did an amazing job on boards I ordered for my wedding. I bought a "Cigar Bar" a "Candy Buffet" & an "Eat Drink & Be Married" sign that were custom made in my wedding colors. Shelley did a fantastic job, nailing my wedding colors perfectly and was very efficient throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend Our Hobby to Your Home!!

Jacqueline

Sent on 02/10/2011
  • emmalemma

Emily · Married on 10/09/2010

I absolutely LOVE our signs, Shelley did such an awesome job! All of our signs were exactly as described, I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Dawn · Married on 09/15/2010

Shelley was awesome to work with and perfectly accommodated my special requests for 2 sets of signs. I am a photographer who is proud to have these signs for all of the couples who book me for their weddings.
    Thank you again Shelley and the team at From Our Hobby to Your Home & Wedding. The signs are perfect and they help my work to shine!
    Most Sincerely,
    Dawn
    Owner/ D'Lane "The Fine Art of Photography"
    www.dlanestudios.com

Sent on 10/09/2010

Rachelle · Married on 10/07/2009

The signs went perfectly with the wedding decor! They are now hanging in our house. Thank you so much, Everything was, just as promised..... :)

Sent on 02/02/2010

Laura · Married on 05/01/2009

Shelly and Jessica are exceptionally creative and are willing to customize any signs for you. Their work is amazing and so affordable for a beautiful, hand made and totally custom sign. It's a fabulous way to personalize your wedding, or a unique gift for your favorite bride and groom. I can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 02/02/2010