Chalk Boss

Seattle, WA View map

Chalk Boss is a creative design studio that focuses on custom hand-lettered chalkboards for weddings, parties, events & much more! We specialize in custom chalkboards that are designed just for you & unique to your event.

We also offer hand-lettering & calligraphy for addressing envelopes, place cards, personalized gifts & much more.

www.chalkboss.com

What decor items are available?

Chalkboards

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating

Laura Married on 09/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katie's work is absolutely amazing!! Not only did she nail the overall look we were going for, but she was super flexible when we had last minute changes to the seating chart. She provided proofs of each of the boards (we had 9 in total) about a week in advance and picked up the chalkboards that we were renting and dropped them off at the venue the day of the wedding - this was super helpful and put my mind at ease. We received so many compliments on the boards from our family and friends. I would use her again in a heartbeat and would recommend her to everyone! Her work is absolutely beautiful and you get way more than what you pay for!
    Tanya Married on 08/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I heard about Katie with Chalkboss from my coordinator and when I looked at all her work on instagram I was in love! The two signs I had her do for our wedding were perfect! She was so easy to work with and made it even easier for me by picking the chalkboards up and dropping them back off at the venue the day of! If you are having any sort of chalkboards for your wedding or event I would definitely recomend Chalkboss!! Thank you for everything!

Chalk Boss's reply:

Tanya, Thank you so much for the awesome review & kind words! Means a lot to me. So happy to be a part of your wedding & make your day special! Thank you again!
    Kelley Married on 07/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katie was such a pleasure to work with! I needed some signs done for my wedding, as well as hand lettering for these marble tiles that I wanted to use as escort cards. Not only was she super flexible and receptive to my ideas regarding the designs, everything turned out beautifully and was delivered to my venue without a hitch! I didn't have to worry at all about anything regarding her services--would recommend 100%!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Seattle, WA, 98027
Location of (Chalk Boss)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding