Best Day Ever Wedding Decor

Monroe, WA View map

Best Day Ever Wedding Decor is a gift and decor rental business that is based in Monroe, Washington. This company is pleased to help those planning a wedding in the Seattle area bring their event to the next level through thoughtful pieces. To ensure a pleasant experience, Best Day Ever Wedding Decor is there for their clients every step of the way.

Best Day Ever Wedding Decor is pleased to craft bespoke solutions for couples getting married. These can include options such as signs, wedding-themed boxes, various favors, and personalized gifts. Every product is customizable so that couples can avail of exactly what type of item they are looking for on their special day. More information about pricing and products can be found on this vendor’s website.

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$100

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$100

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Day-of Coordination
Delivery
Event Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Chalkboards
Signage
Trinkets

• Tanashia
    Tanashia B. Married on 08/22/2020

Awesome! Would buy again

Wow! Can you say “the best customer service ever!” Mercer is so amazing! She was quick to respond and had no problems answering any of my persistent questions. She is willing to do anything possible to achieve the vision you are looking for! I got my fiancé’s groomsman boxes from her. Quality work for an AMAZING price. I made my own bridesmaid boxes before I found her and spent double the money doing it myself! Luckily I found her before I made the groomsman boxes! If you want quality products, amazing customer service, and an affordable price then I suggest you look no further. She is the real MVP!!!
    Kaitlin P. Married on 08/08/2020

Mercer is great!

I highly recommend using Best Day Ever and working with Mercer. I ordered 5 personalized makeup bags for my bridesmaids, and they are so gorgeous! And they were ready so quickly! The whole experience was excellent!
    Abby Married on 07/26/2020

Bridesmaid boxes

I have five boxes made for my bridesmaids. My bridesmaids loved the boxes. Everything was perfect and beautiful. Can’t wait to order more items for my wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Best Day Ever Wedding Decor 1
Gift

Hi! We are currently running an awesome deal! If you order 3+ bridal party gifts a matching bride/groom gift will be free!! Check out bestdayeverweddingdecor.com for more information!

address Monroe, WA, 98272
3603190356
Location of (Best Day Ever Wedding Decor)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding