Celebrations by Rey

Kent, WA View map Visit website

Celebrations by Rey is a wedding decor and lighting business based in Kent, Washington. This full-service boutique specializes in curating custom event atmospheres. Keeping your vision and preferences in mind, they work hard to leave a lasting impression on you and your loved ones.

Experience

Originally from Acapulco, Mexico, founder Rey Noyola began his career by decorating parties for his friends and family. After emigrating to the United States, he was encouraged by his husband to start his own decor and event design business. Since then, he has used his passion, skills, and talents to decorate weddings, quinceañeras, baby showers, baptisms, and more events.

Whether you desire whimsical drapery backdrops, a romantically lit sweetheart table, or elegant tableware, Celebrations by Rey can bring your wedding dreams to life. Dedicated to your needs, we offer complimentary initial consultations so that you can work personally with our team to transform your celebration of love. In addition to our decor and lighting items, we offer event coordination services. For your convenience, we are are happy to manage the delivery, setup, and cleanup of your decorations.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$100

Which of the following does starting price include?

Chandeliers
Hanging Lit Decor
Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$100

What lighting services do you provide?

Chandeliers
Hanging Lit Decor
Lanterns
String
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Event Planning
Floral Design
Setup
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Paper Flowers
Signage
Table Runners
Vases

• Caro
    Caroline W. Married on 04/10/2022

He Delivered every detail that we requested!

From the first text to meeting with Rey, he was so professional yet friendly and easy to talk to. He listened to the bride and groom's vision and he brought it to life. He even did a decoration idea that the bride had in mind although Rey had not done it before. He went above and beyond and built a sample of the deco at his shop just to make sure it turned out as the bride intended. We would hire him again and again. Please contact him. You will not be disappointed.

Celebrations by Rey's reply:

Thank you very much for the trust and it was an honor to be part of this beautiful story ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍
    Andrea M. Married on 08/21/2021

Rey is the best at what he does!

We had the most amazing experience with Rey. I cannot thank him enough for everything he did. I followed Rey on Facebook for a while and when I got engaged he was the first and only person I spoke with. We knew from our first meeting that he was professional, fun, creative and responsible. Rey was very communicative throughout the entire process and calmed me down through my my most stressful times. He was understanding and answered all my questions. Rey was able to create my vision and every last detail was spectacular and meaningful. I strongly recommend that you hire him as an event coordinator and decorator like he was for our wedding. He made sure our wedding went smoothly and I even got a lot a compliments from my guest about how he ran everything. He went above and beyond in coordinating and even hosting. The decor was beautiful. All my wedding guest were in awe of how everything was decorated and layed out. He made our day special and unforgettable. Again, I recommend Rey 100%. He will be doing my future events because I trust him and I know he puts all his love into what he does. Thank you so much Rey!!
    Mara Married on 05/15/2021

Wedding planner / Wedding Decor / Wedding coordinator

How do I even begin to say how AMAZING Rey is! I got married 05/15/2021, I hired Rey to be my day of coordinator as well as to do all the decor for my ceremony and reception. Rey brought my visón to life! I got so many compliments about my decor. Not only did Rey out do himself with the decor but was always there to answer my calls and text, he always made sure I wasn’t stressing myself out and especially during this pandemic he was always there reassuring me that my wedding would turn out perfect. During my reception Rey was on top of everything and always made sure my husband and I were good on food and drinks and had everything running smoothly. Apart from everything Rey is extremely kind and caring and he will make sure everything is PERFECT for your event. If you are planning any event I 100/10 recommend Rey!

Thank you again for everything Rey! You are the BEST ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Rey Noyola
Rey Noyola
Founder and Event Designer

Founder Rey Noyola grew up near Acapulco, Mexico, and started decorating parties for his family and friends there. After emigrating to the United States, Rey continued decorating for friends and family, until one day his then-boyfriend (now husband) started encouraging him to go into business, so everyone could benefit from his design flair.

Today, Celebrations by Rey has decorated parties from North Seattle to Puyallup, for parties ranging from weddings, quinceaneras, baptisms, baby showers, birthdays, life celebrations, and corporate events.

41604 218TH AVE SE, Enumclaw, WA Kent, WA, 98022

M-F: 2-7 p.m. Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Meetings by appointment
Location of (Celebrations by Rey)
41604 218TH AVE SE Enumclaw, WA, 98022

By Appointment - Call or text to schedule

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding