Celebrations by Rey Reviews

5 Reviews for Celebrations by Rey

• April

April K. · Married on 11/11/2020

Love it! 💕

Rey did a great job decorating for my wedding. He is very professional and flexible. He’s able to accommodate my wedding within short notice. I would highly recommend Celebrations by Rey. 💕✨

Sent on 11/10/2020

Norma C. · Married on 05/02/2020

Breath of fresh air during a crazy time!

I cannot express enough how delighted are with Celebrations by Rey! Our original date was May and had to change the date twice and our order three times. Rey and Scott are extremely supportive, friendly, and caring (they made sure I was feeling okay with sprinkly weather and assured me everything would be okay as they decorated our backyard). Their decorations are high quality and super clean! I HIGHLY recommend them and will definitely be hiring them again in the future! If you need someone reliable, look no further!

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Cesar

Cesar G. · Married on 09/09/2019

The best experience ever ✨✨✨✨✨✨

My wedding was small, with a reception for 30 people. Rey and his workers made the space we used look amazing. Everything was very well set up, clean, and on time. Rey was always willing to change the things that I wanted to change. They are very patient, friendly, responsible, and punctual, and they made me feel confident on that special day. Rey also helped me a lot to find other providers. I would always hire them again. 🤗🎊☀️🤗️🎊❤

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Nubia

Nubia A. · Married on 08/03/2019

Over the top

We hired celebration by Rey for our daughters 15th birthday party, we did a cultural (or Mexican) theme party 🎉 and the results were great. They help us through the whole event and made sure everything was in order.👍🏻 ✨

Sent on 05/19/2020

Hans M. · Married on 04/20/2019

Rey is truly a master designer and creative visionary

Rey has the vision to deliver on your ideal wedding decorations, and is so passionate about his craft he made us feel so comfortable from the moment we met him. His work is very high quality, and his price was very competitive compared to the others we considered. Thanks for the perfect decorations Rey!!

Sent on 05/22/2020