Osage Casino Reviews

Kelsey · Married on 10/27/2018

3.2
      1.0

One Drink Cut Off

We got married at The Springs in October. We decided to use Osage for our hotel block because of the shuttle service. When I originally asked for information it was with a previous manager from the time I actually asked for a contract and signed. Some of the details were different than originally sent to me. Since I still had my original emails they were kind enough to give me what was originally stated. During check in, the front desk staff was very nice, helpful, and accommodating to our party. Once we got back from the venue and everyone went their separate ways I went to the bar to have a drink with my dad. After buying me one drink we were told we were cut off by the manager. We weren’t drunk, loud, stumbling, or slurring. I made sure not to over drink at my wedding so I would remember everything. We were the only ones at the bar and had cash out ready to pay. Apparently their policy is that they cut off wedding parties after one drink. However they had no problem serving my dad drink after drink until I showed up with my obvious wedding make up still done. Don’t expect to continue having fun after your wedding especially if you’re young and female. I had planned to gamble afterwards but after that I figured I’d spend my money elsewhere.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Denise · Married on 07/08/2017

1.0

My daughter’s wedding was at The Springs Event Center (a beautiful place for a wedding!) this was the closest hotel. They had a shuttle to take hotel guests to the venue & back at specified times so I thought it would be perfect. I was wrong, a few of the issues were 1>The email we received with the signed contract for blocking rooms had a typo in the code that was to be used to reserve the rooms under the blocked rate. Obviously we should have checked it against the actual contract (proof read their email for them) but the invitations went out with the code from their email. Once discovered I will say that the hotel did change the code on their end after multiple phone calls to match the email so the invitations would be correct. 2> I was told we would be able to add additional rooms to the block if at least 50% was booked by the deadline. The contract states “at Management’s discretion” but I was told it would not be a problem. Once the deadline rolled around we were at least 90% booked but when I tried to add more rooms I was told Management decided not to allow it at this time. After multiple phone calls explaining I was verbally assured it would not be a problem they finally allowed me to add half the rooms I wanted, all of which booked within two days. 3>On the day of the wedding during all the chaos that goes with that I received a call saying one of the groomsman tried to see if he could check in early & was told check in time was at 4:00. The contract stated check in was 3:00 leaving plenty of time to shower & get to the venue by 4:30 for pictures – checking in at 4:00 did not give them much time. When I called to see what was going on I was told they had changed the check in time 2 months ago.One month AFTER I had signed the contract & no one informed me. Nice rooms & some of the employees were very nice and some not at all. I would recommend using a hotel in Tulsa instead.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Osage Casino's reply:

Dear Denise,
    I am sorry that you and your guests had that experience. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us – we will use your feedback to improve our services.
    Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss your experience in person of via phone. I can be reached directly at 918-947-5070. Best Regards,
    Ericca Dennis