At the Hyatt Regency Tulsa take full advantage of Tulsa, a stunning city that blends the best of the southern hospitality and Midwestern charm for your most cherished occasion. The Hyatt Regency Tulsa is located in the heart of Tulsa’s vibrant business, entertainment and cultural districts. Our downtown Tulsa hotel overlooks the scenic gardens of the Williams Center Complex and is only eight miles from Tulsa International Airport. Our luxury, high-rise Tulsa hotel is adjacent to the famous Tulsa Performing Arts Center and just a few walking blocks from the Cox Convention Center, BOK Center and 51 restaurants and bars. Our wedding sites offer breathtaking entrances and flawless coordination. Allow our experienced staff to assist you with planning every aspect of your celebration – from selecting floral arrangements to music and everything in between. Discover all you need to create your memorable Oklahoma wedding or reception including:
- Professional wedding and event planners who will work with you throughout the process, from planning through the final moments of your wedding day for the ceremony, reception and morning-after brunch.
- A tempting array of food and beverage to fit whichever type of reception you choose, including tray-passed Champagne cocktail hour and Champagne toast.
- Complimentary honeymoon suite for the bride and groom 455 spacious guestrooms, featuring sweeping views of downtown.
- Special accommodation rates to welcome friends and family from out of town.
- Extensive local attractions and points of interest just steps from the hotel.
- StayFitTM fitness center, outdoor pool and on-site day spa.
Call or email us to schedule a site tour today. 918.582.9000 or Sales.email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
2 ReviewsWrite a review
Professional Network & Endorsements2 Endorsements
Route 66 Photo Booth has had the pleasure of working with the wonderful staff of the Downtown Hyatt many times over the years at both wedding receptions and corporate events. They do a wonderful job of providing some wonderful set ups, linens, centerpieces etc. when decorating for events. They are very accommodating to us and allow us to do our business without hassle.
We had the pleasure of working with the Hyatt staff at a recent bridal show. Their ballrooms are clean and their staff are extremely helpful. They go above and beyond to help vendors.