Omega Entertainment Reviews

24 | Hill, NH

24 Reviews for Omega Entertainment

Kayla · Married on 08/12/2018

Tracie and Nora were great! Tracie gave very quick and clear answers to all of my questions through out the process of planning. She was early on our day to set up and stayed late. I felt very confident in Tracie and Nora. I never had to worry the whole night about music. They were also great about playing requested songs...which we did A LOT of. We requested a range of things and she had it all! Tracie was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her.

Hanna · Married on 07/28/2018

Tracie with Omega Entertainment (and her mom!) was absolutely amazing! After seeing her DJ a friend's wedding, I immediately contacted her for my wedding and man was I lucky to have her! From the beginning, she was supportive with any logistical questions we had, responsive, and overall invested in helping make it the best day of our life. Even with rain, thunderstorm, and her equipment getting wet (so sorry about that again!) she communicated with other vendors and our venue coordinator to make sure that the even went smoothly- not to mention the dance floor was packed all night!

Thank you so much again Tracie, we very much appreciate all you did for us. We truly cannot thank you enough! Please also give our best to your mom and tell her we say hi! :)

Karen · Married on 09/30/2017

Tracy and her mom did such a fantastic job! She answered every form of communication right away and was more than willing to help out any way she could. She played all the music that we wanted and our wedding would not have been the same without her. I highly recommend Omega Entertainment!

Tausha · Married on 08/18/2017

Tracie was awesome to have at our wedding! She performed excellent entertainment for our guests and was incredibly flexible at the end of the night when we decided we wanted her to stick around for a little longer! She is so sweet and I would definitely recommend her to any bride and groom looking for wedding entertainment!

Jesse · Married on 06/24/2017

Traci is amazing! She was so easy going and completely understood all the stresses that come with planning a wedding. The day of the wedding you want to enjoy all the hard work you've done over the past months so having a pro like Traci running the reception for you took so much pressure off of us. I'd give 6 stars if I could.

Heather · Married on 06/24/2017

Tracie was a pleasure to work with. She listened to our concerns/wants and communicated with us throughout out entire wedding. She was able to think on her feet during some tricky situations and made the entire events run smoothly!

Mandy · Married on 06/17/2017

Tracie is amazing! She was very fun to have at our wedding. She did music at our ceremony and the reception. The music was perfect, she had all the songs we wanted and did a great job picking songs for the dance party. I also loved how well she interacted with us prior to the wedding. She always returned my emails quickly and was great at giving advice when I was unsure of something. Highly recommended!!

Jennifer & Matt · Married on 10/21/2016

Tracie did an awesome job! We were so excited to have Omega Entertainment as part of our special day! She was responsive to all of our questions and made the day run smoothly. We would definitely recommend Omega Entertainment!!! We had so much fun, we plan to use them in the future for other parties!

Richie · Married on 08/06/2016

We were referred to Omega Entertainment by our venue. We were very thankful for the referral! Omega Entertainment did a great job! Thank you, Tracie!!!

Jolene · Married on 07/23/2016

Tracie did an awesome job as the dj at our wedding! She had a great printout to help you prepare her for exactly what you wanted. There was no need for me to worry about what dance was happening when because she was right on top of it all the time! She was very flexible too! Even when I decided to change something in the middle of it all she was more than willing and went with the flow. I would definitely higher Tracie for future events!

• Kiki

Kiki · Married on 07/16/2016

We absolutely loved Omega Entertainment as our DJ! Tracie and her mother did an amazing job with the music. We really liked that Tracie sang a song and let one of our cousin's sing a song. She was very helpful when it came to things that we needed, to make us feel more comfortable. She was able to play all of the songs we wanted and the rest of the music she played was amazing too! We are so glad that we choose her to be our DJ!

Merry · Married on 07/02/2016

Omega Entertainment is a wonderful mother/daughter duo who went more than out of their way to not only make our reception fun and organized, but they made sure my husband and I ate too! These ladies put in their all and they followed the playlist we made, as well. They were patient and just overall awesome! Everyone enjoyed their services, we highly recommend them!

Kate · Married on 09/12/2015

We absolutely thank our lucky stars for Tracie! Picking a wedding DJ was a scary thing for me, someone that could get from my wedding venue to my reception venue, set up at both, engage with the crowd, understand event flow, have a friendly and flexible demeanor were all high on my list and I was fearful I would never find this person. When I met Tracie at a wedding expo I knew she was my girl! She was so warm and inviting, professional, honest, and sincere and I knew she would be our girl!

Tracie truly made our day better than we could have imagined; working with her was such a breath of fresh air, she made everything so easy for us! We met with her once on the phone, once is person, and finalized plans through a couple of follow up emails, and with just a few short interactions she planned the perfect party!

GREAT music selection, great transitions, incredible microphone presence... I just can't say enough about how amazing she is. She even stole the show by singing an impromptu song for us! We were so touched that she used her talents to make our day even more magical.

We will absolutely call on Tracie for any future family events, we can't wait to see her again!

Dustin · Married on 05/31/2015

Tracie, of Omega Entertainment, did her best to make our wedding fun and memorable. Tracie is always smiling! She and her staff are courteous and friendly. In fact, her mother (who works with her) is so great that we invited her to be announced as a grandparent of the Bride! :-)

Justin & Rachael · Married on 09/20/2014

We had a small, private Wedding Ceremony on August 30, 2014. We hired Omega Entertainment to DJ our Wedding Reception on September 20, 2014. Having Tracie DJ our wedding reception was one of the BEST things about the event! Tracie is so much fun and played all of the music that was perfect for our day! Her bright and energetic personality brought much laughter and many more smiles to everyone. It would be an honor to have her at all of our future events!

Christie · Married on 11/11/2011

Tracie and Norma were GREAT DJ's! Our reception was hopping from the beginning, and they kept the schedule that we'd preset running smoothly. Tracie was very nice about letting us know when we were getting close to our contracted time and worked with us on staying over as long as we wanted. Preparing for the reception was a breeze with her as well, and she was very accomodating of specific and obsure songs that we wanted played.

Brent · Married on 11/02/2010

Omega Entertainment has provided great service to the University of North Florida, hosting Karaoke Nights. Tracie is always on top of everything which takes the stress of having these events away! The students love Karaoke Nights hosted by Tracie and she keeps going strong even when no one is singing by playing great music. I have worked with many DJ's and by far, she is one of the most professional vendors I have worked with. In addition to her professionalism, she brings a high level of energy to the stage at every appearance.

christine · Married on 07/03/2010

tracie is awesome! My husband and I had a wonderful experience with her and she just makes everything so easy and had the ceremony and reception flow. She is organized, professional and has a great personality. You will not regret having a chick do the dj-ing at your party!

Marie · Married on 06/05/2010

Omega Entertainment did a wonderful job at our wedding. It was very enjoyable!

Ken · Married on 09/05/2009

Omega DJs did such a great job at our event in 2009, so we are inviting them back again this year!

Heidi · Married on 05/31/2009

Tracie did an amazing job! She did everything exactly as I wanted and was so much fun and easy to work with. She even made up a new line dance and showed it to us :) She was awesome!

Sheri · Married on 04/19/2008

Tracie was awesome and very accommodating. Have actually been using her during the summer at work too. LOVE HER!!!

CAROLINE · Married on 10/20/2007

Tracy made planning the entertainment of the reception easy, especially since we contacted her two weeks before the wedding! We were able to square away 3/4 of the planning in one meeting with her. We then took a sheet back home, picked our special songs (first dance, father/daughter, etc) and everything was set. During the reception, she was able to easily and quickly change the order of the playlist depending on what we needed done. We had to move the toast and the cutting of the cake to earlier in the reception that what we had originally planned and she had no issues with it. She was great a reading the crowd and kept my family and friends happy and moving. she was such a pleasure to work with and would recommend her to anyone.

NANCY · Married on 08/25/2007

The music Tracy chose was outstanding. It's been three years since our wedding and our guests still talk about it- Tracy helped to make our evening the very best!!! I can't recommend her enough for her professionalism, personal attention to the type of music we wanted and the enthusiasm which she put into the evening.
    I sincerely hope that we hace the opportunity to use Omega again- maybe for my 60th!!!!